Well I'm about 3 weeks into my 18 month full recovery time and finally got X-Ray's of my back today. No wonder I hurt so badly...

11-10-10 08:16 PM
    Uggh. Almost looks like you had a run in with Larry the Cable Guy at Home Depot testing out the latest power tools.

Don't laugh too hard, don't wanna pop a rivet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 08:30 PM
    "don't wanna pop a rivet" - lol that is one of the hardest I've laughed in about 3 weeks! Good line sir!
    11-10-10 08:31 PM
    Well, I'm sure you're probably up to your ears in sympathy and its ersatz cousins by now, and having spent most of a year down battling cancer a few years back, I know how much a good laugh is probably overdue.

11-10-10 08:45 PM
    I was going to post some sypathetic remarks, as someone with the same deal in his neck, but screw it now.
    11-12-10 10:35 AM
    Ugh Wulf....LOL!!

11-12-10 02:15 PM
    Screwed, heck looks like ya dang near rectum. Being screwed myself (C2-C7) I feel for ya!

11-13-10 03:53 AM
    You're one of the brave ones. I refuse to have surgery on mine. Mine is in the L and S spine. Surgery won't completely fix mine as I have severe arthritis in the same spot that's shows up on the MRIs too so I just deal with it. Plus I've known tons of people who have had the same kind of surgery I need and they still have the same pain but with less flexion so not for me.

11-13-10 04:46 AM
    Ouch, hopefully it heals soon! I have occasional back pains, but not as bad as some. It can be a bugger when it keeps you up all night or ruins your chance for that photo/video shoot.

11-13-10 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD