Thinking of the passengers and crew aboard the ill-fated flight, as well as their families and loved ones. Deepest condolences in this trying time. https://twitter.com/hashtag/mh17?src=hash

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3247
    Heinz Katchup and zephyr613 like this.
    07-17-14 02:39 PM
    Thank you. What a tragedy! This world scares me.
    07-17-14 03:51 PM
    I won't be flying anywhere anytime soon.
    07-17-14 04:29 PM
    I wonder what is going on with Malaysian airlines lately?? Could this be some kind of hacking going on that we are not aware off?

My condolences to all the families and friends of the deceased travellers...

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 05:44 PM
    Am I evil for finding it humorous how unlucky Malaysian Airlines is?

Channel for BlackBerry users in India
    Yes. Yes you are.
    redsaph and shaleem like this.
    07-17-14 06:10 PM

I think you should remove your post. A lot of people died.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-14 06:20 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot find anything humorous when it's involving the death of anything or anyone.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-14 06:28 PM
    It shows a lack of respect. But go ahead and tell yourself whatever you want.
    devin266 and shaleem like this.
    07-17-14 06:43 PM
    Tragic. And a terrible coincidence that it happens on a flight from this company again.

But perhaps the most inhumane part is that (to my understanding) both of the Malaysian Airline crashes were not "accidents", but in fact caused by malicious persons.
    Whoever is responsible should in my opinion be ashamed for the rest of their life, no amount of repentance can make up for that.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    07-17-14 06:50 PM

I'm from Malaysia and I find this distasteful when it involves 295 unfortunate death on a civilian flight shot down by somebody in a country we have never involved in.

Prayers for them. Hope those responsible will be brought to justice soon.

Posted from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3247
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-14 06:53 PM
    Tragic. And a terrible coincidence that it happens on a flight from this company again.

But perhaps the most inhumane part is that (to my understanding) both of the Malaysian Airline crashes were not "accidents", but in fact caused by malicious persons.
    Whoever is responsible should in my opinion be ashamed for the rest of their life, no amount of repentance can make up for that.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    This. World press has reported that this flight was shot down by a surface to air missile at crusing altitudes.

MH370 deep into the indian ocean is not even close to where the plane is supposed to be.

Differentiate or Die
    07-17-14 07:07 PM
    He said "a moment of silence, please" so shhhh!

:'(

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 08:35 PM
    I wonder what is going on with Malaysian airlines lately?? Could this be some kind of hacking going on that we are not aware off?

My condolences to all the families and friends of the deceased travellers...

Posted via CB10
    As much as I like to blame this on an incompetent government. I believe the country or the airline bare zero responsibility on this specific instance. There are victim of a high stake war game between Putin and Ukraine. This is the unofficial list.
    MH17 crash: Unofficial list of nationalities on board - Nation | The Star Online
    07-17-14 08:43 PM
    I can't believe that so many nationalities were affected by this stupid act. 3 of my Filipino countrymen died because some ***** claimed it's worth shooting down a passenger jet that looks nothing like a Tupolev!! Not to mention NATO-affiliated citizens are also in the plane. This will REALLY change the stance of everyone to the Russian-Ukraine conflict. Especially nations not who are first just thought this war is "miles away" from them.
    07-17-14 08:52 PM
    I can't believe that so many nationalities were affected by this stupid act. 3 of my Filipino countrymen died because some ***** claimed it's worth shooting down a passenger jet that looks nothing like a Tupolev!! Not to mention NATO-affiliated citizens are also in the plane. This will REALLY change the stance of everyone to the Russian-Ukraine conflict. Especially nations not who are first just thought this war is "miles away" from them.
    Exactly why the plane was shot down. To gain the international attention it seeks in the first place.
    07-17-14 08:54 PM

Seriously. Are you that stupid?

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-14 08:55 PM
    To think about the students' eagerness to come home to the arms of their loved ones for raya.. #PrayForMH17
    07-17-14 09:10 PM
    I'm sad to hear of the loss of your countrymen buddy. The aircraft was in fact an Ilyushin IL-96. We have yet to know what the intended target was considering the IL-96 flew the same air route just 40 mins later.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:13 PM
    My sincerest condolences to all those affected by the Malaysia flight 17 tragedy. #PrayForMH17

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:18 PM
    I'm sad to hear of the loss of your countrymen buddy. The aircraft was in fact an Ilyushin IL-96. We have yet to know what the intended target was considering the IL-96 flew the same air route just 40 mins later.

Posted via CB10
    If this is the case, I have no doubt Putin probably fed the wrong intel to the Ukraine to divert his own assassination to a civilian aircraft. And the cloak and dagger game continues......
    07-17-14 09:29 PM
    Calm down. Finding humour in death is not disrespectful. Sympathy is superfluous, unhelpful and even unpleasant to yourself.

Me finding something funny makes no difference to you, the victims or even their families, as does your finding it sad or unfortunate.

Suggestion - don't be so quick to judge. Your set of beliefs and values may be common, but does not mean they are for everyone. Be open - not everyone participates in common societal practices.

I get what you're saying and where you're coming from - if you'd posed your original question in a different thread it might be a different story, but technically since the thread is titled "a moment of silence" your post is sort of like someone speaking out while everyone is quiet. Time and place, basically. Both flights are indeed Malaysia but that's 536 lives snatched out of the air (or however MH170 went). Doesn't matter if it's a downed flight, civil unrest, school kidnappings, random drive-by, or what have you - killing is killing, these people were murdered in cold blood.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:30 PM
    Those of us a little older will remember this happening to Korean and Iranian aircraft too, and the British came within an inch of doing the same during the Falklands War.

Terrible event. Just awful.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:33 PM
    I find it funny here in PH, we are at heels with China regarding this ongoing territorial dispute near our country (along with Vietnam, most of ASEAN nations, and Taiwan) and probably there's a good chance they'll shoot us down given the chance. It's really a plot twist this happens , not to mention we probably don't have that much beef with anyone in Europe.
    07-17-14 09:33 PM
    Moment of silence for Malaysian airlines MH17-..jpg

Posted via CB10
    Thud Hardsmack and eddy_berry like this.
    07-17-14 09:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    We're the worst animals on the planet

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    07-17-14 09:42 PM
46 12