This will probably be a ban, but I posted this in this section because it's this section that needs fixed. today, someone posted a thread HERE and member RCCollins gave his great response there . So knowing that all he does is waste space and troll I reported it because like the forum guidelines say if offensive, mean, flaming, or just rude that is what that little report triangle is for.... This is the MOD response I get from PK .

Now what really was that? Just ignore it? really? This is a problem, someone who consistently causes problems, but just ignore it? You want to know why people flame here, and are rude, people like RC are allow to do what ever the f*** they want and you do NOTHING. I am done now but it is really BULL ****
    08-06-09 01:18 PM
    I've moved this thread to Site Questions, but otherwise will stay out of it, since I seem to be (how to put this) too close to the situation.

I stand by my responce regarding RC. What's that old internet expression......

Ignore them!
    08-06-09 01:31 PM
    I've moved this thread to Site Questions, but otherwise will stay out of it, since I seem to be (how to put this) too close to the situation.

Ignore them!
    ohh yea or BAN THEM
    08-06-09 01:33 PM
    I fully understand your frustration with this issue. I come here to find helpful information and to try to help other people with their questions. I'm getting really tired though of people like RCCollins who have nothing better to do than post negative comments that are unrelated to a legitimate question... and I agree that maybe the ban button should be something that is used a little more often around here.
    08-06-09 01:34 PM
    Some of you Storm owners really need to grow up. If someone says the Storm sucks either ignore it or counter it with reasons why the Storm is a great device.

RC and the other "Trolls" only stir **** up because you let them, plain and simple. IIRC the Storm owners/fanboys are the first ones to start throwing personal attacks when their first born child the Storm is criticized in anyway.

And PK you're a MOD calling other members of this forum a 'troll' is inappropriate for your position.
    08-06-09 01:40 PM
    Some of you Storm owners really need to grow up. If someone says the Storm sucks either ignore it or counter it with reasons why the Storm is a great device.

RC and the other "Trolls" only stir **** up because you let them, plain and simple. IIRC the Storm owners/fanboys are the first ones to start throwing personal attacks when their first born child the Storm is criticized in anyway.

And PK you're a MOD calling other members of this forum a 'troll' is inappropriate for your position.
    its not about it being about the storm people like you are the problem there are people here who can say what they want about what ever they want I dont care if its the storm or the iphone whatever you like awesome it that he is a Dbag about everything rude and not very well taken care of nothing to do with the storm so dont push your fan boy bull on me
    08-06-09 01:44 PM

RC and the other "Trolls" only stir sh1t up because you let them, plain and simple. IIRC the Storm owners/fanboys are the first ones to start throwing personal attacks when their first born child the Storm is criticized in anyway.

You are reading me wrong, I'm just indicating we should ignore troll like behavior, I;m not actually calling anyone a troll. HOWEVER I am going to have another mod and/or one of the Forum Managers review the entire situation, as I seem to be as I stated "too close"
    08-06-09 01:46 PM

RC and the other "Trolls" only stir **** up because you let them, plain and simple. IIRC the Storm owners/fanboys are the first ones to start throwing personal attacks when their first born child the Storm is criticized in anyway
    I don't care how much someone likes / dislikes their Storm. When someone posts a response that has nothing to do with the original post, it is annoying and unproductive. When this happens, there should be some moderator intervention warning that they need to stay on topic... if the person continues to exhibit the same behavior, then a ban should be considered.
    08-06-09 01:53 PM
    I don't care how much someone likes / dislikes their Storm. When someone posts a response that has nothing to do with the original post, it is annoying and unproductive. When this happens, there should be some moderator intervention warning that they need to stay on topic... if the person continues to exhibit the same behavior, then a ban should be considered.
    exactly which if need be I will take the time to post all of RC's post that are way out adn about nothing, for you
    08-06-09 01:55 PM
    I'm not sure what the issue is? Or what you are hoping to have resolved?
    08-06-09 01:56 PM
    I'm not sure what the issue is? Or what you are hoping to have resolved?
    ok really have you read this thread at all?
    08-06-09 01:56 PM
    its not about it being about the storm people like you are the problem there are people here who can say what they want about what ever they want I dont care if its the storm or the iphone whatever you like awesome it that he is a Dbag about everything rude and not very well taken care of nothing to do with the storm so dont push your fan boy bull**** on me
    The Storm has much bigger issues than tethering. The OS is extremely slow and buggy and there are countless hardware and design issues. I am actually able to tether just fine, I am on Verizon though.
    How does this warrant a banning?

"OMG!!! he dissed my Stormzz!!!1!! Ban him"

Yeah sure. As i said some of you Storm owners (you knowm, the ones who get really pissed off when someone says something bad about their phone) need to grow up.

I guess that how some people view life though others with a different opinion from theirs should be taken care off...
    08-06-09 01:57 PM
    I have never seen RC make a legit post helping people out with their issues, instead he loves to tell us all how much he hates the storm. I for one believe we do not need these types of people on the forum, they just end up making a simple question more complex. RC has stated his point all over many of times and. Its hard to ignore it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:58 PM
    To zeis and bajin , its not about one post, its about the 100's that RCCollins has about nothing, jumping in when someone asks a question about anything and sayin 'the storm this or that orwhatever' its not about what he says about the storm, its the rude, completely off topic, ***** comments he makes over and over, where he could be productive and answer the question but instead says nothing to do with the question or the thread.

Yet everytime he does this you give the same arguement, he didnt argue it was one comment, if he keeps it up it will be taken care of. Really research his last 10 post, everyone same thing, off topic, rude, ******, but nothing gets done that is the point.
    08-06-09 02:01 PM

Yeah sure. As i said some of you Storm owners (you knowm, the ones who get really pissed off when someone says something bad about their phone) need to grow up.

I guess that how some people view life though others with a different opinion from theirs should be taken care off...
    your missing the point, and btw calling me a fanboy over and over is a personal attack, or at least thats how I take it, look back over his off topic post not what they are about but how he shows up doesnt help anyone and is rude about it as well
    08-06-09 02:03 PM

and ya know honeslty if you agree with them why are you here if you dont agree with me remeber ignore it
    08-06-09 02:04 PM
    I could make a thread about a few Storm errrrrrr 'fans' who attack any and everyone who dares to rant about the Storm. I've seen new members ripped a new one because they said something was wrong with their Storm and needed help.

Funny i never called YOU a fanboy (I already know the main Storm fanboy battle group) but as usual some Storm owners feel the need to attack someone who doesn't agree with them 100%
    08-06-09 02:07 PM
    exactly which if need be I will take the time to post all of RC's post that are way out adn about nothing, for you
    You could just search RCCollins in the search section and all those posts come up, its like magic! I'm surprised he hasn't said anything completely irrelevant in this thread yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 02:09 PM
    I could make a thread about a few Storm errrrrrr 'fans' who attack any and everyone who dares to rant about the Storm. I've seen new members ripped a new one because they said something was wrong with their Storm and needed help.

Funny i never called YOU a fanboy (I already know the main Storm fanboy battle group) but as usual some Storm owners feel the need to attack someone who doesn't agree with them 100%
    you called me a fanboy in your first post...and god damnit will you listen

ITS NOT ABOUT THE STORM

ITS ABOUT THE COMMENTS HE MAKE FOR NO REASON, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORM COULDNT CARE LESS DO YOU GET THAT
    08-06-09 02:09 PM

Ignore them!
    When a Moderator suggests you Ignore a troublesome member, we are suggesting you use the vBulletin Ignore button. You will find it under the members profile, add them to your ignore list.

What will that accomplish? The Ignored member is restricted from posting in a thread you open... A troll free zone.

If that member posts in a common thread, you don't even have to both skipping it, you will never see it.

08-06-09 02:12 PM
    I'm pretty sure that we're all agreed here that no one is upset because he said something bad about "my Stormzz." The problem here is someone started a thread asking a question and some people tried to post helpful responses while other people just post off-topic rants in the middle of a thread that does nothing to contribute to the conversation. This same scenario is being repeated all over this forum. It's annoying and unproductive
    08-06-09 02:13 PM
    and ya know honeslty if you agree with them why are you here if you dont agree with me remeber ignore it
    Actually i don't agree with them. I had the Storm got rid of it but with the .151 and .148 update i think the Storm is pretty sweet. That's beyond the point i'm trying to make here. RC posts: "Storm suckz blah blah"

Storm owner: "With the .151 update the Storm is fast, stable etc."

Not: "Go to **** RC! Storm is great! I ate your mom too!"

If i was a new member looking to buy a Storm who would i more look to for advice? The bitter ex Storm owner or a Storm owner who knows what he/she is talking about?

I'm actually pretty neutral in all this. I have my fare share of both Storm sucks and Storm rocks comments.
    08-06-09 02:14 PM
    When a Moderator suggests you Ignore a troublesome member, we are suggesting you use the vBulletin Ignore button. You will find it under the members profile, add them to your ignore list.

What will that accomplish? The Ignored member is restricted from posting in a thread you open... A troll free zone.

If that member posts in a common thread, you don't even have to both skipping it, you will never see it.

But reed the whole point is what he does is against your forum rules, and hes allowed to do it and hes not the only one, I mean really come ON, you guys say no trolling in the rules but he is allowed anyhow? Patches gets banned every other week for nothing, but its not that I cant ignore him its that by your rules, and what you say your new 'standards' are we shouldnt have to.
    I think you guys need to back up what you say and post and finally ban this a** for acting this way
    08-06-09 02:16 PM
    Actually i don't agree with them. I had the Storm got rid of it but with the .151 and .148 update i think the Storm is pretty sweet. That's beyond the point i'm trying to make here. RC posts: "Storm suckz blah blah"

Storm owner: "With the .151 update the Storm is fast, stable etc."

Not: "Go to **** RC! Storm is great! I ate your mom too!"

If i was a new member looking to buy a Storm who would i more look to for advice? The bitter ex Storm owner or a Storm owner who knows what he/she is talking about?

I'm actually pretty neutral in all this. I have my fare share of both Storm sucks and Storm rocks comments.
    Dude you need to stop you arent getting this in your head, its not about the storm at all not even a little. Has nothing to do with any phone device game console, car, controller, garage door, light bulb, screen, os, nothing to do with any of that so please stop
    08-06-09 02:18 PM
    you called me a fanboy in your first post...and god damnit will you listen

ITS NOT ABOUT THE STORM

ITS ABOUT THE COMMENTS HE MAKE FOR NO REASON, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORM COULDNT CARE LESS DO YOU GET THAT
    I
    IRC the Storm owners/fanboys
    You mean this? Well please accept my apology. I didn't mean you were a Storm fanboy/fangirl.

Moving on, fine you say it's not about the Storm but Storm owners are the only ones on the forum who start threads like these. Is RC a troll? Yeah he fits the bill. But i've seen much worse from others here and a banning have never been called for them.
    08-06-09 02:21 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD