Fellow Crackberry Members, I Am Calling Upon All Ove You To Assist Me In Making The Most Responded Crackberry Thread In The History Of Crackberry. Whether You're Bored In Class Like Me, Want To Boost Your Status To Abuser, Master, Etc., Respond To This Thread As Many Times And As Often As Possible And Make This The Most Responded Thread Ever!!!

Let's Get Started Shall We?
    03-25-09 12:49 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    03-25-09 12:49 PM
    Biggidie bump!#*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 12:53 PM
    ^btw how has .174 been for you? I want to upgrade my OS but i'm def. skeptical about any Betas?
    03-25-09 12:56 PM
    This won't go far, if you want to boost your status or post count, then contribute to the forums...
    03-25-09 12:57 PM
    Please don't feed the T....
    03-25-09 01:00 PM
    Also ... this is in the wrong forum. If you want to do something like this, try the social forums.
    03-25-09 01:08 PM
    Ok here's mine !

03-25-09 01:14 PM
    Fellow Crackberry Members, I Am Calling Upon All Ove You To Assist Me In Making The Most Responded Crackberry Thread In The History Of Crackberry. Whether You're Bored In Class Like Me, Want To Boost Your Status To Abuser, Master, Etc., Respond To This Thread As Many Times And As Often As Possible And Make This The Most Responded Thread Ever!!!

Let's Get Started Shall We?
    have you heard of spamming??? this is what I think it is, at best could be seen as an attempt to circumvent the 200+ post rule or 2 mos. membership requirements... just saying..
    03-25-09 01:15 PM
    Thread reported.

Also just curious, why is every first letter of every word capitalized. can't be posted from WAP since the wap sig is not there.
    Last edited by yester18; 03-25-09 at 01:23 PM.
    03-25-09 01:20 PM
    Moved to Off Topic discussion. No post count will be boosted now
    03-25-09 01:24 PM
    That's really odd I have no idea how every word the first letter got capitalized? And believe me if I was smart enough to spam and such I wouldn't be on this site asking as many newb questions as I ask.
    Thread reported.

Also just curious, why is every first letter of every word capitalized. can't be posted from WAP since the wap sig is not there.
    03-25-09 01:35 PM
    Did you type in caps?

I realized that if you type a WHOLE thread in caps, when you submit the post it capitalizes the first letter of every word...

Happens to me all the time since I'm at work.
    03-25-09 01:47 PM
    Thread reported.
    Why report it?

Has tattling gone as far as the internet?
    03-25-09 02:02 PM
    Why report it?

If you wish to discuss this further, your more then welcome to send me a PM as to why. Thanks.
    03-25-09 02:23 PM
    What's the purpose of this thread?
    03-25-09 02:30 PM
    Why report it?

Why report it? Because it took us awhile to get the titles and post counts we have, we did it the right way, by helping out members and contributing to the forums. You have threads like this and you'll wind up with a guy who has the title of Genius of Geniuses and and can't tell you what a battery pull is. The rules are the rules, you want to boost your status and post count, then do what we did...

And by the way, I reported this thread as well, at 12:57 p.m. to be exact...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 03-25-09 at 02:34 PM.
    03-25-09 02:31 PM
    Why report it? Because it took us awhile to get the titles and post counts we have, we did it the right way, by helping out members and contributing to the forums. You have threads like this and you'll wind up with a guy who has the title of Genius of Geniuses and and can't tell you what a battery pull is. The rules are the rules, you want to boost your status and post count, then do what we did...

And by the way, I reported this thread as well, at 12:57 p.m. to be exact...
    AMEN BROTHA!!!
    03-25-09 02:37 PM
    This thread won't pad post counts ne worse than what do u do with your BB in the morning and others like it that r obviously just for fun. Ne way we will know soon. A moderator will b along ne time to have a look.

03-25-09 02:42 PM
    They already did-

It was moved to where post count doesn't count!

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-25-09 at 03:06 PM.
    03-25-09 03:02 PM
    Awsome ! Now evereyone can be happy!

03-25-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD