ok how about this one? 1080p from playbook

wait maybe it was 720p oh well...you get the idea.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-29-11 at 01:12 PM.
    11-29-11 12:24 PM
    11-29-11 01:07 PM
    awwww so cute
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    11-29-11 01:12 PM
    Awesome! I need one! Haha. Have you tried using the front facing camera to show him what he looks like? My dog goes crazy with that...
    11-29-11 01:22 PM
    Awesome! I need one! Haha. Have you tried using the front facing camera to show him what he looks like? My dog goes crazy with that...
    LOL!

That's funny no I haven't - not sure he would act like he cared .. he' s a sophisticated intellectual, would never act a fool lol

You should see his strategy when we play hide and seek in the dark - he sits motionless until I pass then sneaks off the other way ( I pretend not to notice)

Or tackle in the hallway - he fakes one way then darts off the other - loads of fun...

The dog would have the chinchilla in one byte - if he could catch up that is....
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    11-29-11 01:33 PM
    LOL!

That's funny no I haven't - not sure he would act like he cared .. he' s a sophisticated intellectual, would never act a fool lol

You should see his strategy when we play hide and seek in the dark - he sits motionless until I pass then sneaks off the other way ( I pretend not to notice)

Or tackle in the hallway - he fakes one way then darts off the other - loads of fun...

The dog would have the chinchilla in one byte - if he could catch up that is....

I'm not so sure... My dog (actually my parents dog) is a chihuahua. Yeah, they're just as yappy and annoying as you'd think. She's full grown and only 4.5lbs. I, on the other hand, am interested in big dogs. I would love a weimaraner...

Zachary Wickliffe
    11-29-11 01:36 PM
    Too cute. I keep saying To my boss we should be allowed to bring our dogs to work, but no go.

I have a chihuahua but he defies all Chihuahua laws. He rarely barks and loves everyone.
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    11-29-11 01:42 PM
    Ummmm, you have a great job!!!

I wish I could take my dog to work and let her run around and play.

Maybe I'll ask my boss, or maybe I'll go get a chinchilla and sneak it in to work.

Either way, I'm jealous that A) you have a Playbook. As I have not gotten mine yet (still waiting for shopblackberry to process my order) B) you have a chinchilla.
    11-29-11 01:43 PM
    I have two big parrots... think I could take them to work?? They do talk too, but I'm sure when they let out screams I'd be told to take them home. LOL
    11-29-11 01:47 PM
    The problem with dogs is that theirs always the one guy that brings in the 200lb sheep dog. Can't discriminate against the dogs so it's just easier to say no. As for chinchillas... I'm sure the world's largest chinchilla is under 15lbs. Haha

Zachary Wickliffe
    11-29-11 01:47 PM
    I have two big parrots... think I could take them to work?? They do talk too, but I'm sure when they let out screams I'd be told to take them home. LOL

Maybe we should have a "post hd videos of your pets" thread! I may start that...

Zachary Wickliffe
    11-29-11 01:48 PM
    hahah tooo funny
    11-29-11 01:49 PM
    he's a fast little bugger lol very cute
    11-29-11 02:07 PM
    Maybe we should have a "post hd videos of your pets" thread! I may start that...

Zachary Wickliffe
    Feel free to turn it into that you have the OP's permission.
    Be sure to keep it on the topic of the playbook however so the thread won't be moved....

Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-29-11 at 04:11 PM.
    11-29-11 03:51 PM
    Ummmm, you have a great job!!!

I wish I could take my dog to work and let her run around and play.

Maybe I'll ask my boss, or maybe I'll go get a chinchilla and sneak it in to work.

Either way, I'm jealous that A) you have a Playbook. As I have not gotten mine yet (still waiting for shopblackberry to process my order) B) you have a chinchilla.
    self employed so yes - I do enjoy it, I make my own company policies - I am allowed chinchillas only since they don't bark and easy to clean up after.

Sorry you have to wait for the PB must be frustrating....hope we can entertain you while you wait.
    11-29-11 03:54 PM
    Too cute. I keep saying To my boss we should be allowed to bring our dogs to work, but no go.

I have a chihuahua but he defies all Chihuahua laws. He rarely barks and loves everyone.
    chihuahua vs chinchilla might be a fair match - that would be fun to watch.
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    11-29-11 03:55 PM
    Feel free to turn it into that you have the OP's permission.
    Be sure to keep it on the topic of the playbook however so the thread won't be moved....

Just make sure the title says "pet videos taken with the Blackberry Playbook"
    Cant wait to see it show up, Ill see if I can get my puppies to do some tricks!!!

And I love your little guy He's very cute, got me thinking about getting a chinchilla... I wonder how my chihuahua's would react!?!
    11-29-11 05:25 PM
    Thanks a lot Blackjack, my 10 yo daughter saw me watching your video, now she wants one! Problem is the two cats, I know my golden retriever would love a little buddy (no, not to eat!).
    11-29-11 06:42 PM
    Thanks a lot Blackjack, my 10 yo daughter saw me watching your video, now she wants one! Problem is the two cats, I know my golden retriever would love a little buddy (no, not to eat!).
    OOPS! Sorry

Hey the playbook is supposed to be discrete - how did that happen?

Not really a good choice for kids because they like to sleep during the day and get grumpy if they are bothered...
    they vary a lot in personality depending on how they are raised and handled - if they are mistreated they can be mean and bite - mine is a cuddly sweetheart though as I treat him very gently.

Kids might get too rough and they could bite.

Anyone interested, try to rescue one if you can - petfinder .com
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-29-11 at 06:47 PM.
    Serkle K likes this.
    11-29-11 06:44 PM
    I think she'd be ok, she's a pretty gentle kid. Way back about a century ago, I worked a a wildlife sanctuary outside of Chicago, we had some of almost every thing, including some chinchillas.

We even had a raccoon named "Sarah" that would come home with me at night. She got into EVERYTHING, huge messes every morning. Loved her though. In retrospect, the chinchillas would have been a better choice.

Very cute, thanks for the video.
    11-29-11 07:11 PM
    Quite welcome - glad you enjoyed.
    11-29-11 07:30 PM
    Sure would like to see more vids! *HintHint*
    11-29-11 07:51 PM
    If only the PB was waterproof, I could get some cool pictures of LittleBit investigating it. Several people have wondered what an octopus would do with a computer and this is just the right size and touch sensative ... someday maybe

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-4mB3H0So[/YT]
    11-29-11 07:55 PM
    Sure would like to see more vids! *HintHint*
    OMG you're killing me - I've gotten nothing done today lol
    You will simply have to be happy with what you have - there - watch the squid/octopus lol.

OMG that's awesome I want a octopus now. I think he's looking for a small schooner to swallow.

Underwater playbook with an octopus?? lol talk about multitouch!

How about a ziplock bag? Kidding - don't do it...
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-29-11 at 08:02 PM.
    11-29-11 07:58 PM
    OMG you're killing me - I've gotten nothing done today lol
    You will simply have to be happy with what you have - there - watch the squid/octopus lol.

OMG that's awesome I want a octopus now. I think he's looking for a small schooner to swallow.

Underwater playbook with an octopus?? lol talk about multitouch!

How about a ziplock bag? Kidding - don't do it...
    LOL Just figured you needed another 5 things to do at once.

If only the PB was waterproof, I could get some cool pictures of LittleBit investigating it. Several people have wondered what an octopus would do with a computer and this is just the right size and touch sensative ... someday maybe

LittleBit is CUTE!!!! I have seen on National Geographics Channel that they are really good escape artists... has LittleBit gotten out yet?
    Last edited by jafobabe; 11-29-11 at 08:07 PM.
    11-29-11 08:03 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD