03-06-14 06:36 PM
651 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    I cannot deny any confirmation of Cold as it could possibly be November in some or all parts of the world. However, this would need further study and confirmation or denial of the very existence of November-ish times of the year and the concurrent Cold during this supposed November.
    11-24-13 05:12 PM
    I cannot deny any confirmation of Cold as it could possibly be November in some or all parts of the world. However, this would need further study and confirmation or denial of the very existence of November-ish times of the year and the concurrent Cold during this supposed November.
    Possum.

Geeks United C00122408
    moody and Anilu7 like this.
    11-24-13 05:19 PM
    Possum.

Geeks United C00122408
    Duck-billed wallaby
    11-24-13 06:30 PM
    Duck-billed wallaby
    You leave my wallaby out of this

Geeks United C00122408
    bambinoitaliano and Anilu7 like this.
    11-24-13 06:43 PM
    ok duck-billed everything!!!!
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-24-13 06:46 PM
    Your hanging out with moodyk to much.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    moody, Pete The Penguin and Anilu7 like this.
    11-24-13 08:08 PM
    Dear Moody,

I like you and your posts but cannot confirm or deny that.
    I'm still waiting for this "Coldplay" wotsit on my Q10 that may or may not be an actual Android device.
    Will you confirm or deny that Coldplay actually exist and may or may not be coming to my Q10?

Please confirm or deny you have or have not read this message. Which may or may not self-destruct in 60 seconds.

I am and always shall be, your friend. Which I cannot confirm or deny.

CJH

Geeks United C00122408
    Why yes CJH. I am more than happy to confirm and deny everything you've asked above. No problem.

Anything else I can do for you just let me know.

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-24-13 10:39 PM
    Your hanging out with moodyk to much.

No such thing as too much hanging out w/ me.

anon721037 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-24-13 10:40 PM

I know that first hand. Big hug.

moody, Anilu7 and Spencerdl like this.
    11-24-13 10:46 PM
    Why yes CJH. I am more than happy to confirm and deny everything you've asked above. No problem.

Anything else I can do for you just let me know.

Thank you for confirming your denial and denying your confirmation.

Geeks United C00122408
    11-25-13 08:02 AM
    Thank you for confirming your denial and denying your confirmation.

Geeks United C00122408
    Well I didn't just rush into it. I did ponder your request so that my response could be the truth as I see/saw/will see it to be. Thoughts like that can not/should not/will not ever be rushed.

Let no one ever accuse me of not being perfectly clear in my own mind. Ever. Never. Never, ever.

11-25-13 08:08 AM
    Wellll..... I actually did get an update from a reliable source that Google Play is still in the works to come to BlackBerry in a 10.2.1.xxxx release. I haven't verified the release number yet.

Who knows? Could be soon - but I'm thinking 2014
    Spencerdl and Anilu7 like this.
    11-26-13 10:41 AM

Well I didn't just rush into it. I did ponder your request so that my response could be the truth as I see/saw/will see it to be. Thoughts like that can not/should not/will not ever be rushed.

Let no one ever accuse me of not being perfectly clear in my own mind. Ever. Never. Never, ever.

Ok, so I will deny the hanging out as we will be confirming the existence of monkey bars but denying use of same, but may or may not confirm the existence and subsequent use (or non-use) of any see-saw.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    11-26-13 10:45 AM
    Ok, so I will deny the hanging out as we will be confirming the existence of monkey bars but denying use of same, but may or may not confirm the existence and subsequent use (or non-use) of any see-saw.
    Huh? Surely I couldn't deny that you get to read crazy stuff in the Rehab Forum threads. But hey, Google Play Store for BB10 can still happen!

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-26-13 10:57 AM

I cannot confirm or deny that I may or may not be thanking you for this.

Geeks United C00122408
    Anilu7 and moody like this.
    11-26-13 11:33 AM
    Huh? Surely I couldn't deny that you get to read crazy stuff in the Rehab Forum threads. But hey, Google Play Store for BB10 can still happen!

Posted via CB10
    I suppose you haven't read my latest post?

I've vehemently confirmed that Google Play is happening. Its happening as we speak all over the place.
    qmendiv and Anilu7 like this.
    11-26-13 02:10 PM
    I cannot confirm or deny that I may or may not be thanking you for this.

Geeks United C00122408
    Oh, you're thanking me. No need to deny how much thanks is oozing from your pores. We all see it and smell it.
    Anilu7 and Pete The Penguin like this.
    11-26-13 02:11 PM
    Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone
    Anilu7 and moody like this.
    11-26-13 02:12 PM
    Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone
    Spencerdl and Anilu7 like this.
    11-26-13 02:15 PM
    I suppose you haven't read my latest post?

I've vehemently confirmed that Google Play is happening. Its happening as we speak all over the place.
    I cannot deny or confirm that I could assure it's clear what you've confirmed about confirmed Google Play in BlackBerry 10. Although I could confirm that you have denied not having confirmed that Google Play is confirmed for BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 02:17 PM
    Good JOB and WELCOME
    Anilu7 and qmendiv like this.
    11-26-13 02:20 PM
    Oh, you're thanking me. No need to deny how much thanks is oozing from your pores. We all see it and smell it.
    Better hold your nose then Moody

Geeks United C00122408
    11-26-13 04:15 PM
    I cannot deny or confirm that I could assure it's clear what you've confirmed about confirmed Google Play in BlackBerry 10. Although I could confirm that you have denied not having confirmed that Google Play is confirmed for BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    I think if you stick with your original confirmation regarding clarity of my denial not confirming anything worth denying, you should be safe.

Pete The Penguin and Anilu7 like this.
    11-26-13 06:17 PM
    I think if you stick with your original confirmation regarding clarity of my denial not confirming anything worth denying, you should be safe.

I'd rather wait instead for someone else to deny that it has not been confirmed your denial not confirming that Google Play Store is confirmed. Then, I'd be forced to deny that it's not confirmed your denial not confirming what you have already confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    Pete The Penguin, moody and Anilu7 like this.
    11-26-13 06:30 PM
    I'd rather wait instead for someone else to deny that it has not been confirmed your denial not confirming that Google Play Store is confirmed. Then, I'd be forced to deny that it's not confirmed your denial not confirming what you have already confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    True
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-26-13 09:13 PM
651 ... 2122232425 ...