With BlackBerry on the rise once again one innovative option I would love to see the company working on is the ability for us as users is to use multiple devices.

What is meant by this is as a Z10 user, which by the way I love, is when seeing the Q10 and other devices being released is what an experience it would be to own more than one BlackBerry device and choose on a day to day basis which one take with me and having the ability to transfer apps and phone services between devices instead of having only the one and waiting until it is time to upgrade to get a different model.

I have no idea how complex from an engineering standpoint this would be, but think of the potential of selling multiple devices to the same client; there could be potential package deals and once again bringing yet another unique idea to market from Canada's premier cell phone maker.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:00 PM
    You can by as many devices as you want. Many people do. I think apps are tied to you BBID so you can load them on multiple devices as well
    06-08-13 08:22 PM
    I would like to have. Phone *ahem blackberry ahem* where I can partition the phone. Use 2 Sims. And 2 OS. Jump in and out between personal and work phone.

Now that would be cool. With a super Crappy battery life though.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 01:43 AM