Hey... just wanted to tell that my girlfriend dumped me... but I can't stop thinking about her and she also told wrong things to my friends because of which my image has been destroyed.
    I had a fight with her day before yesterday and she did it to me...

What should I do?
    Please... need genuine suggestions.. I'm in pain.

Posted via CB10
    Move on with your life, forgive her.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-22-13 09:57 PM
    Move on with your life, forgive her.
    Agree. Forgiveness will give you peace.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    12-22-13 10:38 PM
    Its fine with the comments... no issues...
    But its becoming increasingly painful not to contact her on her birthday
    .....Even she doesn't contact me...grr...

I feel that I want to tell her everything of how she has been rude to me... and finish everything at once..... I'm carrying a lot of pain... a lot...

Posted via CB10
    I'm not gonna sugar coat it. At this point you just have to move on.

Chalk this up as a life lesson(of which there will be many) and move on with your life. You are young and have a lot to offer. You are progressing your professional career and being a good person.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Just go forth with your life and enjoy what comes next.

There is no way to predict what comes next, all you can do is be open and be ready to live life to its fullest. So get out there and live it.

Good luck op, no more obsessing over a girl that is no longer interested in you.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-22-13 10:58 PM
    Have you tried out the latest BB10 leak? In all seriousness getting into a project or just getting your mind on something else might be what you need.
    12-22-13 11:03 PM
    whats her number...
    12-22-13 11:41 PM
    Have you tried out the latest BB10 leak? In all seriousness getting into a project or just getting your mind on something else might be what you need.
    Good idea. Or something you've liked to do or wanted to do.
    12-23-13 12:34 AM
    Yup... Loading leaks is so much fun... Will download the latest one soon... I have an STL-1

And I'm at a job interview right now!

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-23-13 05:49 AM
    Yup... Loading leaks is so much fun... Will download the latest one soon... I have an STL-1

Posted via CB10
    Good luck!

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-23-13 03:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Best of luck! I hope it goes well. Move forward, my friend.
    12-23-13 11:17 PM
    To the OP:
    Time heals. Cry every night but don't let her see it. She isn't worthy of YOU. I have come to realize that about someone I know as well. No communication is the best....resist that urge to text her. I didn't and was immediately sorry when I got no response either. Get angry! That seems to help me!
    12-24-13 08:35 AM
    I tried to talk to her on her birthday... and didn't get angry or anything... but she talks to me as if she is really busy... even when she is not...

I don't get the point of why she dumped me... but I am going to bounce back and will definitely go for the fight.... I can't resist that... until I settle in my job for a week... But yes... I need a really good reason from her.. and I won't let her go so easily.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-24-13 09:20 AM
    I tried to talk to her on her birthday... and didn't get angry or anything... but she talks to me as if she is really busy... even when she is not...

I don't get the point of why she dumped me... but I am going to bounce back and will definitely go for the fight.... I can't resist that... until I settle in my job for a week... But yes... I need a really good reason from her.. and I won't let her go so easily.

Posted via CB10
    You are pathetic

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-24-13 12:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes people just don't want to be with you. Sorry man. It's life. It Sucks. All you will do us annoy her and drive her further away.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-24-13 02:14 PM
    Just don't take her back if you get the job. You already know what her plan is.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 02:38 PM
    My Dad told me that while he was in medical school (I think this was 20-25 years ago), he went to a store and bought a kit to teach him how to juggle to take his mind off his girlfriend breaking up with him

The kit sits on the bookshelf in our living room

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    jaydee5799 and shaleem like this.
    12-24-13 03:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't waste your time. No reason is good enough to satisfy you. Worst you might not want to hear from her to further damage your self esteem. Salvage your dignity and pride. Let it go and move on.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-24-13 07:51 PM
    Don't waste your time. No reason is good enough to satisfy you. Worst you might not want to hear from her to further damage your self esteem. Salvage your dignity and pride. Let it go and move on.
    Hmm... seems like a better option...

Let's hope for the best and I'm not contacting her anymore....

Merry Christmas To all...

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and middbrew like this.
    12-24-13 08:54 PM
    I would be on the lookout for a 50 year old scorcher by now.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 09:33 PM
    Unfortunately, hate is the opposite of love.

Things are beautiful when both are in love, but when it goes wrong, it will be ugly.

Staying together is easy, but communicating is the toughest.
    12-24-13 09:40 PM
    OP i wouldn't blame you if you kept trying, it's hard to let go. I've been there, nobody can ever know how you feel or why you bother still trying, it's easy to say "get over it" but they won't ever know how you feel. But you should also try hard to not contact her, again the more you don't contact her the easier it is. Throw away anything that reminds you of her. In due time.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-25-13 02:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    You don't have to "let her go", but you DO need to leave her alone for awhile.

I recall someone came up with a proposed song title as a joke: "How Can I Miss You when You Won't Go Away?"

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    jaydee5799, shaleem and DrBoomBotz like this.
    12-25-13 03:39 AM
    It's very painful to have someone "dump" you. While it seems that the pain and the hurt will never go away, believe me you will heal. As long as you continue to dwell on your pain, you will not be open to anyone else. You may miss an opportunity with someone else. You will heal. It may take time but you will heal.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-26-13 01:57 PM
    It's very painful to have someone "dump" you. While it seems that the pain and the hurt will never go away, believe me you will heal. As long as you continue to dwell on your pain, you will not be open to anyone else. You may miss an opportunity with someone else. You will heal. It may take time but you will heal.
    Hey.. you are right..
    It is taking a big toll on my social life... I can't laugh and smile from my head as I used to do earlier with my other friends. Most of the time when I'm alone, I continously think of what went wrong and how could I have avoided this...

Btw.. I have got a job and it was my first day ... and was a real hectic one... Tomorrow's Sunday and it would be certainly difficult to keep myself from not thinking of her... hoping for the best...

You guys have been of a really great help and would like to thank you for being with me. Lets see what happens next

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:58 AM
    Hey.. you are right..
    It is taking a big toll on my social life... I can't laugh and smile from my head as I used to do earlier with my other friends. Most of the time when I'm alone, I continously think of what went wrong and how could I have avoided this...

Btw.. I have got a job and it was my first day ... and was a real hectic one... Tomorrow's Sunday and it would be certainly difficult to keep myself from not thinking of her... hoping for the best...

You guys have been of a really great help and would like to thank you for being with me. Lets see what happens next

Posted via CB10
    I'm still thinking if you really are a sad creature or was just bored when you decided to troll the CB forum

12-28-13 10:42 AM
    I'm still thinking if you really are a sad creature or was just bored when you decided to troll the CB forum

Oh come on, why would anyone troll in this way? It's pointless.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-28-13 11:17 AM
161 ... 23456 ...