As my Curve rests on my desk or my bed; all lonely while I'm doing work..every now and then it'll silently call for me; wearing bright red..flashing for me every now and then; teasing me. Sometimes I think it's real..when its simply a mirage..BUT often times it's REAL.

I look at my Curve w/ curious and excited eyes..could it be an e-mail? an SMS? a picture? a messenger alert? Only one way to find out as she lay there looking at me w/ inviting signals...

Does your partner (your beloved BB) ever tease you and make you excited to see what's awaiting on the other side too?? :-)
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 07-31-08 at 05:06 PM.
    07-31-08 02:11 PM
    LMAO-teased often
    07-31-08 04:35 PM
    Haha! Mine used to blink red for no reason at all. Its stopped doing that since I installed 4.5.
    07-31-08 07:17 PM
    Yes, I changed my Facebook settings, so I get a notification whenever someone does ANYTHING that is related to me. Wall posts, photo comments, messages, invites, requests, etc.

I love the way my e-mail is connected to my Pearl. I love this phone.
    07-31-08 08:23 PM
    Yes!!! Finally someone I can relate to lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 09:03 AM
    Mine tends to give me that "come hither" look. LOL

08-01-08 09:23 AM
    haha me too
    I can't put this thing down, or let it sit with a blinking red light. It'll drive me crazy!
    08-02-08 12:54 PM
    haha me too
    I can't put this thing down, or let it sit with a blinking red light. It'll drive me crazy!
    I know exactly what you mean!
    08-02-08 06:13 PM
    We call that a blackberry mirage. When you think you see a light but it's just wishfull thinking.

08-02-08 06:15 PM
    I have that happen a lot. O.o
    08-03-08 12:17 AM
    We call that a blackberry mirage. When you think you see a light but it's just wishfull thinking.

lol i've seen this!!
    08-05-08 10:23 AM
    Ah yes, the mirage. I notice she creeps up more at times when i'm anxious/nervous...such as now; I have a case review coming up after lunch (btw, pray for me). During work; I usually take her out of her holster and place her on my desk, beside the computer. Every now and then at the corner of my eye; i'll see something shimmer across her body (even though it's dimmed out)...I bend over to look if I see the 'red-dress'...but no; it's the dreaded mirage.

When I drive and have her sitting on the edge of my passenger seat...I'll see the same shimmer effect glide across her body; yet it's merely reflections of objects reflecting off of her as I drive.

But man when she puts on the red...the suspense of what awaits on the other side; is utopian.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 08-05-08 at 11:19 AM.
    08-05-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD