mjneid... thats exactly what he was doing, he was having "a monogamous" relationship with 3 different girls, it wasnt just pictures
    04-16-09 03:58 PM
    I find myself fortunate to have learned from a wicked woman what to stay away from. My ex was a truly lowlife type, and if I told ya'll the details, it would most assuredly rile a lotta folks up.

I divorced her in 99, got my daughter away from her, and didn't look back.

I met my wife about a year later, we dated for a year and a half, and next week is our 7th anniversary. I took on 5 stepkids, and three of our kids are up and out on their own, now. No deadbeats, they take care of themselves, because I was very clear that it is the way life works.

Don't waste your time on a bad compromise. Marriage is a good thing when you have common likes and goals, lousy when all you do is fight or abuse.

3 'A's to avoid, abuse, addictions, affairs. Any thing else can be worked out.

To vanity, give things a few more years. The closer you are to 30, the better chance you have of a lasting relationship. And make sure you establish early on what your intentions are for a relationship, communication works when it's used. And be glad it was only 4 months, rather than 4 years. The latter requires a deeper level of inebriation, Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 03:58 PM
    There would be alot more happy couples in the world if it were still acceptable to do this............they look glowingly happy. then again it is a catalog, but hey

04-16-09 04:00 PM
    mjneid... thats exactly what he was doing, he was having "a monogamous" relationship with 3 different girls, it wasnt just pictures
    Okay, to clear my idea of what your post said

What he having 3 realtionship, dating only realtionship

or was he .... (how do we keep it family friendly)....

"having friends with benifits"
    04-16-09 04:01 PM
    There would be alot more happy couples in the world if it were still acceptable to do this............they look glowingly happy. then again it is a catalog, but hey

That sort of thing was NEVER acceptable.
    04-16-09 04:02 PM
    they were supposedly "relationships" were we had agreed not to see other people and to be commited to each other, same story with all 3 of us, this wasnt just a naughty pic. it was him lying and cheating on 3 people
    04-16-09 04:05 PM

This reminds me of something....

We have a friend in my group of friends who is absolutely whipped with his GF. I mean, the boy is WHIPPED. We make fun of him a lot. Well about a month ago we were all at my friend's place watching a UFC fight, and low and behold, they showed up. Wearing MATCHING LEVI'S and MATCHING HOODIE USC SWEATERS.
    04-16-09 04:05 PM
    That sort of thing was NEVER acceptable.
    according to YOU maybe. Obviously it was perfectly acceptable to JC Penney in 1976
    04-16-09 04:06 PM
    Then, mjneid, you're showing your age and naievety. Her post clearly stated that her boyfriend was "dating" three girls. Which, in this society, usually means SLEEPING WITH. And nobody knew about the other.
    That's a cheater.
    He's the type that will end up marrying several women and having different families in different states.

Git.

04-16-09 04:07 PM
    I find myself fortunate to have learned from a wicked woman what to stay away from. My ex was a truly lowlife type, and if I told ya'll the details, it would most assuredly rile a lotta folks up.

I divorced her in 99, got my daughter away from her, and didn't look back.

I met my wife about a year later, we dated for a year and a half, and next week is our 7th anniversary. I took on 5 stepkids, and three of our kids are up and out on their own, now. No deadbeats, they take care of themselves, because I was very clear that it is the way life works.

Don't waste your time on a bad compromise. Marriage is a good thing when you have common likes and goals, lousy when all you do is fight or abuse.

3 'A's to avoid, abuse, addictions, affairs. Any thing else can be worked out.

To vanity, give things a few more years. The closer you are to 30, the better chance you have of a lasting relationship. And make sure you establish early on what your intentions are for a relationship, communication works when it's used. And be glad it was only 4 months, rather than 4 years. The latter requires a deeper level of inebriation, Lol.

and matching terrycloth jumpsuits dont hurt either!

04-16-09 04:12 PM
    and matching terrycloth jumpsuits dont hurt either!

Damn, Jen, you read my mind. Where can I find a collar like that!! Sex was oozing in the mid-'70's.
    04-16-09 04:15 PM
    Damn, Jen, you read my mind. Where can I find a collar like that!! Sex was oozing in the mid-'70's.
    collar schmollar.....look at that bulge. She is looking at him as if to say...."I really dig the way your junk fights against that fabric"
    04-16-09 04:19 PM
    Then, mjneid, you're showing your age and naievety. Her post clearly stated that her boyfriend was "dating" three girls. Which, in this society, usually means SLEEPING WITH. And nobody knew about the other.
    That's a cheater.
    He's the type that will end up marrying several women and having different families in different states.

Git.

I wouldn't say "naievety", trust me after being in a car club for 5yrs and my wife going to a all girl school, ive either seen it all or done it all...... but be farking specific... if he is laying some pipe say it... when i was dating the three girls i wasn't laying any pipe with the three of them, and the first time i did i broke it off with the other two..

BTW i'm 26... so i wouldnt say "showing age"
    04-16-09 04:48 PM
    wha wha wha... Cheating is not cheating unless you are enguaged to be married, and cheating is not cheating if you are not married.

When i was single, before i got enguaged i dated around, and all three girls knew about each other. One want to to my school, one went to a all girls school, and one went to a pubilc co-ed school.

but i will tell you this, the moment i knew i was going to marry my wife, and i wanted things to become serious with her, i broke off the other two realtionships.
    I do find it funny that you're using a social construct of marriage/engagement as the benchmark to what you think is ok and not ok in your head. And even if you're a person of faith and feel that marriage/engagement is a 'religion-based' construct...it still applies as in the same way even if it was to be purely a societal construct.

You don't have to have a label of married/engaged slapped on you and the girl for it to be considered a 'relationship'. Throw the legal and religion aspect of it out the window for argument's sake...IN REALITY; two people don't have to be stamped with societal labels; and they don't have to go through the societal steps to be considered in a relationship.

they were supposedly "relationships" were we had agreed not to see other people and to be commited to each other, same story with all 3 of us, this wasnt just a naughty pic. it was him lying and cheating on 3 people
    What I don't get is how someone can even find the time/energy/willingness to even live and carry out three separate monogomous-type relationships. Even if they weren't monogomous-type of relationships...irregardless...just allocating the sheer amount of time/resources/energy amongst three individuals in a relationship capacity is insane.

I wouldn't say "naievety", trust me after being in a car club for 5yrs and my wife going to a all girl school, ive either seen it all or done it all...... but be farking specific... if he is laying some pipe say it... when i was dating the three girls i wasn't laying any pipe with the three of them, and the first time i did i broke it off with the other two..

BTW i'm 26... so i wouldnt say "showing age"
    I don't think I'm going to have to comment on your clout of judgement/credibility if you're providing credentials of being in a car club for five (5) years and being married to someone who went to an all-girl's school...as evidence that YOU ARE THE MAN.

Damn...I knew I should have joined that car club and not turned down that catholic-school girl a long time ago. Missed opportunities I tell you.
    Last edited by Swoopster; 04-16-09 at 07:08 PM.
    04-16-09 06:05 PM
    all I can say swoopster is he always was tired and seemed super busy, he said his job was stressfull so I just let it be, I am the type of person who doesnt need constant attention and seeing my bf everyday, I have a life outside a relationship. I am confused by it too... maybe now that he has no girlfriends he will get a little sleep lol
    04-16-09 06:18 PM
    I do find it funny that you're using a social construct of marriage/engagement as the benchmark to what you think is ok and not ok in your head. And even if you're a person of faith and feel that marriage/engagement is a 'religion-based' construct...it still applies as in the same way even if it was to be purely a societal construct.

You don't have to have a label of married/engaged slapped on you and the girl for it to not be considered a 'relationship'. Throw the legal and religion aspect of it out the window for argument's sake...IN REALITY; two people don't have to be stamped with societal labels; and they don't have to go through the societal steps to be considered in a relationship.

What I don't get is how someone can even find the time/energy/willingness to even live and carry out three separate monogomous-type relationships. Even if they weren't monogomous-type of relationships...irregardless...just allocating the sheer amount of time/resources/energy amongst three individuals in a relationship capacity is insane.

I don't think I'm going to have to comment on your clout of judgement/credibility if you're providing credentials of being in a car club for five (5) years and being married to someone who went to an all-girl's school...as evidence that YOU ARE THE MAN.

Damn...I knew I should have joined that car club and not turned down that catholic-school girl a long time ago. Missed opportunities I tell you.
    I just read "blah blah blah" the point on me saying I was in a car club and my wife went to a all girls school was a added note of me being "sheltered" or an older person.

You do understand fighting on the internet is like two ******* running a race, who ever wins is still a ******.

04-16-09 06:34 PM
    Oh yea and last I checked where I live in the USA, where are still free (till Obama turns us into a Marxism ran Nation) we are legal free to do what ever/when ever we want within the law of the land.

04-16-09 06:39 PM
    all I can say swoopster is he always was tired and seemed super busy, he said his job was stressfull so I just let it be, I am the type of person who doesnt need constant attention and seeing my bf everyday, I have a life outside a relationship. I am confused by it too... maybe now that he has no girlfriends he will get a little sleep lol
    I just want to clear up my statement. I do not support cheating on anyone, in a "contract" type realtionship if he told you he was only dating you then yes he is guilty. Bu keep in mind there are a lot of fish in the sea, I'm sure you'll find a kepper and this guppy should be left alone.

04-16-09 06:48 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD