I'm a self-confessed shutterbug, I keep a point and shoot camera and also my BB with me at all time. I was taking my son out and this guy comes up my street weaving and jumping the curve, total drunk driver behaviour. I call the cops and tell them to come, I send the boy back inside and I'm sitting on my stoop.

The driver comes to a halt in the position below, stumbles out of his car and goes to his house, a few minutes later someone comes out of his house and moves his car. Cops show up and I point to the car and the sign, they kind of look at me like I'm pulling something, so I show them the picture, and then they knock on the guys door, I don't know what happened next, but I know he took a "ride downtown." Cop thanked me and asked me a couple of blackberry questions, he doesn't like his personal phone

09-22-08 12:15 PM
    Wow... Good for you!!! Hope the cop gets a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 04:31 PM
    Great Story and nice use of your BB.
    09-25-08 04:36 PM
    Way to think on your toes to even ull out your bb, nive story

09-25-08 05:18 PM
    I have a similar story. When I was down at our beach house this summer, we were sitting on the deck after dinner on night and hear tires squealing. I turned my head and saw a girl take the turn on our corner way to tight. She lost control and drove right into the house across the street.

09-25-08 06:29 PM
    BlackBerry 1
    Criminal 0
    09-25-08 06:33 PM
    Awesome work.
    One more drunk driver off the street I hope.

Dm
    10-10-08 11:56 AM
    well played java! that was a sweet parking job though. for reals
    10-10-08 07:20 PM
    A guy came out from a parking lot right into me. His fault. Now I have to go to court since he claims it wasn't his fault.

Good thing I have made PLENTY of photos with my phone camera, to surprise him
    10-11-08 07:16 AM
    BB to the rescue yet again !

10-11-08 07:29 AM
    Sweet! .

10-17-08 06:59 PM
    man i wish i had some heroic story 2 tell about my bb....

my friend needed a cab and i was able 2 google the closest company and call them 4 him
    does that count as awesomeness? :-)
    10-27-08 04:40 AM
    @cubanjinx:

It sure does. We take those things fro granted ... but if we wouldn't have those nice features, life would be more painfull

----
    This story doesn't involve a BB, but I saw a guy very well dressed, fallen down the sidewalk in the middle of the city in the middle of the day. Nobody bothered to ask him what was the problem.
    When I asked him what it was, he had some hearth pain since he forgot to take some medication.

I rushed down to a pharmacy and asked for 2 pills just to make sure. The lady laughed and said: Sir, you have to take the whole box of 30 pils. They are too cheap to be sold in pieces. I bought him a box which costed like 20 cents.
    10-27-08 04:46 AM
    funny story...
    i actually saw a man on the ground in the city as well. he wasnt too well dressed and smelled like 4week old onions. when i asked wat was wrong he said something along the lines of "man change store beer me"
    i looked in his hand and saw a bottle labeled "old english"
    i tried googling a translation for his speech patterns and found nothing.

i think he was playing a trick on me
    good one rusty
    10-27-08 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD