Long time passed since the last BBOS update, so the mignions working pretty hard for sure to get the new version out of the door as soon as possible.
    Let's discuss about the most wanted features you'd like to see in the "upcoming" new release.

I would like to see better media control in the lockscreen. It is cumbersome to navigate between the songs in BB10. A gesture activated playlist would be nice.

Also i'd like to see a fix for the mail view, the address bar should get the focus automatically.

It would be also nice to have a better terminal emulator, maybe with an integrated package manager to install berrymuch packages like zsh or ruby, etc.

I also would like to se an ad-hoc Webserver, just imagine you pull up a whole mediawiki instance with 2 keypresses, or a complete sql database server.

A dismissable notification system would be also nice, my OCD gets triggered all the time I get a notification.
    zer0ten likes this.
    02-16-21 05:30 PM
    Long time passed since the last BBOS update, so the mignions working pretty hard for sure to get the new version out of the door as soon as possible.
    Let's discuss about the most wanted features you'd like to see in the "upcoming" new release.

I would like to see better media control in the lockscreen. It is cumbersome to navigate between the songs in BB10. A gesture activated playlist would be nice.

Also i'd like to see a fix for the mail view, the address bar should get the focus automatically.

It would be also nice to have a better terminal emulator, maybe with an integrated package manager to install berrymuch packages like zsh or ruby, etc.

I also would like to se an ad-hoc Webserver, just imagine you pull up a whole mediawiki instance with 2 keypresses, or a complete sql database server.

A dismissable notification system would be also nice, my OCD gets triggered all the time I get a notification.
    But seriously, why waste your time even thinking about it?
    02-16-21 05:38 PM
    I would also like to see articles at CB without the "this" keyword in their title.
    02-16-21 05:40 PM
    I have seen some eternal autumn already, let me have some fun, this is the off-topic topic, right?
    02-16-21 05:43 PM
    I got my forums mixed up for a second and I thought this was a thread on our wishlist for the Leica M11 and I was like “yes!”

And then I realized... oh no.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-16-21 05:54 PM
    I have seen some eternal autumn already, let me have some fun, this is the off-topic topic, right?
    Fill your boots.
    02-16-21 05:54 PM
    I'd like dark mode to work in all adobe reader modes, not just the one. Otherwise i have to use the Accessibility options to get a reverse contrast.
    Oh and I 'd like orientation lock to work on adobe reader. (bb10 of course).
    02-20-21 10:54 PM