Just as I was opening the box the floor started shaking!! Wtf! This cant be THAT epic of a moment can it?
    dollface and tkong like this.
    08-23-11 01:45 PM
    Felt the earthquake too.

5.9 magnitude centered in Virginia, felt through dc/Maryland all the way up to NY.

I'm from the west coast so earthquakes are pretty normal, funny how everyone here is freaking out. Not sure how big it was other places, bit it was quite small where I am.
    08-23-11 01:48 PM
    When I opened my box, my azma was cured, I found a quarter under my bed, it stopped raining for a few weeks in Vancouver, and my dead cat came back to life.
    Sharma15 likes this.
    08-23-11 01:52 PM
    When I opened my box, my azma was cured, I found a quarter under my bed, it stopped raining for a few weeks in Vancouver, and my dead cat came back to life.
    NOW THATS WHAT I CALL 'EPIC' roflmao
    08-23-11 02:01 PM
    I was sitting in my living room in north jersey and felt a shaking ... I though my phone was on vibrate at first till i saw everything shaking around me .... The ground should not be moving ... The only time I've felt an earthquake was when I was in LA and it was not cool ... Bad ground ...
    08-23-11 02:10 PM
    I grabbed my 9930 and jumped into my bath tub!!
    dollface and tkong like this.
    08-23-11 02:13 PM
    I honestly find it funny how everyone freaking out. Again small shakes like this are normal where I'm from. News and radio are being crazy dramatic.
    08-23-11 02:24 PM
    Did anyone with a 9930 get some pics?......wait,never mind.
    08-23-11 02:29 PM
    How do you take pics of an earthquake??

And if that's just another shot at the camera it's really not that bad... Haven't we killed that complaint by now?
    08-23-11 02:32 PM
    I was in college in northern virginia and the science lab was shaking like crazy, it caused some of the roof tiles to drop all over the school.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 02:35 PM
    Got this with my 9650 just before we ran for cover

James Wang and dollface like this.
    08-23-11 02:41 PM
    Got this with my 9650 just before we ran for cover

Is that Newark,NJ ?
    08-23-11 02:44 PM
    I grabbed my 9930 and jumped into my bath tub!!
    I would have done the same thing lmao!!!

08-23-11 02:57 PM
    Well, it would be akin to you folks getting a nice snowstorm in LA or SF ... or Vancouver getting some sun.

Earthquakes (at least of this magnitude) are rare on the eastern coast.
    Yes, I know. But it was quite small where I am right now and people are talking about how it was they scariest thing that's ever happened. And the news has overblown it a bit.

It actually snowed in LA like 5-6 years ago and nobody freaked out. It was awesome though, but nobody thought the world was ending...
    08-23-11 03:11 PM
    Yes, I know. But it was quite small where I am right now and people are talking about how it was they scariest thing that's ever happened. And the news has overblown it a bit.

It actually snowed in LA like 5-6 years ago and nobody freaked out. It was awesome though, but nobody thought the world was ending...
    But we dont have earthquakes on the east coast so it is a big deal here.

We felt it all the way down in Augusta, GA
    08-23-11 03:19 PM
    Here in VA (SE Norfolk to be Exact) we felt it strongly here. Some people are freaking out, but it has since calmed down for the most part.

08-23-11 03:19 PM
    I honestly find it funny how everyone freaking out. Again small shakes like this are normal where I'm from. News and radio are being crazy dramatic.
    6.0 is no means small for a quake
    08-23-11 03:23 PM
    Hallelujah ! Our Bold Touch phones are the next coming lol ! (jeez I hope its okay to say that) No offense intended folks
    08-23-11 03:32 PM
    Well, it would be akin to you folks getting a nice snowstorm in LA or SF ... or Vancouver getting some sun.

Earthquakes (at least of this magnitude) are rare on the eastern coast.
    What ?? We do too get sun in Vancouver Hmm still I'll take clouds over earthquakes.
    08-23-11 03:38 PM
    6.0 is no means small for a quake
    True. But where i was there was barely even a tremble. It was about 5 seconds of light shaking. There are now cops at every street intersection and buildings and schools were evacuated for a few minutes before the hype died and people were let back in.
    08-23-11 03:41 PM
    I'm I'm about 80 miles north of the epicenter and it was a strong rumble but nothing to worry about. I don't understand why people farther away are freaking out.
    08-23-11 03:51 PM
    True. But where i was there was barely even a tremble. It was about 5 seconds of light shaking. There are now cops at every street intersection and buildings and schools were evacuated for a few minutes before the hype died and people were let back in.
    Yeh, we're not used to them here. that's overkill.
    08-23-11 04:05 PM
    thats weird but awsome!

08-29-11 09:16 AM
    Well, It must of been really windy! Lol

08-29-11 02:00 PM
    Was sitting on the couch here in New Jersey, unboxing my new 9930 when I felt the couch moving under me. First earthquake for me... first smartphone I've owned. Hmmm, think there might be a connection?
    09-11-11 10:41 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD