You're back to the five knuckle shuffle...lol.

Posted via CB10
    please! Enough of that.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-28-13 11:29 AM
    I'm still thinking if you really are a sad creature or was just bored when you decided to troll the CB forum

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    For God's sake, have a heart!

Anilu7 likes this.
    12-28-13 11:33 AM
    Oh come on, why would anyone troll in this way? It's pointless.

Posted via CB10
    When your gf bf or wife dumps because you're incapable of handling things in the relation, you start a thread about it on CB? Really?

12-28-13 12:02 PM
    When your gf bf or wife dumps because you're incapable of handling things in the relation, you start a thread about it on CB? Really?

This is the rehab thread. Essentially members can start a thread other than tech talk about BlackBerry. You better off staying in those two threads where most members can tolerate your indifference to the existence of others beside calling attention to yourself by any means. Outside of those two threads you frequent not many here can tolerate your faux extreme view point of humanity. Your lack of basic empathy towards your fellow posters leave very little to desire.
    Anilu7 and bennelong like this.
    12-28-13 12:14 PM

Maybe he doesn't have any other outlet? And we don't know what happened in his relationship other than what he's told us, so don't assume it was his fault. CB is a forum for phones, tech and anything in general. Don't be so cold, break ups suck.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-28-13 12:55 PM
    Maybe he doesn't have any other outlet? And we don't know what happened in his relationship other than what he's told us, so don't assume it was his fault. CB is a forum for phones, tech and anything in general. Don't be so cold, break ups suck.

Posted via CB10
    First of all.. when something happens in ones life one closes itself in a box and start spending time with itself figuring out things,knowing itself better thus redeeming as a result.. if that is impossible for one and goes out on internet exposing itself on threads one is just a pathetic creature who deserves it's happenings!
    But why do I even talk.. humans forsaken themselves long time a go!

12-28-13 01:01 PM
    First of all.. when something happens in ones life one closes itself in a box and start spending time with itself figuring out things,knowing itself better thus redeeming as a result.. if that is impossible for one and goes out on internet exposing itself on threads one is just a pathetic creature who deserves it's happenings!
    But why do I even talk.. humans forsaken themselves long time a go!

Everyone is different, not everyone handles situations the same way. There's nothing wrong with posting a thread about it, looking for support to help him/her get through something like a break up. Personally I'm closed off myself when it comes to personal stuff, but that doesnt mean it's wrong for someone to go out and look for advice and support. Don't say he deserved it because he posted a thread, that's just being silly. I understand you're a misanthrope I'm one to a certain extent as well, but dont chastise someone looking for help and support

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:37 PM
    Good riddance! New year, new life.

Cheer up!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-28-13 01:42 PM
    I don't buy into the whole "move on" concept. That happens on its own. I prefer to tell people to carry on. Live your life - go to work, spend time with friends and do everything that you would normally do.

I'm not going to say don't think about it, or her. I'm not going to say don't be upset. It's heartwrenching, and it's going to hurt. All you can do is carry on in the same manner you would do if you injured your body. It hurts for a while, and over time the wound heals.

Good luck.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    Thunderbuck and shaleem like this.
    12-28-13 01:42 PM
    When my ex and I broke up (in 2009) after many years together, I wound up taking my mind off of things and keeping my mind occupied for a while by playing Mafia Wars on facebook. Just didn't feel like going out much at the time. I wound up taking on 5000 fb friends for the purpose of the game. 6 or 8 months later, I wasn't really playing the game much any more, and started clearing out my fb account back to only my real friends and family. Someone noticed that we were no longer friends, and contacted me about it. I explained that I wasn't really playing the game any more and was cleaning my account. We had exchanged a few messages throughout the game (I was her Bodyguard in the game...lol), and she seemed nice - so we put each other back as fb friends.

After about a year of keeping in touch and chatting, we started to get to know each other and became pretty close. Then we were video chatting. We really liked each other, but there was only one problem. I was in the USA, and she was in the Philippines.

Well, we chatted, called, and video chatted more and more (never missing a day), and in late Feb of 2012 I flew to the Philippines to spend some time with her and meet her family. It was fantastic, and our feelings for each other were confirmed. We became engaged and started a VISA process that took 8 months (painful, she was still there, I was in the USA).

To make a long story short, she arrived in the USA in January of 2013, and we are living together and happily married since March of this year! I won't say it was easy - the distance was REALLY tough, but we persevered and it was worth every bit of it in the end.

Just think, it all started from a silly Mafia Wars game on facebook while I was getting over an ex. So, as others have said, just keep going and be open for new things! You never know where life will take you! Stay positive!
    Morty2264, EmaliMcrtny and Anilu7 like this.
    12-28-13 04:01 PM
    I'm not judging anyone you stupid ignorant!
    �n real life I get this complainments all the time from my clients, the b i t c h and wine about getting dumped!
    In real life I tell them to wake the fuk up!
    Big deal! This kid got dumped! Let's comit suicide from love drama!
    Move the hell on!
    Damn it!

For what it's worth, I find you and your contribution here to be distasteful. In real life.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-28-13 05:55 PM
    Give me her number I will have her

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 05:58 PM
    Hey miss_morgana I'm not trolling...

In fact I have been through many different forums on the internet which give plenty of advice but they all really are confusing.

Here on CB you can check out my previous posts and the help that I provide to others... I spent most of my time here and I thought to start a thread.... and I can keep her identity private... But if you need...I'm ready to disclose my identity...

And I'm having a hard time... believe it or not.... and it is indeed painful. I can't even concentrate while driving the car back home from home and have had 2 accidents. (I never had an accident for 8years in my driving experience)

Believe that there is this world for me here... an I hope you are happy there.

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-28-13 08:55 PM
    Hello, OP.

I saw this thread a few weeks ago and would like to give you my two cents.

I had been seeing this guy for a few months. I was in university, doing midterms. I got really sick before midterms, missed two, saw him the weekend before I went back...

And then he dumped me. Two midterms that week. I was absolutely crushed. My advice to you is to just go about your day as best you can. Doing projects, studying for midterms, and just not thinking about it really helped. Of course he was never really far from my mind, but the homework and stuff helped distance me from him emotionally. Also, this may sound mean, but start talking to other girls. Honestly, just because one person turns you down, doesn't mean everyone else will. Talking to one or two guys after this scenario actually made me feel better about myself. Getting a text from a guy that wasn't him at least made me think, "Well, this other guy wants to talk to me, wants to know how I'm doing... So I can't be as bad as I'm thinking."

Also, remember that break-ups aren't just random events that only happen to a select few. They affect everyone. Everyone has had their heart broken at least once. And there is no set time period for getting over her. Take your time, be gentle to yourself, focus on your work, and try to see more of your friends. They love you and want to help you.

I will be thinking of you. I know what you're going through. It's a tough journey. But you can and will get through this, I promise.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:06 PM
    When my ex and I broke up (in 2009) after many years together, I wound up taking my mind off of things and keeping my mind occupied for a while by playing Mafia Wars on facebook. Just didn't feel like going out much at the time. I wound up taking on 5000 fb friends for the purpose of the game. 6 or 8 months later, I wasn't really playing the game much any more, and started clearing out my fb account back to only my real friends and family. Someone noticed that we were no longer friends, and contacted me about it. I explained that I wasn't really playing the game any more and was cleaning my account. We had exchanged a few messages throughout the game (I was her Bodyguard in the game...lol), and she seemed nice - so we put each other back as fb friends.

After about a year of keeping in touch and chatting, we started to get to know each other and became pretty close. Then we were video chatting. We really liked each other, but there was only one problem. I was in the USA, and she was in the Philippines.

Well, we chatted, called, and video chatted more and more (never missing a day), and in late Feb of 2012 I flew to the Philippines to spend some time with her and meet her family. It was fantastic, and our feelings for each other were confirmed. We became engaged and started a VISA process that took 8 months (painful, she was still there, I was in the USA).

To make a long story short, she arrived in the USA in January of 2013, and we are living together and happily married since March of this year! I won't say it was easy - the distance was REALLY tough, but we persevered and it was worth every bit of it in the end.

Just think, it all started from a silly Mafia Wars game on facebook while I was getting over an ex. So, as others have said, just keep going and be open for new things! You never know where life will take you! Stay positive!
    Wow, how romantic and amazing! Congratulations!

Posted via CB10
    jhimmel likes this.
    12-28-13 09:08 PM
    Wow, how romantic and amazing! Congratulations!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:04 PM
    And OP, I might be in the same boat as you right now, IRL! ...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:31 PM

That's a fantastic outcome! So glad it worked out for you. It's true that you never know what is around the corner - just keep your eyes open. It worked for me too - my boyfriend contacted me in an unusual way - if I hadn't had my eyes open I might not have responded.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 11:25 PM
    OP, just focus on work, keep calm and carry on. Someone else is just around the corner. When you're a CEO you'll bump into her again and she'll kick herself for listening to her parents. If she doesn't want to be with you, it's ok. It hurts, but it is still ok. It's just life. Every bad thing that has happened to me has resulted in more wisdom and further gains down the line so chin up fella.

12-29-13 01:44 AM
    What to do:

1) get yourself the entire seasons of The Walking Dead.
    2) watch the entire seasons at one go.
    3) if zombie apocalypse does arrive, she will be the least of your worries.
    12-29-13 04:45 AM
    OP, since the New Year comes near, time to let go of the past and start seeing the bright future. I once seen a Korean TV drama where the woman was breaking up with his boyfriend. The man did everything for her so it's very, very painful. They parted ways. The man shut the door, cried, and after about a minute, he forced himself to stop crying, tidy up his suit, opens the door and walked like nothing happened. Now, that's awesome! Be more like that. Be strong. You'll get through it.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-29-13 04:58 AM
    I've been completely single not by choice for six years as of February. Just take my advice and try to do anything you can to stay active, else you may start hating yourself or your life about as much as I do. There has got be other stuff to focus on man.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    Uzi and Anilu7 like this.
    12-29-13 09:40 AM
    Hey... just wanted to tell that my girlfriend dumped me... but I can't stop thinking about her and she also told wrong things to my friends because of which my image has been destroyed.
    I had a fight with her day before yesterday and she did it to me...

What should I do?
    Please... need genuine suggestions.. I'm in pain.

Posted via CB10
    lol

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10 using the CrackBerry 10 App.
    12-29-13 10:28 AM
    OP, speed up the healing process with more women ! Be upfront with them from the start and take it to whichever level you both feel comfortable.

To keep feeling what you're feeling, keep doing what you're doing, at least until the feelings naturally weaken over a prolonged and unnecessary time.

I would manipulate an early recovery with ***m galore myself though !

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    12-29-13 11:52 AM
    I met her yesterday and spent some time with her... The concern is her brother wants her to focus on her career and not to think of anything else.... he doesn't want her to spend time with me.... since the last time she told him about me, I was unemployed back then. He feels like I'm the one that is spoiling her.

She had promised her brother that she will not meet me, but she met me yesterday. And told that she is lonely too... I will need to take things slowly and be patient.

Yet, as of now, I'm far less dependent on her as compared to what I was when I started this thread. Hoping for the best.

And I do want to recover soon.... because I have a hard time concentrating in my new job.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:59 PM
161 ... 34567