2 10.53%
  • Run around nekkid (hahajkjkjk)

7 36.84%
  • Throw a get-2-gether with my girlfriends

2 10.53%
  • Other ( List Below)

0 0%
    Pfft...

Easy. Go to Vegas, if you have that option.

For my 21st I took a bunch of my friends to Atlantic City and stayed at the Borgata.

We walked along the strip and found a 24 hour bar and drank until about 7:30 AM.

Fun times.

Oh i love ATlantic City! I have family up there, I actually just got back from Cherry Hill two days ago.. I might do that!
    09-24-09 10:55 AM
    To the OP: Id that's really you in the avatar then find your way to Southern Cal for your bday. I'll make sure it's a bday you'll never forget.
    That is me.
    09-24-09 10:56 AM
    haha you guys are funny.. I was thinkn strip club but didnt want to seem weird.. Its not my thing at all.. I think it should be a guys only theme.. Unless whoever your dating invites
    Okay i'll ask - would like to go to strip club.....

I think i'd have to vote for getting some friends together - go drinking at nice bar/club and spend it with people that mean alot to you.
    09-24-09 11:59 AM
    Just buy the cheapest bottle of vodka and drink it alone.
    JK
    I say Vegas cuz that was my 21st but most guys will differ from girls so...
    My cousin turned 21 and we just went barhopping gettin free shots for her at each one. Once she couldn't walk we got her home it was fun for her... I think.

Addition: You have to do something you'll regret.
    09-24-09 12:36 PM
    Just don't unexpectedly get preggo...
    09-24-09 12:39 PM
    Just don't unexpectedly get preggo...
    Best advice.
    09-24-09 12:50 PM
    I'm in for a bunch of hotties in Vegas. At a strip club.

09-24-09 01:13 PM
    Boy, I killed this thread pretty nicely. Sorry about that.
    09-24-09 04:45 PM
    I'd say Vegas, but since I'm there all the time, I no longer consider it a vacation destination.

Go with some sweet exotic vacation... Like Fiji or something.
    09-24-09 05:09 PM
    LOL i def wont be preggo my eggo. thanks for killin it jk
    09-24-09 06:38 PM
    First off...Happy (early) 21st...second...you need to celebrate your 21st proper...while I didn't go to vegas or any type of destination...I went out locally into the city with firends...rented a personal driver that night...and went out on the town...such a great night that I can (vaguely) remember..basically my point is ...DO SOMETHING!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 08:04 PM
    i say go to vegassss!
    09-24-09 08:50 PM
    I'd say throw a get-2-gether with your friends, but add it to Vegas or any other nice place you'd like to go.
    Vegas may not be so interesting if you do go clubbing often.You might just see it as a big club=)
    I spent my 21st at home with my best friends and family(used to be married), but If i didn't have any, I'd probably go see some islands..)

(not to be taken as a guideline, just a suggestion.Hope it may help)
    09-25-09 02:26 AM
    Are you still in ATL? If so there are alotttttt of clubs/bars you can go to. If that's the case, try and get a hotel room with your friends closest to the bar/club you desire. That way no one has to drive anywhere and you and your friends can enjoy the night.

Or like most people said you can go to Vegas and stay on the strip, lol. That doesn't require any driving either.

Or you can take a trip to NY or Miami... Lots of things to do there.

Whatever you decide I hope you have a dope 21st birthday mama

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 02:44 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD