so my boyfriend decided to send me an explicit photo.... that he also sent to 2 other people, my lovely berry showed me the 2 other numbers highlighted lol, as if to warn me, (i think she loves me) and so i texted these 2 other numbers, one girl has been dating him for 3 months, the other for 1 month..... thanks berry darling for saving me from a world class ***!
    04-16-09 01:24 PM
    Yikes, I'm sorry, girl. I'm sorry you had to find out that way, but I'm glad you found out period!
    04-16-09 01:27 PM
    Wow that's crazy vanity. things happens for reason so that was your cue to move on. I am glad you found out this way then you here or even catch him. Well is cb is safe place for you now we are here to make you smile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 02:03 PM
    I swear people are so stupid.

I always notice whenever I receive a mass MMS message that the other numbers show. He's a bonified *****.
    04-16-09 02:07 PM
    When my fiance was just a boyfriend, he sent me some cute/fun/whatever (nothing loving or explicit) pictures that were also sent to other people. I immediately asked who the others were.
    He's not a cheater, but he knew that he couldn't get away with anything right then and there.

04-16-09 02:12 PM
    Sorry you had to find out like that vanity... but it's obviously better that you know. On a side note, (and forgive me if I sound insensitive) if he's stupid enough to do something as ridiculous as that, was he really worth keeping around?
    04-16-09 02:18 PM
    Glad you were able to find out and even glader (word? i doubt it) that you kicked his stupid cheating **** to the curb.
    04-16-09 02:22 PM
    Sorry you had to find out like that vanity... but it's obviously better that you know. On a side note, (and forgive me if I sound insensitive) if he's stupid enough to do something as ridiculous as that, was he really worth keeping around?
    I totally agree, Im a complete geek and I need to be with someone who challenges me on an intellectual level..... he obviously did not fit that criteria! so im done with engineers... what next?
    04-16-09 02:23 PM
    Note to self, send to only single recipients... Only kidding.

Better to have found out sooner I suppose.
    04-16-09 02:26 PM
    I totally agree, Im a complete geek and I need to be with someone who challenges me on an intellectual level..... he obviously did not fit that criteria! so im done with engineers... what next?
    How young are you? Is it really necessary for you to be in a serious relationship?

Most guys (including myself) aren't up to a one-woman kind of thing. I don't care what any guy says, I know that I will always have a desire for different chicks. That's how most guys are but they look to be serious in order to "settle down." Never seems to work.
    04-16-09 02:27 PM
    nah, I'm happy being single and dating different people, the relationship was his idea, seemed important to him and I liked him so I figured I'd give it a try, was only with him 4 months, im 26 and have already been married and divorced, this shows me I need to follow my instincts and stay single and have fun for a while.... funny thing is I'm not really that upset, I just find it hillarious and pathetic
    04-16-09 02:31 PM
    Note to self, send to only single recipients... Only kidding.

Better to have found out sooner I suppose.
    haha, for sure ... not kidding!
    How young are you? Is it really necessary for you to be in a serious relationship?

Most guys (including myself) aren't up to a one-woman kind of thing. I don't care what any guy says, I know that I will always have a desire for different chicks. That's how most guys are but they look to be serious in order to "settle down." Never seems to work.
    Until you find something that works ... then you notice all the drama you don't have ... although yeah, the thought is always there
    04-16-09 02:32 PM
    nah, I'm happy being single and dating different people, the relationship was his idea, seemed important to him and I liked him so I figured I'd give it a try, was only with him 4 months, im 26 and have already been married and divorced, this shows me I need to follow my instincts and stay single and have fun for a while.... funny thing is I'm not really that upset, I just find it hillarious and pathetic
    I'm 26 too and think I'm way too young to be serious. Keep it single and things are much better.

haha, for sure ... not kidding!
    Until you find something that works ... then you notice all the drama you don't have ... although yeah, the thought is always there
    My hope is that I don't find something that works. I am very anti-relationship. If it worked, I still wouldn't trust her. I believe that women are just as bad as guys nowadays. I trust no one.
    04-16-09 02:36 PM
    I'm 26 too and think I'm way too young to be serious. Keep it single and things are much better.

My hope is that I don't find something that works. I am very anti-relationship. If it worked, I still wouldn't trust her. I believe that women are just as bad as guys nowadays. I trust no one.
    I agree, POE. Girls are tricky. In most cases, much worse than guys.
    04-16-09 02:38 PM
    Well, let me let you in on a little secret: Women like "new" too, so don't think that it's about women not wanting to be with someone "new", after you've been with someone for awhile.

However, if you and someone else have an understanding that it's just the two of you...and you've decided to play along, then do the other person a favor and let them know that you no longer want to be with just...them. Don't let them read about it, on a Blackberry screen.

Has nothing to do with age, gender or something else non-related. It's about being a decent human being, which seems to be underrated.
    04-16-09 02:40 PM
    I agree, POE. Girls are tricky. In most cases, much worse than guys.
    I can't even begin to tell anyone how much I've been on the other end of a cheating girl. The things they do to the guys that they're with, and absolutely deceive them. That's why my though process is like this. If I'm the guy she's cheating with, who's to say she wouldn't do that to me if I was with her?
    04-16-09 02:40 PM
    I think that's a fair point. So many people feel the need to be in some form of relationship lest their left on the shelf. Much better to remain single and grow as an individual rather than as one half of something.
    04-16-09 02:41 PM
    honestly... I've been in open relationships before and been totally content, there were rules, protection, honesty, that sort of thing, but it was fine, I gave him that option and he acted offended lol
    04-16-09 02:47 PM
    I probably wouldn't be too happy if my girlfriend offered me that option either; but that's me personally. Then again if she said it was chicks...

Clearly what you offered was better suited to what he had in mind so he's a bit of a **** really. Some guys just want it all their own way I suppose. Just move on and do what's best for you.
    04-16-09 03:02 PM
    so my boyfriend decided to send me an explicit photo.... that he also sent to 2 other people, my lovely berry showed me the 2 other numbers highlighted lol, as if to warn me, (i think she loves me) and so i texted these 2 other numbers, one girl has been dating him for 3 months, the other for 1 month..... thanks berry darling for saving me from a world class ***!
    wha wha wha... Cheating is not cheating unless you are enguaged to be married, and cheating is not cheating if you are not married.

When i was single, before i got enguaged i dated around, and all three girls knew about each other. One want to to my school, one went to a all girls school, and one went to a pubilc co-ed school.

but i will tell you this, the moment i knew i was going to marry my wife, and i wanted things to become serious with her, i broke off the other two realtionships.
    04-16-09 03:08 PM
    Your Boyfriend is an i diot. He deserves to get caught.
    04-16-09 03:16 PM
    I can't even begin to tell anyone how much I've been on the other end of a cheating girl. The things they do to the guys that they're with, and absolutely deceive them. That's why my though process is like this. If I'm the guy she's cheating with, who's to say she wouldn't do that to me if I was with her?
    absolutely true!
    04-16-09 03:26 PM
    Mjneid, that works for some people, but not all, and not most.
    And no. For most people, unless things are agreed upon, if you're calling someone your boyfriend/girlfriend, then if one goes off and screws around, then it's cheating. That's just how it goes.
    Saying you're devoting yourself to someone, then betraying them, is wrong.

04-16-09 03:31 PM
    Im sorry this happened to you. better to find out sooner, than later.

Its a lottery. Some good men, some not so good. Your number will eventually come up.
    04-16-09 03:37 PM
    Mjneid, that works for some people, but not all, and not most.
    And no. For most people, unless things are agreed upon, if you're calling someone your boyfriend/girlfriend, then if one goes off and screws around, then it's cheating. That's just how it goes.
    Saying you're devoting yourself to someone, then betraying them, is wrong.

Screwing around? he sent naughty pictures of himself to other girls... two different things, then everytime you look at a naught book, or think "wow she looks good" about a girl/guy walking down the street you just cheated.

if he "laid the pipe" then yes i'd agree that is kinda off color, but not sending pictures.

(i'm glad this person hasn't look at my phone, or my magazine collection - that my wife knows about )
    04-16-09 03:51 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD