Good. Now that that's all cleared up.....

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    Hope you wrung out the mop?
    moody and Anilu7 like this.
    11-28-13 05:05 PM
    What is truth when it pertains to Play or Squircling?
    Defining truth is a harder than it sounds. For example consider the correspondence theory of truth: that truth is a statement corresponding to the way the Squircle really is. This theory works for many Squircles, but when applied to statements of Google Play or to the theory itself it fails. This has led some people to theorize that there are different definitions for truth in Squircles and Google Play, but in many ways such a solution seems unsatisfactory. Certainly our pre-Squircles concept of truth seems unclear.

Hope that helps?

Squricle of Trust Group Co-Founder | Owner In_loco_nomen Squricle of Trust Channel | Channel PIN C00120C87
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-28-13 10:29 PM
    Defining truth is a harder than it sounds. For example consider the correspondence theory of truth: that truth is a statement corresponding to the way the Squircle really is. This theory works for many Squircles, but when applied to statements of Google Play or to the theory itself it fails. This has led some people to theorize that there are different definitions for truth in Squircles and Google Play, but in many ways such a solution seems unsatisfactory. Certainly our pre-Squircles concept of truth seems unclear.

Hope that helps?

Squricle of Trust Group Co-Founder | Owner In_loco_nomen Squricle of Trust Channel | Channel PIN C00120C87
    Possum.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-28-13 10:50 PM

Hope that helps?

TWHS Btw, you mis-spelled "Squircle"...
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    11-28-13 10:53 PM
    Quite.
    11-28-13 10:54 PM
    Oh well no worries I do ok considering I'm a functional illiterate and English is not my native language.

11-29-13 12:15 AM
    Oh well no worries I do ok considering I'm a functional illiterate and English is not my native language.

I'm barely functional.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-29-13 10:25 AM
    I'm barely functional.
    Shhhhh, don't tell anyone
    kbz1960, Anilu7 and moody like this.
    11-29-13 10:33 AM
    Shhhhh, don't tell anyone
    Spencerdl, kbz1960 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-29-13 10:44 AM
    Possum.
    I assume you meant opossum?

Spencerdl and Anilu7 like this.
    11-29-13 12:18 PM

......and when one assume.......oh never mind
    moody, kbz1960 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-29-13 12:37 PM
    So back on topic.....

Wait. What was the question again?

Spencerdl, Anilu7 and anon721037 like this.
    11-29-13 01:12 PM

I cannot confirm or deny that statement.
    kbz1960, Spencerdl and Anilu7 like this.
    11-29-13 02:06 PM

Then I apologise. You speak excellent English - I was just teasing as you managed to confuse me well with your post.
    moody likes this.
    11-29-13 03:15 PM
    I'm barely functional.
    Oh, I don't know about that...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-29-13 03:16 PM
    I cannot confirm or deny that statement.
    I can confirm that I have read the above and previous post regarding the supposed but unconfirmed statement, however I deny that I have ever confirmed any others.
    11-29-13 03:17 PM
    Then I apologise. You speak excellent English - I was just teasing as you managed to confuse me well with your post.
    How confused?

11-29-13 11:00 PM
    Thoroughly, unequivocably and absolutely. But I will deny ever saying this if pressed as it was my monkey.
    Spencerdl and moody like this.
    11-30-13 12:53 AM
    Thoroughly, unequivocably and absolutely. But I will deny ever saying this if pressed as it was my monkey.
    Well ok then......
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-30-13 06:53 AM
    You have a monkey? Can someone please confirm or deny this.
    Anilu7 and Spencerdl like this.
    11-30-13 08:53 AM
    [QUOTE=Anilu7;9631484] Thoroughly, unequivocably and absolutely. But I will deny ever saying this if pressed as it was my monkey.[/QUOTE

I for one will refrain from pressing you or your monkey.

Anilu7 and moody like this.
    11-30-13 12:26 PM
    You have a monkey? Can someone please confirm or deny this.

I for one will refrain from pressing you or your monkey.

If a monkey indeed exists (which I am neither confirming nor denying), then said monkey would most likely react in a negative fashion to being pressed. Therefore, since in_loco_nomen very kindly stated that they wouldn't press said hypothetical monkey, if such a monkey existed, it would appreciate that - if monkeys are capable of being appreciative. Since the existence and capability are not mutually exclusive, then the existence of said monkey does not affect the possibility of monkeys in general having the capability of appreciating kind acts. This is not to confirm or deny that I have ever had a monkey however.
    moody likes this.
    11-30-13 02:48 PM
    If a monkey indeed exists (which I am neither confirming nor denying), then said monkey would most likely react in a negative fashion to being pressed. Therefore, since in_loco_nomen very kindly stated that they wouldn't press said hypothetical monkey, if such a monkey existed, it would appreciate that - if monkeys are capable of being appreciative. Since the existence and capability are not mutually exclusive, then the existence of said monkey does not affect the possibility of monkeys in general having the capability of appreciating kind acts. This is not to confirm or deny that I have ever had a monkey however.
    Not that there's anything wrong with possibly owning or not owning a monkey which may or may not be hypothetical and may or may not appreciate being pressed.
    11-30-13 04:29 PM
    Possibly exactly but unconfirmed.
    moody and Pete The Penguin like this.
    11-30-13 04:33 PM
    Ok ....so whats confirmed and whats not? My head hurts.....SMILE
    12-04-13 05:30 AM
651 ... 2324252627