moody likes this.
    11-26-13 11:18 PM
    Squircle in the Google Play Store

Posted via CB10
    qmendiv and moody like this.
    11-27-13 08:31 AM
    Squircle in the Google Play Store

Posted via CB10
    Can you deny or confirm this? I've read around about the squircle. Now I see it's become sort of a fan thing. Squircle of trust?
    moody likes this.
    11-27-13 08:46 AM
    Can you deny or confirm this? I've read around about the squircle. Now I see it's become sort of a fan thing. Squircle of trust?
    Oh my gosh the Squircle is very much built into the fabric of each and every Squircle of Trust member.

I think? I'm sure it of it just not sure what the it is at the moment, I'm so confused, again as is normally the way I am as lots of people around here watching me bounce around these here threads may deny confirming the it of my confusion.

Why do I understand that?

But to your observation regarding the Squircle and the Squircle of Trust perhaps you should visit my BBM Channel. C00120C87

I be a Founder of the Squircle of Trust and the owner of the Channel

Posted via CB10
    qmendiv, moody and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 09:02 AM
    Oh my gosh the Squircle is very much built into the fabric of each and every Squircle of Trust member.

I think? I'm sure it of it just not sure what the it is at the moment, I'm so confused, again as is normally the way I am as lots of people around here watching me bounce around these here threads may deny confirming the it of my confusion.

Why do I understand that?

But to your observation regarding the Squircle and the Squircle of Trust perhaps you should visit my BBM Channel. C00120C87

I be a Founder of the Squircle of Trust and the owner of the Channel

Posted via CB10
    Can you confirm or deny you are or are not the Squircle?

Geeks United C00122408
    moody and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 09:44 AM

Geeks United C00122408
    Oh, believe me. You can get quite a crazy answer in in loco for asking this...
    moody, Anilu7 and in_loco_nomen like this.
    11-27-13 09:58 AM
    True

Geeks United C00122408
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-27-13 10:06 AM
    eh?
    I know, right?
    anon721037 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 10:31 AM

Geeks United C00122408
    He is DEFINATELY the squircle. Not sure how he got himself into the OS at Blackberry, but that's what squircles do. I think he is a bug.

A cute bug, but a bug
    11-27-13 11:17 AM

Q: Can you confirm or deny you are or are not the Squircle?

Very interesting line of questioning……

Let me ponder this for a moment……………

A: What does it mean to be Squircle? Or, putting the point a bit more precisely, what are we saying about the Squircle when we describe it? Answering this question is not as straightforward as it might appear. Minimally to be Squircle is to be Squircle, but this begs the question of the class of creatures to which “Squircle” refers.

Can’t we turn to science for an answer? Not really. Some software engineers identify the category of the Squircle with the species Homo Android Circles, others equate it with the whole genus Homo Apple, Android some restrict it to the subspecies BlackBerry Squircles, and a few take it to encompass the entire progress and activities animations lineage. These differences of opinion are not due to a scarcity of evidence. They are due to the complete absence of evidence − or, to put the point with greater clarity, the absence of any conception of what sort of evidence can settle the question of which group or groups of Squircle should be counted as Squircle. Software engineers aren’t equipped to tell us whether an organism is a Squircle organism because “Squircle” is a folk-category rather a scientific one.

Just Say'n
    moody, Crackberrykills and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 11:50 AM
    He is DEFINATELY the squircle. Not sure how he got himself into the OS at Blackberry, but that's what squircles do. I think he is a bug.

A cute bug, but a bug
    *fetches bug spray*
    11-27-13 11:54 AM
    I know, right?
    Indeed.
    11-27-13 11:54 AM
    Q: Can you confirm or deny you are or are not the Squircle?

Very interesting line of questioning��

Let me ponder this for a moment�����

A: What does it mean to be Squircle? Or, putting the point a bit more precisely, what are we saying about the Squircle when we describe it? Answering this question is not as straightforward as it might appear. Minimally to be Squircle is to be Squircle, but this begs the question of the class of creatures to which �Squircle� refers.

Can�t we turn to science for an answer? Not really. Some software engineers identify the category of the Squircle with the species Homo Android Circles, others equate it with the whole genus Homo Apple, Android some restrict it to the subspecies BlackBerry Squircles, and a few take it to encompass the entire progress and activities animations lineage. These differences of opinion are not due to a scarcity of evidence. They are due to the complete absence of evidence − or, to put the point with greater clarity, the absence of any conception of what sort of evidence can settle the question of which group or groups of Squircle should be counted as Squircle. Software engineers aren�t equipped to tell us whether an organism is a Squircle organism because �Squircle� is a folk-category rather a scientific one.

Just Say'n
    I feel every person willing to reach for the greatness of the Squircle should get a second BlackBerry 10 handset and run. 1047 on it. That I wouldn't really need to do because my wife has a 100-1 with 1047 and she won't even let me get my hands around her Squircle...ahemmm..I mean, get my hands around her device featuring the Squircle to update it to .1055 :P

Posted via CB10
    moody, anon721037, Anilu7 and 1 others like this.
    11-27-13 12:28 PM
    I feel every person willing to reach for the greatness of the Squircle should get a second BlackBerry 10 handset and run. 1047 on it. That I wouldn't really need to do because my wife has a 100-1 with 1047 and she won't even let me get my hands around her Squircle...ahemmm..I mean, get my hands around her device featuring the Squircle to update it to .1055 :P

Posted via CB10
    Poor qmendiv. No squircle for you
    qmendiv, anon721037 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 02:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's pretty strange thinking, do you wear a special steel helmet when you go to bed.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    Anilu7 and moody like this.
    11-27-13 09:16 PM

A cute bug, but a bug
    Awwwww
    moody likes this.
    11-27-13 09:44 PM

A cute bug, but a bug
    Perhaps the Squircle is simply doing what squircles naturally do -- waiting -- for the rumoured but not yet confirmed or denied possible existence of a play named Google.
    moody likes this.
    11-27-13 09:47 PM
    Perhaps the Squircle is simply doing what squircles naturally do -- waiting -- for the rumoured but not yet confirmed or denied possible existence of a play named Google.
    Trust me lady's in_loco is a lot of things but even he can not be the squircle! come on the squircle no he's a wannabe.

Posted from my Z30 with the CB10 App that doesn't work worth ****,
    moody likes this.
    11-27-13 09:50 PM
    Trust me lady's in_loco is a lot of things but even he can not be the squircle! come on the squircle no he's a wannabe.

Posted from my Z30 with the CB10 App that doesn't work worth ****,
    Shhhhhh. Don't tell him. Besides -- I'd like one of those squircles myself.
    anon721037 and moody like this.
    11-27-13 09:53 PM
    Please confirm what it is I / we are not suppose to tell him. Because I'm afraid I won't tell him what I'm supposed to tell him and will tell him what I'm not suppose to tell him.

Both of which can be very telling.

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    anon721037 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-27-13 10:22 PM
    Please confirm what it is I / we are not suppose to tell him. Because I'm afraid I won't tell him what I'm supposed to tell him and will tell him what I'm not suppose to tell him.

Both of which can be very telling.

False.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-28-13 06:08 AM
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-28-13 06:09 AM
    False.
    Good. Now that that's all cleared up.....

Anilu7 and Pete The Penguin like this.
    11-28-13 07:56 AM
    Good. Now that that's all cleared up.....

True

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:33 AM
    True

Posted via CB10
    What is truth when it pertains to Play or Squircling?
    11-28-13 03:30 PM
651 ... 2223242526 ...