I agree we all need money for a happy life, but at times we give it too much importance and some people in this world tend to get blind...

Any comments??
    03-23-10 08:14 AM
    i think that people only think money makes them happy.

what really makes people happy is love.

people with a lot of money tend to think they are loved
    03-23-10 08:15 AM
    I agree we all need money for a happy life, but at times we give it too much importance and some people in this world tend to get blind...

Any comments??

Money is not the end all and Be all, I have quit a few jobs to take MAJOR pay cuts to gain happiness.

a wonderful quote for which I can't give credit to the author as I don't know it is
    "Love your Job, and you'll never work a day in your life"

If you can pay your bills, and love your Job, no need to look for more money, having all the extra toys but hating working 40-50 hours a week, isn't going to make ya happy
    03-23-10 09:00 AM
    Money (or power, basically the same thing in our society) is the root of all evil.

We are all slaves to money or capitalism or materialism... whatever you want to call it. I'm no exception but I wish I could be.
    03-23-10 09:03 AM
    Whoever said money couldn't buy happiness obviously was poor.

I'm shallow and masterialistic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:19 AM
    Money isn't the source of happiness, but it surely can help contribute to happiness.
    03-23-10 09:31 AM
    Money is not the reason for happieness, but it sure can help you get there. Family and good friends is what really happiness comes from, but if you have money you can go do fun things that add to happiness.
    03-23-10 09:35 AM
    The "things" you can buy with money will make you happy...people who are car happy having their can done up to the nine'z is hella expensive...travelling across the world...etc...but with money comes problems!! id rather be happy and in love with my family in good health
    03-23-10 10:52 AM
    Money isn't the source of happiness but it definitely is the foundation to build happiness.
    03-23-10 12:04 PM
    i think that people only think money makes them happy.

what really makes people happy is love.

people with a lot of money tend to think they are loved
    Love huh?

Atleast money doesn't lie to you, abandon you, cheat on you, knock up some random girl it met at a bar, or give you black eyes.

Yeah I'll stick with money over "love".
    03-23-10 12:10 PM
    Money = happiness. If I offered you $50 000 right now, would you take it? And I think people get confused... Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you'll never be in love or have a family. Personally though, if I had millions of dollars, I'd be traveling the world, not starting a family
    03-23-10 12:12 PM
    Yeah I'll stick with money over "love".
    Same here. And I like the fact that you put that in quoatations.
    I do the exact same thing anytime I have to type that word.

I'm just waiting for a certain someone to enter this thread and say how
    he/she feels sorry for people like myself that can't experience "loving and
    being loved." I know as this person I'm talking about is reading this he/she is
    sort of chuckling at my lil prediction
    03-23-10 12:14 PM
    Same here. And I like the fact that you put that in quoatations.
    I do the exact same thing anytime I have to type that word.

I feel sorry for you....
    03-23-10 12:16 PM

I was waiting for the sammmeee thing. Haha.
    03-23-10 12:17 PM
    I was waiting for the sammmeee thing. Haha.
    Check out my thread from a while back

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/exa...states-355029/
    03-23-10 12:21 PM
    Check out my thread from a while back

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/exa...states-355029/
    Haha! I've read through a couple posts. I think marriage is a crock.
    03-23-10 12:25 PM
    Everyone on this site is so happy
    03-23-10 12:28 PM
    Everyone on this site is so happy
    I'm the happiest person in the world. When I'm not broke that is. Haha.
    03-23-10 12:33 PM
    Money = happiness. If I offered you $50 000 right now, would you take it? And I think people get confused... Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you'll never be in love or have a family. Personally though, if I had millions of dollars, I'd be traveling the world, not starting a family

Money |= happiness
    It depends on how money is derived, getting given 1,000,000 would bring happiness sure, if you had to earn that million, doing something you hated, is it really bringing happiness,

and seriously if I had to work in Software again, I'd need far more than 1,000,000 per year.

Money does help, it makes it easier, but you have some very wealthy people who are not happy at all, I have met and had to deal with many of them, people that if you gave 1,000,000 too they wouldn't really notice. and I've met some people who make half what I do, and are tickled pink all the time.

Happiness can be obtained with Money, but money does not bring happiness, unless your lack of happiness is directly related to your lack of money.
    03-23-10 04:14 PM
    Money |= happiness
    It depends on how money is derived, getting given 1,000,000 would bring happiness sure, if you had to earn that million, doing something you hated, is it really bringing happiness,

and seriously if I had to work in Software again, I'd need far more than 1,000,000 per year.

Money does help, it makes it easier, but you have some very wealthy people who are not happy at all, I have met and had to deal with many of them, people that if you gave 1,000,000 too they wouldn't really notice. and I've met some people who make half what I do, and are tickled pink all the time.

Happiness can be obtained with Money, but money does not bring happiness, unless your lack of happiness is directly related to your lack of money.
    Lol. Money doesn't make me happy... I've got some set aside, but I see it as something to fall back on No need to get worried over finances. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me a few millions dollars, I'd be the happiest guy out there. But unless that happens, who cares about a few thousand here and there? I can have lots of fun without having to spend much money at all And besides... If I really want an Escalade, I'll just knife you at a red light and take yours And you'd better bet there'd be a big smile on my face
    03-24-10 12:15 AM
    Money may not bring happiness...but it sure finances the illusion.
    03-24-10 12:46 AM
    I would like a shot at proving money can't buy happiness =p
    03-24-10 01:02 AM
    Well~I get a sentence to talk about this matter.
    Money can not do everything,but you can do something without money.
    03-24-10 01:04 AM
    I would like a shot at proving money can't buy happiness =p
    I'm listening....
    03-24-10 01:09 AM
    I'm listening....
    ha! Silly..
    03-24-10 01:24 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD