for you OP

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 09:45 AM
    Thanks but I don't prefer that... need something different...
    I am looking out for a better tomorrow... but she still hogs my mind no matter how hard I try...

Will try harder and let you know...

Posted via CB10
    Alright, then take out 200 in singles and hit the strip club! (unless you're in Canada, the don't use singles, loonies leave bruises)

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 11:58 AM
    Sure I have been trying not to contact her and I haven't called her for a week now... But sometimes I do feel and I send just one text everyday....
    But she has never replied to any one of them...

I am trying for other jobs and even beginning my own startup... lets see how it works...
    But first job and first love does pain real bad...
    Thanks and I will try to improve myself as I think I was too dependent on her company and that's why I am missing her so much... Wonder what she must be thinking...

Thanks for helping

Posted via CB10
    Dude!!! You're texting her every day even though she doesn't respond?! I bet you're creeping her out something horrible. Calm your **** or she'll end up getting a restraining order.

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    12-19-13 12:04 PM
    Hey... just wanted to tell that my girlfriend dumped me... but I can't stop thinking about her and she also told wrong things to my friends because of which my image has been destroyed.
    I had a fight with her day before yesterday and she did it to me...

What should I do?
    Please... need genuine suggestions.. I'm in pain.

Posted via CB10
    Hammer time.. tananananananananaaa
    Hammer time!! taaanananananananananaaa

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk
    coaltowking likes this.
    12-19-13 12:08 PM
    Thanks for the video usman_hidayat and every one for your motivation....

I haven't texted her for last 2 days.... but there's one more problem... and it has started to hurt me..

Its her birthday this Sunday... and the last time we had the talk (after breakup) she had asked whether I would come to meet her.... I was really broken that day and I said to her that I'm not sure...

I had plans for her birthday before breakup... but I had to drop them all...
    What should I do? I think she will talk to me at least on her birthday...Please Help!

And... btw... Crackberry is the best place to seek help... Love you all people <3

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-19-13 10:20 PM
    Do NOT follow through with any birthday plans. No contact. If you already have a card or gift, and she expresses disappointment that you didn't acknowledge her birthday, THEN you can give it to her.

Try to move on. Grieve all you need to, but don't involve her.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    12-19-13 10:29 PM
    Do NOT follow through with any birthday plans. No contact. If you already have a card or gift, and she expresses disappointment that you didn't acknowledge her birthday, THEN you can give it to her.

What thunderbuck said. Assume the fetal position and cry all day at home if you must. But it'll pass. If you keep trying to contact her it won't ever go away. You'll just give yourself false hope. It's Sucks man. However as soon as you get over it you won't even remember why you cared so much.

Be strong.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-19-13 10:58 PM
    When married, the following agreement is customary... "..to take this person in sickness and health, in richness and poorness..."

I know you're far from married. But if she can't take 2 months of unemployment it's better you found this out now before you were more committed.

Moving on from things which have ended will bring you towards new things. Don't stay anchored to something which has ended. We don't sit in a movie theater after the credits have rolled do we?

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and Ben1232 like this.
    12-20-13 03:23 AM
    Thanks for the video usman_hidayat and every one for your motivation....

I haven't texted her for last 2 days.... but there's one more problem... and it has started to hurt me..

Its her birthday this Sunday... and the last time we had the talk (after breakup) she had asked whether I would come to meet her.... I was really broken that day and I said to her that I'm not sure...

I had plans for her birthday before breakup... but I had to drop them all...
    What should I do? I think she will talk to me at least on her birthday...Please Help!

And... btw... Crackberry is the best place to seek help... Love you all people <3

Posted via CB10
    Send her a text and wish her happy birthday and nothing more. No more I miss you all that crap. Do not waste your time lingering and hoping and wishing. Think of it as trying to stay sober or stay straight from alcohol or drug addiction. She is the addiction that you are trying to stay away. Such obsession is no longer healthy for you. All these yearning about her at this stage has more to do with your own imagination which has become a fantasy rather than reality. Keep yourself busy.
    JKeigh, Anilu7 and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-20-13 05:57 AM

From a female perspective this is the way to go. The best thing you can do in this situation is go on to become wildly successful in your career and meet a woman who truly appreciates you. This girl has already shown she doesn't care enough to stick with you through the hard times, and believe me, marriage can have much bigger challenges than a short bout of unemployment. Good luck!
    12-20-13 08:04 AM
    Send her a text and wish her happy birthday and nothing more. No more I miss you all that crap. Do not waste your time lingering and hoping and wishing. Think of it as trying to stay sober or stay straight from alcohol or drug addiction. She is the addiction that you are trying to stay away. Such obsession is no longer healthy for you. All these yearning about her at this stage has more to do with your own imagination which has become a fantasy rather than reality. Keep yourself busy.
    I agree. One text to say "Happy Birthday" and that's it. I know it's hard. The best thing you can do on her birthday is go out with friends who know you well, understand what you're going through and will keep you company and distracted from the fact that it's her birthday. Guy friends. Do something that you guys all enjoy together. That will start you back into the single life. Good luck, friend.
    12-20-13 10:25 PM
    Just like bambinoitaliano has said I will send a text message on her birthday... and I have a good gift for her on my mind... but I don't think I will buy it for her...
    You guys are also right that if she has stopped talking to me now that I'm jobless for 2 months... she could repeat it if we were married...

But she has always maintained that she wants me to be successful and have a career so that her parents would approve of our marriage. But I have not imagined about a situation if it were to happen after marriage...
    Thanks Guys.... and I'm starting to spend more time with my guy friends and browsing on CrackBerry... and thinking less about her... but somehow...its going to be painful on her birthday on Sunday... will have to stay tough and try my best...

I whole heartedly thank you all for your support and I took to CB with my issue since this is the second thing after my ex-gf... and I wanted your opinions. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 11:03 PM
    On her birthday just be out of the house as much as possible, hell, even plan something if you can. Whatever you do just don't stay at home bro, we are here for you. Honestly i think you shouldn't text her either, the more time you have without initiating contact even a happy bday text, the easier it will be for you bro.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 12:12 AM
    I think both you are understanding couple so if someone has create any mistake or do any mistake then other responsibility is to handle all situations because you love too much. Yes, no doubt friends are important but firstly you should know that why she was doing such type of wrong things then decided that you want.
    12-21-13 02:24 AM
    OP, seriously, don't be a mad dog. Don't text her, don't call her. Don't contact her in any way possible. Let her contact YOU. Contacting her everyday will only make her like a spoiled brat. She'll think highly of herself. Honestly, find another one. Breaking up because of employment issues it totally unacceptable for me. You were once a couple, she should've helped you finding a job than dumping you. Isn't that what love should be? Helping each other in times of trouble?

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-21-13 09:59 AM
    OP, seriously, don't be a mad dog. Don't text her, don't call her. Don't contact her in any way possible. Let her contact YOU. Contacting her everyday will only make her like a spoiled brat. She'll think highly of herself. Honestly, find another one. Breaking up because of employment issues it totally unacceptable for me. You were once a couple, she should've helped you finding a job than dumping you. Isn't that what love should be? Helping each other in times of trouble?

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    I just sent one text message and that's it... I'm not going to contact her anymore.
    And yes... when I had a job and she was unemployed... she would ask me to meet her every single day...

And now that she has her job.. and I'm unemployed, I can't even demand her some time in 2-3 days.... so much, so that she decided to stay apart for a few days.

She has always maintained that she will talk to me if I have a good career and if I'm doing good... but did she forget of the support I had provided to her when she wanted help?

I have always been good to everyone... but she gave me a bitter fruit... and now she only wants to come back if I am successful... that's evil.
    And if I get a chance to talk to her.. I am going to tell this to her... and then she starts crying... and my friends believe her more than me...
    That's the only problem...

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-21-13 09:51 PM
    Introduce her to me. I'll make her realize how screwed up other guys can be. I get to have fun; you look like a saint. Everybody wins (except her).

"Have fun" is your goal. You are in the "other guys" group.

What a stupid remark.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803 TMO US
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-21-13 09:59 PM
    I just sent one text message and that's it... I'm not going to contact her anymore.
    And yes... when I had a job and she was unemployed... she would ask me to meet her every single day...

And now that she has her job.. and I'm unemployed, I can't even demand her some time in 2-3 days.... so much, so that she decided to stay apart for a few days.

She has always maintained that she will talk to me if I have a good career and if I'm doing good... but did she forget of the support I had provided to her when she wanted help?

I have always been good to everyone... but she gave me a bitter fruit... and now she only wants to come back if I am successful... that's evil.
    And if I get a chance to talk to her.. I am going to tell this to her... and then she starts crying... and my friends believe her more than me...
    That's the only problem...

Posted via CB10
    Your true friends will believe you. But when it comes down to it, what matters is how you feel. You are hurt. Let yourself feel whatever comes. Don't deny your feelings to yourself. But go out with your guy friends - the ones who are sympathetic and understanding - and just hang around together and do something fun. Don't spend time talking about her and not having fun. If they criticise her you may feel compelled to defend her. It's best to talk about other things.
    12-21-13 11:19 PM
    "Have fun" is your goal. You are in the "other guys" group.

What a stupid remark.

I know I'm in the "other guys" group. Any woman who looks to me for an emotional relationship is out of her damned mind, and I prefer it that way.

Anyway, none of that even matters since I was making a joke.

12-21-13 11:23 PM
    I know I'm in the "other guys" group. Any woman who looks to me for an emotional relationship is out of her damned mind, and I prefer it that way.

However, OP asked for help.
    12-21-13 11:41 PM
    However, OP asked for help.
    I was attempting to lighten the mood a bit. I think if he had an issue with my comment, he would have said something.

12-22-13 12:43 AM
    Fo Da Bish

Z30 : No more peasants battery life
    12-22-13 01:04 AM
    I was attempting to lighten the mood a bit. I think if he had an issue with my comment, he would have said something.

Its fine with the comments... no issues...
    But its becoming increasingly painful not to contact her on her birthday
    .....Even she doesn't contact me...grr...

I feel that I want to tell her everything of how she has been rude to me... and finish everything at once..... I'm carrying a lot of pain... a lot...

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 01:24 AM

Well - I respect you for making that overt about yourself and responding this way. I give you that.

12-22-13 02:25 AM
    Its fine with the comments... no issues...
    But its becoming increasingly painful not to contact her on her birthday
    .....Even she doesn't contact me...grr...

I feel that I want to tell her everything of how she has been rude to me... and finish everything at once..... I'm carrying a lot of pain... a lot...

Posted via CB10
    The fact that she doesn't respond has to tell you something.

Find a way to have fun. Go to the movies. Play games. Hang out with friends (but ONLY if you can't mope). KILL TIME!

It's hard. I honestly wish you the best, because I've been there.

bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-22-13 03:11 AM
161 12345 ...