whats up..
    today must be crazy day.. cause.. i've been @ work since 9am .. and every customer i waited on has asked really stupid questions.. (here's your sign questions)

i had this one person.. come up with a bb curve.. lookin at the faceplates for the curve that we have.. and ask, "are these for the Curve"

A Big DUH for that person.. lol
    02-11-09 10:33 AM
    Customers are the worst part of any job that involves Customer Service! .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 06:08 PM
    whats up..
    today must be crazy day.. cause.. i've been @ work since 9am .. and every customer i waited on has asked really stupid questions.. (here's your sign questions)

i had this one person.. come up with a bb curve.. lookin at the faceplates for the curve that we have.. and ask, "are these for the Curve"

A Big DUH for that person.. lol
    You should have said no. Long ago in a galaxy far, far away... I had a mall job... you have to entertain yourself some-way...

Yea, I got fired a couple times...
    02-11-09 08:45 PM
    Yes, they're for the Curve, but only the reverse version, the one. With the keyboard on the. Opposite side.....

02-12-09 08:06 PM
    those are great ones.. wish i could have done something about all the stupids for the day.. but yeah.. would get fired.. and plus mostly everyone at the mall likes me cause.. i help them out..
    02-13-09 11:47 AM
    Ah retail... ya gotta love it (AS A CUSTOMER!!!!)

I did a stint as holiday help at a Radio Shack, many many moons ago, and I always wondered, if people stopped reading English when they shopped for anything that had words and pictures on the box or displays.

Box reads: STEREO RECEIVER
    Them :"Is this a stereo receiver?"
    Me :"Yes it is, would you like to hear it with these speakers?"
    Mind Speak :"Nope it's a plasma generator, watch out.. that plasma induction coil is going to blow!"

Box reads : Speakers not included
    Them : "Do speakers come with this?"
    Me : "No I'm sorry the speakers are not included, we have these in stock."
    Mind Speak : "Two more hours and I can have lunch, 5 more hours till I get outta here, this guy's breath could kill a moose and he really should trim that nose hair..."
    02-13-09 12:25 PM
    I used to work as a bank teller at one point. That was my only job where people actually yelled at you. The best part though was that the law was always on your side. So they could yell all they'd like and after their rant you simply say sorry.

02-13-09 01:32 PM
    I used to work as a bank teller at one point. That was my only job where people actually yelled at you. The best part though was that the law was always on your side. So they could yell all they'd like and after their rant you simply say sorry.

That's one thing I never understood, someone writes several small checks under $20 dollar they all start bouncing like superballs, with a whooping $30+ dollar NSF charge, plus whatever the place they wrote the checks are charging. And are going to take it out on the teller that tells them that their $1500.00 pay check after it was just deposited, is only $600, after all the overdrafts plus the amount of the checks.
    02-13-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD