So, this is a place to put all the most embarrassing moments of your life! Let's get started!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 08:31 AM
    Ok, lets...

we're waiting....

la la la
    12-03-10 08:40 AM
    Luckily I haven't been subject to TOO many embarrassing moments. I kinda make a fool out of myself when I'm around certain crushes, but I've grown to get used to that, lol. I guess it's why I've been single for so long!
    12-03-10 09:44 AM
    I was riding a bike a couple years ago, and a bunch of ghetto chillen (young kids who live in the projects) were yelling at me to "pop a wheel" (do a wheelie) so I did, except I took it back to far and fell backwards in the mud in a white tshirt, which I had to wear for the next couple hours. All the ghetto chillen thought I was "one funny a** cracker."
    Looking back it's pretty funny but I was a bit embarresed then.

12-03-10 10:09 AM
    ok...i'll start off with an early experience. it was the 6th grade and we were taking a spelling test. the class was quiet and the teacher, mrs. Thurman was walking around calling out words. my best friend and i were trying to make eachother laugh out loud by making faces and stupid hand gestures. i can't remember what he did but i busted out laughing and at the same time i farted! a big, booming fart! the whole class turned and looked in my direction and i automatically turned around and said "johnny cobb!" (who was a boy who slept through school) he looked up and said "what?" i told him he had farted. he said "uh unh, you did!"
    Cr0nichik likes this.
    12-03-10 10:15 AM
    ok...i'll start off with an early experience. it was the 6th grade and we were taking a spelling test. the class was quiet and the teacher, mrs. Thurman was walking around calling out words. my best friend and i were trying to make eachother laugh out loud by making faces and stupid hand gestures. i can't remember what he did but i busted out laughing and at the same time i farted! a big, booming fart! the whole class turned and looked in my direction and i automatically turned around and said "johnny cobb!" (who was a boy who slept through school) he looked up and said "what?" i told him he had farted. he said "uh unh, you did!"
    bwahahahaha i did that in 6th grade. we were in natures classroom listening to the lady tell us about animals. it was all quite...i got sleepy and started to stretch and i squeeked one out and my teacher was sitting next to me...LOL i tried to blame it on him. he looks at me and says "oh no missy you are NOT blaming that on me!" i laughed my behind off.
    highjakker likes this.
    12-03-10 11:50 AM
    6th grade also. We had one of those portable buildings schools use to add classes when they aren't quite big enough. English class, and they had a group read going on at the large round table on the west side of the room. It was a hushed time, and I was one of 3 students not a part of the group, so I was on the far side of the classroom. The subject was a drama, read with quiet intensity. I was reading for another project, and listening to her voice all the same.

I felt a gurgle. Almost like the first breeze from an onrushing storm. Not much, but a precursor of events to come. I shifted a bit, not even paying attention, really. I was engrossed in two things at once, and it isn't the first gurgle I'd ever felt.

The story was building in intensity, And a loud growl issued from within. I raised an eyebrow, because for some reason, I could feel beads of sweat forming on my brow. I was reading Greek Mythology, Heracles preparIng to battle the Hydra, if I recall. It was exciting!
    The teacher was reading some strong part of the story, and I felt a shift in my nether regions.

I sneaked a glance at the enraptured class, all wrapped in the moment.

Then the churning began. And the sweat turned cold as a polar bear's backside.

Pressure built, I could no longer concentrate, as the rumbling began to sound like an angry Rottweiler under the porch that you cannot see, yet makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up like Alfalfa's cowlick.

I was growing desperate, clenching up, knowing that the teacher would become angry if I interrupted, but trying to wait that long, last, (ahh-6 minutes!!) until the bell rang and I could rush to exorcise the demon in the relative safety and anonymity of the open schoolyard.

But my plan was crumbling rapidly. Spasms began, each more insistent than the next, and I knew that 4 more minutes was going to be a struggle. Maybe if the bell rang, I cold cover a quick blast with no one the wiser.

3-minutes, the villain of the Tell-Tale Heart was about to confess his crime, the heart pounding, poundiNG!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLlllll ll!

The sound was amplified by the plywood and metal desk, loud and lustily. I turned a brilliant shade of crimson as 18 sets of eyes turned toward me in my obviously isolated guilt. The teacher was throwing daggers with her eyes, and several guys broke into gales of laughter, one falling to the floor, helpless as a bowl of Jell-o, and shaking just as hard. Two of the girls looked on and tittered behind their hands, but lovely golden Sharon was looking at me as if I'd just slaughtered her favorite cat.

No where to hide, no where to run, I was as exposed as a streaker in a Revival tent.

And then; the odor hit. Just when it couldn't get any worse, it did. I saw the reaction, as kids began scattering. I was mortified, yet for some reason the image of roaches scattering as the light comes on came to mind, and I started laughing. The teacher yells "JAMES-OUTside, NOW!

The tears were rolling. Yes, I was laughing, embarrassed, and relieved, and I couldn't stop the laugh monster once he was on the loose. She hollered, and demanded I stop laughing.

And I was saved by the bell. But I've never forgotten the look on all those faces. And Sharon wouldn't ever give me a second glance after that day.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-03-10 at 01:48 PM.
    12-03-10 01:39 PM
    i dunno why gas is such an embarrassing thing. its a perfectly normal part of every day life lol
    highjakker likes this.
    12-03-10 01:44 PM
    i dunno why gas is such an embarrassing thing. its a perfectly normal part of every day life lol
    And they were gifted with odor so the hearing impaired could share the experience.

12-03-10 01:51 PM
    I couldn't stop the laugh monster once he was on the loose.
    DUUUUDE! i seriously had to stop and read this in 3 parts to keep from laughing outloud here at work! thanks for making my day man!!
    12-03-10 02:05 PM
    Ever heard the saying,'' It's better to burp and taste it than to fart and waste it!''

12-04-10 01:02 AM
    Mine happened in the shopping mall. While walking and talking to my sis, I walked into a pole and actually said:"Excuse me". Why I said that to this day I'll never know. It sure made for a roaring laugh for my sister and other family members once word got around. Every now and then the "moment" still comes into the conversation.
    12-04-10 11:37 AM
    i couldn't do this. i'm too embarrassed lol.
    12-05-10 07:49 PM
    Lol @Ike, that reminds me of the other day - I was walking to class and checking BerryReader on my BlackBerry and I almost walked into a speed limit sign, I saw it just in time and it scared the crap out of me so I jumped back and flailed my arms - I'm sure some people driving past got a good chuckle.

12-05-10 08:00 PM
    i couldn't do this. i'm too embarrassed lol.
    oh you can't tease us like that!
    12-06-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD