Everyone has those pieces of music that they don't want to admit that they have in their life.

For some reason I can't get SHAKE ME by Cinderella out of my head today. I haven't heard the song in years, but there it is.

For various reasons, I have a LOT of 80s cheese metal in my collection. You know, RATT, ACCEPT, ARMORED SAINT, WASP, MOTLEY CRUE, etc. I do draw the line at WINGER and POISON though. Puh-leese. A man has to have spandex standards.

A lot of people close to me have no idea. I try to keep it that way.
    04-24-08 02:08 PM
    I have all the Backstreet Boys albums... and even the ones with their faces on them...

Ahem.

Everyone has those pieces of music that they don't want to admit that they have in their life.

For some reason I can't get SHAKE ME by Cinderella out of my head today. I haven't heard the song in years, but there it is.

For various reasons, I have a LOT of 80s cheese metal in my collection. You know, RATT, ACCEPT, ARMORED SAINT, WASP, MOTLEY CRUE, etc. I do draw the line at WINGER and POISON though. Puh-leese. A man has to have spandex standards.

A lot of people close to me have no idea. I try to keep it that way.
    04-24-08 03:46 PM
    i got the damn barney song stuck in my brain wtf im serious my little 3 year old cousin comes over all she says i wanna watch barney barney. and she makes me watch it with her Damn
    04-24-08 03:55 PM
    now shes on some new stuff hannah montana wtf and dora sumthin i was like yo u need to go play in the park heres some juice cmon girl
    04-24-08 03:57 PM
    There's a girl in my class we call Dora. She looks like her.

My musical taste is VERY varied! I'm between Eagles, Timbaland, Erasure, Basshunter, Barenaked Ladies, Morrisey, Neil Diamond...

VERY different!
    04-24-08 04:33 PM
    now shes on some new stuff hannah montana wtf and dora sumthin i was like yo u need to go play in the park heres some juice cmon girl

Dude. Diego. Dora's ******** cousin. I HATE that song.

YO SOY DIAY-GO!
    HEYYY YO!
    MY NAME IS DIEGO AND THIS IS MY CARTOON SHOW.

SOmething like that. Yeeash.
    04-24-08 04:35 PM
    man kids now days they watch so much damn tv its drivin me nutso the parks are empty now days. lol all them theme songs give me a headache
    04-24-08 04:49 PM
    hmmm. I'm not too embarrassed about my weird music collection--I do love the mullet rock though--when I listen to it in the car I roll my windows UP, so I can belt out the ballads.

Currently listening to REO Speedwagon
    04-24-08 04:57 PM
    I listen to everything except country. I got lupe fiasco's new cd and I can't get this one song off of my head. Called Paris,Tokyo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-08 12:48 PM
    IN A GADDA DA VIDA BABY.

I can't get it out of my head.

And that HIP HOP is DEAD by Nas ain't helping yo.
    04-26-08 01:14 PM
    I listen to everything except country. I got lupe fiasco's new cd and I can't get this one song off of my head. Called Paris,Tokyo.

U just bought that cd dam homey i got GO GO GADGET FLOW STUCK IN ME HIP HOP SAVED MY LIFE PARIS TOKYO I GOT THE WHOLE CD STUCK IN MY BRAIN BUT IM HAPPY ITS STUCK iN THERE
    04-26-08 01:43 PM
    That cd is HAWT!!!

04-26-08 01:46 PM
    yupp i hella like his first cd too food and liquor a good *** cd if u dont have that one get on IT CLASSIC

i cant stop listening to all of kanyes cd's ever since iwent to his glow in the dark concert man is a genius i tell ya
    04-26-08 01:48 PM
    My only true "embarrassments" I own all 5 albums by The Blow Monkeys.
    04-26-08 04:45 PM
    Ohhhhh snap. They are playing Daft Punk at the house...and I am kinda liking it.
    04-26-08 06:35 PM
    daft punk one more time?
    04-26-08 07:24 PM
    Nahhh. It was that one where the girl in the video is all signing with her hands because she wrote all over them.

Ahahahaha....only slightly fuhtarded.
    04-26-08 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD