So, this morning my dear Z10 did not make it through the night and unfortunately, does not turn on at all, no LED, nada.

Called blackberry, their suggestion "bro dont charge more than 6 hours bro bro too much bro charge".
    Sighs, anyways, refurbished models set me up for failure, I sad, I very sad.

I need to switch to a Note 1 for a bit till I can save up for another great device, and I am gonna miss BB10. I haven't done any leak loading with this device and I've just been using it for calender updating, twitter, fb, IG and snapchat along with texting and calls. And for whatever reason, it just nukes itself for no reason. Original charger, bought 3 batteries and still no show. I'm sad.

Some cinco de mayo :/

Hey, but at least now I got apps lol.
    05-05-14 09:42 PM
    Sorry for your loss, Dj

You sure the Note didn't sabotage your Z during the night? Might as well load up a BB10-like launcher and atleast feel like it's BB10 lol, you got a lot of apps and launchers to choose from after all :P

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 10:47 PM
    So, this morning my dear Z10 did not make it through the night and unfortunately, does not turn on at all, no LED, nada.

Called blackberry, their suggestion "bro dont charge more than 6 hours bro bro too much bro charge".

I need to switch to a Note 1 for a bit till I can save up for another great device, and I am gonna miss BB10. I haven't done any leak loading with this device and I've just been using it for calender updating, twitter, fb, IG and snapchat along with texting and calls. And for whatever reason, it just nukes itself for no reason. Original charger, bought 3 batteries and still no show. I'm sad.

I is just tellin my Z10 "I loves you" an it always turns it on see eh? Might be workin for yous eh?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    05-06-14 06:43 AM
    Oh I is very very sorry see eh? I is forgettin you is an orange type personbodys see eh? I is sorry an i is opin yous is appy an elfy an strong and.....................ok I is gone..........won't appen gain see promis I is........bye........
    05-06-14 06:51 AM
    DJ, what about trying another OS?
    And not charging during the night? Hate to see you have to give up on BB10......
    05-06-14 06:59 AM

Well the three knock down rule is in effect.
    05-06-14 02:41 PM
    Well the three knock down rule is in effect.
    Pssssssssstttttt hey kid...........quick.....over ear behind the big sign on the right? Run cause dem oranges is everyweres see eh? I is old the secret doors open for yous but only for a bit see eh?
    05-06-14 02:46 PM
    The worst part is I sold my Note to a friend a long time ago.

So now I just don't have a phone lol
    05-06-14 07:48 PM
    Maybe you just need to get or borrow a good, charged battery and run an autoloader on it. You could have a messed up battery and a corrupt OS at the same time. After you recover your OS, then you can try to restore the battery health.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 09:05 PM
    The worst part is I sold my Note to a friend a long time ago.

So now I just don't have a phone lol
    I is wood borrow yous any fone you is wishin but I is makin a promisss that I is not ear and I is gone sea so I can't see eh?
    05-07-14 09:06 AM
    Pssssssssstttttt hey kid...........quick.....over ear behind the big sign on the right? Run cause dem oranges is everyweres see eh? I is old the secret doors open for yous but only for a bit see eh?
    Dere he is, orange faces! Grab him...he needs rehab therapies, he does see eh? Sorry for runnin thru yours thread...Iz been chasin him from the PB forum...
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    05-07-14 09:17 AM
    Dere he is, orange faces! Grab him...he needs rehab therapies, he does see eh? Sorry for runnin thru yours thread...Iz been chasin him from the PB forum...
    I is not ear no more grape cause I is tellin them oranges I is gone see eh? an so I is not ear. I is wood pologise for tramalining through this fred as well but I is not ear so I can't not!
    05-07-14 02:07 PM
    Me sad, me sad!!
    05-07-14 04:38 PM
    I don't understand how you went through 3 Z10s... incredibly unlucky to be 3 hardware defective Z10s.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-07-14 04:56 PM
    You shouldn't charge more then 6 hours? Does anyone know if this is true or not? I always charge over night.
    05-07-14 05:45 PM
    You shouldn't charge more then 6 hours? Does anyone know if this is true or not? I always charge over night.
    Never caused issues on my side. Although it's good to charge from low to full each time. Instead of plugging it in all the time.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-07-14 05:50 PM
    I don't understand how you went through 3 Z10s... incredibly unlucky to be 3 hardware defective Z10s.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Could just be "defective" technicians or carrier staff

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:35 PM
    Never caused issues on my side. Although it's good to charge from low to full each time. Instead of plugging it in all the time.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    I've read somewhere in these forums that the opposite is true and these Lithium ion batteries "like" to be kept topped up

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:36 PM
    We should raise the funds for a new Z10 from BlackBerry. I'd donate.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:40 PM
    Non parametric end users see eh? Ooooppppppssssss I is gone..................feint footsteps walking away...
    05-08-14 06:22 AM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    This isn't luck, many users on CB have had the same issues I have.

Despite being an advocate of BlackBerry, my vision is clear enough to say that the devices are not built as well as we think.
    05-08-14 09:24 AM
    This isn't luck, many users on CB have had the same issues I have.

Despite being an advocate of BlackBerry, my vision is clear enough to say that the devices are not built as well as we think.
    Well if that's the case I must be lucky that my first Z10 since release hasn't disintegrated yet.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-08-14 01:25 PM