We're the worst animals on the planet

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    At least the dinosaurs carnage each other out of necessity.
    07-17-14 09:45 PM
    We're the worst animals on the planet

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    This.

Differentiate or Die
    07-17-14 09:53 PM
    It is difficult to comment at this moment without getting emotional regarding this issue as so many people have lost their lives in this tragedy.

At this present time I am flying in this particular air space on a daily basis representing two governments who I believe care deeply about needless loss of life for whatever reason. Having said that it is my choice to be involved in these situations and I am well paid to do it. When I do fly I carry more than an adequate amount of weapons giving me the ability to defend myself and the people around me to the best of my ability and therefore I am a legitimate target. The innocent people aboard this and every other aircraft meeting the the same fate did not choose to be involved and neither know or care about the reason they were targeted and became victims of this political game of chess. I know when I am under threat and have the ability to react. I am always aware of the danger and would normally know of a definite hit on the craft in advance. These people would not know anything about the AIR STRIKE before or after it happened and would spend the last few seconds of their lives in complete panic and fear. In my simple world this and any other similar act is inhuman giving myself and my colleagues the justification to do what we do. Anyone thinking that this type of situation is humorous in any way is either in need of therapy or is in fact a terrorist.

My colleagues and I would like to offer our sympathies to anyone involved in this tragedy and offer our apologies for not responding faster.

I also apologise to any member of this forum who may be offended or upset due to my post as it was not my intention to do so.
    07-18-14 07:22 AM
    I will never understand the terrorist thinking that killing innocent people helps their cause or that they are justified in doing so. Most of the victims were AIDS experts and religious pilgrims. Just a horrible waste and sympathies to all.
    sad_old_man and shaleem like this.
    07-18-14 07:38 AM
    ^^^ well said.

Hopefully those responsible will be brought to justice soon. And hopefully this will be a starting point for both government to react on a positive note and start a peace treaty or whatever necessary to stop from war.
    No more innocent blood spill.

Posted from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3247
    07-18-14 07:38 AM
    ^^^ well said.

Hopefully those responsible will be brought to justice soon. And hopefully this will be a starting point for both government to react on a positive note and start a peace treaty or whatever necessary to stop from war.
    No more innocent blood spill.

You are talking to a bunch of sanctioned thugs. Unless their own lives are threaten nothing will compel them to sit down and talk about peace

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-18-14 07:42 AM
    I think you should remove your post. A lot of people died.
    Everyday hundreds of thousand people died. This is case just where a lot of people died together

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    07-18-14 07:44 AM
    You are talking to a bunch of sanctioned thugs. Unless their own lives are threaten nothing will compel them to sit down and talk about peace

Posted via CB10
    I know. But from our peace loving country point of view, we can only hope for the best.

07-18-14 08:01 AM
    Everyday hundreds of thousand people died. This is case just where a lot of people died together

Oh well that makes it ok then?
    shaleem and bambinoitaliano like this.
    07-18-14 08:28 AM

Well, obviously. Not sure what your point is.
    sad_old_man and shaleem like this.
    07-18-14 08:32 AM
    "In an almost incomprehensible twist of fate, an Australian woman who lost her brother in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 learned on Friday that her stepdaughter was on the plane shot down over Ukraine. "

Oh God.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-18-14 08:32 AM
    Well, obviously. Not sure what your point is.
    Because the post below?. It is necessary for people to die to keep the population in check. Current population which is 7 billion(7000,000,000) is too much for earth to handle.

I think you should remove your post. A lot of people died.
    07-18-14 08:36 AM
    I wonder what is going on with Malaysian airlines lately?? Could this be some kind of hacking going on that we are not aware off?

My condolences to all the families and friends of the deceased travellers...

Posted via CB10
    No,

Just a terrible unfortunate tragedy that has happened now twice to the same airline in a short period of time. :-(

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 08:52 AM
    No comment!
    07-18-14 08:56 AM
    Because the post below?. It is necessary for people to die to keep the population in check. Current population which is 7 billion(7000,000,000) is too much for earth to handle.

Then you missed the whole point. I was responding to a post where he found humor in the event. Out of respect to family, friends, countrymen, and humans who feel pain over the tragic event, and to the original poster who was trying to extend sympathy to those people, his post about finding it humorous was misplaced. What difference does it make that they are not the only people who died or were killed?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-18-14 08:58 AM
    Then you missed the whole point. I was responding to a post where he found humor in the event. Out of respect to family, friends, countrymen, and humans who feel pain over the tragic event, and to the original poster who was trying to extend sympathy to those people, his post about finding it humorous was misplaced. What difference does it make that they are not the only people who died or were killed?
    I concur with your comment and with respect also to the OP I think that this thread has run its course. This subject is very emotive and is attracting the wrong type of response. It was intended by the OP I presume to be a simple mark of respect for the loss of human life however it occurred and as such has served its purpose.

Some of the replies however just make me wonder what the human race is actually trying to achieve here?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-18-14 09:12 AM
    Agree on all points. Thank you.
    07-18-14 09:15 AM
    Try to think like him. Maybe he found this humorous because all this incident happen to Malaysia. Sabah kidnapping incident(twice), lahad datu intrusion incident, mh317 gone missing into "alternative universe" and now plane shot down. Even we feel tickle when discussing how bad luck this year Malaysia with friends.

07-18-14 09:16 AM
    There are times one has to ignore certain comments. I treat it like some Youtube attention getting tactics. I would not invest any energy on them.

Posted via CB10
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    07-18-14 09:21 AM
    This incident resulted in immense pain for family, friends and loved ones left behind. Out of respect for their loss and pain, I originally posted this thread. This thread has clearly run its course. Can a mod please close this?

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-18-14 11:06 AM
    Thread closed

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 11:14 AM
46 12