Hi, I Like the movie Avatar. The graphics and characters which have been used in that movie is awesome. People can also use the converters like MP3, MP4 for converting from one audio to another format. In the same way, people can also use MP4 converters for converting videos from one format to another.Srboffin.
    10-29-10 12:25 AM
    Hi, I Like the movie Avatar. The graphics and characters which have been used in that movie is awesome. People can also use the converters like MP3, MP4 for converting from one audio to another format. In the same way, people can also use MP4 converters for converting videos from one format to another.Srboffin.
    Try that one again slick, but more coherent this time...
    10-29-10 04:06 AM
    Hi! i like watchin' wrasslin'. People thinks it is faked but i do not. i like how they kick each other and stuff. i like to see them mens jump from the top ropes. i like how they dressed to and stuff. it is real because they bleed from there heads and stuff.
    10-29-10 09:27 AM
    They see him trolling, they're not recognizing...

Please delete this thread.
    10-29-10 09:36 AM
    The Destroyer was the only real wrestler... well, until the day someone was able to rip his mask off. I could never watch again after that.
    10-29-10 09:37 AM
    They see him trolling, they're not recognizing...

Please delete this thread.
    Who's be not recognizing up in here? My trollometer is pegged to the max, yo, just be havin' fun with it...
    10-29-10 10:05 AM
    But it wasn't even a good troll. Not fun.
    10-29-10 10:08 AM
    Yeah, but you never know what may develop from it...
    10-29-10 11:24 AM
    10-29-10 11:33 AM
    i cuddint aford a reel dikshunairy so i got me that pictionary in sted. it has helpped a lott.
    10-29-10 12:40 PM
    i lyke soundtracks from dem der late nite flix i yuse mah fanci voyce rekorder i bawt from walmart to rekord dem sownds it b musik to my eers it gows fera perty peni do not shore if yall kan afferd it lyk me it goze fer lyk sxittie smacks

YAHOOOOOOOO
    10-29-10 12:50 PM
    hey stranger!
    10-29-10 01:07 PM
    Who is this stranger you speak of?
    10-29-10 03:09 PM
    i lyke soundtracks from dem der late nite flix i yuse mah fanci voyce rekorder i bawt from walmart to rekord dem sownds it b musik to my eers it gows fera perty peni do not shore if yall kan afferd it lyk me it goze fer lyk sxittie smacks

YAHOOOOOOOO
    i hope two git myne off lay a whey in a coople of mons. i oweded four teen more dowlars and she is all myne! may bee in 2 more muns i kin half it at the trayler park cuk out!

10-29-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD