You're back to the five knuckle shuffle...lol.

Posted via CB10
    Datin the palm twins! Haha.

Seriously OP, hope it's going well for you. Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders and will pull through this.

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-15-13 01:01 AM
    My girlfriend dumped me :(-facebook-20131214-183113.png

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    12-15-13 08:33 AM
    Its fine.... I am in a better state of mind after my first day or so.... jokes are fine...

But this was my first ever relationship (and my first serious crush) and it feels so bad and lonely that's why I have posted my issue here...

Also I too spend more than an hour or two on CrackBerry helping with issues... and I expect help even if its not technical...

Thanks guys and bambinoitaliano

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh... first break-up is always the hardest. You'll get over it, and eventually look back at how easily hurt you were and laugh (well, not laugh; probably become either embarrassed or ashamed).

My advice would be: do NOT try to get back together. It has been my experience that if you break up once, you'll do it again. On-again-off-again relationships are extremely stressful, and make everyone miserable (including the people around you that aren't even in the relationship).

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    12-15-13 08:49 AM
    Ahhh... first break-up is always the hardest. You'll get over it, and eventually look back at how easily hurt you were and laugh (well, not laugh; probably become either embarrassed or ashamed).

My advice would be: do NOT try to get back together. It has been my experience that if you break up once, you'll do it again. On-again-off-again relationships are extremely stressful, and make everyone miserable (including the people around you that aren't even in the relationship).

Hmm... read your comment now...
    I tried to talk to her and she said that she needs some time apart and wants me to focus on my career...
    I am already working hard in my job and to get myself into a good position...

How do I make her belive that I'm focusing on my career.... I have told this to her but she doesn't believe and still said that she needs some time...

What should I deduce out of this? I'm very confused.... and I don't feel like to let her go.

And its true that this breakup is hurting me a lot.... she says that it hurts her too... I'm in more pain I think

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 09:50 AM
    I tried to talk to her and she said that she needs some time apart and wants me to focus on my career...

How do I make her belive that I'm focusing on my career.... I have told this to her but she doesn't believe and still said that she needs some time...

What should I deduce out of this? I'm very confused.... and I don't feel like to let her go.

And its true that this breakup is hurting me a lot.... she says that it hurts her too... I'm in more pain I think

Posted via CB10
    Okay I'm going to get real here. Obviously she is under tremendous pressure from her parents to go for another guy beside you. The fact that you stated earlier she started to behave weird towards you a month or so ago indicate perhaps, her parents already found a suitor for her. And maybe she already started to see this guy that her parents prefer over you. If you constantly pestering her trying to prove to her or her parents you will focus on your career, you are wasting a lot of time and also doing the opposite of convincing here! The only way to convince her and her parents is the results. The timing is the issue here as it will take you sometime to reach financial stability. Seriously at this point there's nothing else you can do beside focusing on doing well on your career. Have you spoke to your parents? How do they feel about her? Could they maybe as parents to parents make a proposal?
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    12-15-13 10:03 AM
    If she loves the sex. She'll be back.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-15-13 10:28 AM
    If she loves the sex. She'll be back.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    It's a different culture, they both are chaste.
    12-15-13 10:34 AM
    It's a different culture, they both are chaste.
    Oh. Well. Well ****. Lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-15-13 10:40 AM
    Give me her number. I'll try and talk some sense into her. By the time I drop her off at home at a reasonable time she will be begging you to come back. Of course, she will also have Nam-like twitches but she'll be back right?

Posted Via my second Z10
    coaltowking and Undbiter65 like this.
    12-15-13 08:58 PM
    Give me her number. I'll try and talk some sense into her. By the time I drop her off at home at a reasonable time she will be begging you to come back. Of course, she will also have Nam-like twitches but she'll be back right?

Posted Via my second Z10
    This could work
    Lmao.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 09:20 PM

Posted Via my second Z10
    I already suggested that. He didn't seem to go for it.

12-15-13 09:43 PM
    I'm gonna start a "broken hearts" BBM group. Anyone down to join?

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-16-13 10:17 AM
    Go out. With friends. Distract yourself. it'll go away soon. Good luck buddy.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-16-13 10:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Best thing you can do--for her, for her parents, for YOU--is to move on and prove that you can function as an adult.

That means not calling. Don't go pleading to get her back on the strength of your new job. Let things go for AT LEAST a couple of weeks without any contact at all.

You need to shake a couple of notions here. First, that there's something wrong with being alone. Secure people get into relationship because they WANT to, not because they're afraid of being alone. Second, don't think your life is at an end because this relationship didn't work out. Believe it or not, relationships can be a lot like jobs; it can be painful when they end, but frequently you move on to something better.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    12-16-13 11:14 AM
    Sorry to hear that.

I don't think there is really anything you can do but to cry it out and then move on.
    12-17-13 10:17 AM
    Sorry to hear that.

I don't think there is really anything you can do but to cry it out and then move on.
    Lol basically.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 10:41 AM
    Best thing you can do--for her, for her parents, for YOU--is to move on and prove that you can function as an adult.

That means not calling. Don't go pleading to get her back on the strength of your new job. Let things go for AT LEAST a couple of weeks without any contact at all.

You need to shake a couple of notions here. First, that there's something wrong with being alone. Secure people get into relationship because they WANT to, not because they're afraid of being alone. Second, don't think your life is at an end because this relationship didn't work out. Believe it or not, relationships can be a lot like jobs; it can be painful when they end, but frequently you move on to something better.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    Sure I have been trying not to contact her and I haven't called her for a week now... But sometimes I do feel and I send just one text everyday....
    But she has never replied to any one of them...

I am trying for other jobs and even beginning my own startup... lets see how it works...
    But first job and first love does pain real bad...
    Thanks and I will try to improve myself as I think I was too dependent on her company and that's why I am missing her so much... Wonder what she must be thinking...

Thanks for helping

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:38 PM
    Dude you need a solid weekend of nothing but blow and hookers, that'll get her off your mind

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:49 PM
    Dude you need a solid weekend of nothing but blow and hookers, that'll get her off your mind

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but I don't prefer that... need something different...
    I am looking out for a better tomorrow... but she still hogs my mind no matter how hard I try...

Will try harder and let you know...

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 12:26 AM
    It sounds more like you've lost faith and attention from a crush. Here?s the cool thing about moving jobs, you'll meet more women. You may even meet a girl who's parents aren't money focused and actually just want a good guy for their little angel.

Some parents couldn't give a damn about how the guy is going to treat their daughter, as long as they are financially affluent. I believe those people need a culture change.

"Don't mind me, I'm just frying some bacon on the back of my Z10"
    12-19-13 01:05 AM
    i love it how the CrackBerry community's on the spot. company just dodged a bullet, stock's down to next to nothing, people won't buy BB10 phones even though the os is great - who cares about all that, if a member of our community is heartbroken!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Calimero1987; 12-20-13 at 08:05 AM.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-19-13 02:19 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 08:54 AM
    I'm gonna start a "broken hearts" BBM group. Anyone down to join?

Posted via CB10
    When you start this, please post. I will PM my pin. Need to join myself.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-19-13 09:18 AM
    Thanks but I don't prefer that... need something different...
    I am looking out for a better tomorrow... but she still hogs my mind no matter how hard I try...

Will try harder and let you know...

Posted via CB10
    I understand about the thought of her nagging your mind. You can't will away the thoughts of all that has happened. And you are ok until you give in to the thoughts and memories and then you find yourself on the brink of falling apart. It does get better with time, even though it is hard for you to imagine. Am going thru something similar right now. Everyday without a breakdown is a victory. Aim for one day at a time. Don't contact her. Focus on yourself and your support system. It will get better!
    12-19-13 09:22 AM
    trust me OP time will heal you just move on someday you will find your's

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 09:37 AM
161 1234 ...