10-26-13 08:39 AM
109 ... 2345
tools
    Did we get everyone in? The League will start on monday with our draft this weekend. The first week is usually a 2 week period anyways, but we will just get 1 week in of it.
    10-01-13 09:33 PM
    Sounds like fun. But I don't know anything about hockey..
    Mid....The Oilers are the best team in hockey....you now know the most important part.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:55 PM
    Mid....The Oilers are the best team in hockey....you now know the most important part.

Posted via CB10
    Cough cough
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    10-02-13 07:03 AM

Posted via CB10

Shanerredflag likes this.
    10-02-13 07:55 AM
    Is this draft an autopick??
    10-02-13 07:58 AM
    Is this draft an autopick??
    I believe we are live drafting this weekend.
    10-02-13 08:00 AM
    I have an idea why he posted the 2010-2011 video

teeheehee
    10-02-13 08:06 AM
    I believe we are live drafting this weekend.
    really???? is the time set yet?
    10-02-13 08:18 AM
    I have an idea why he posted the 2010-2011 video

teeheehee
    Actually that was the newest one I could find with the song on it. I've heard them play it live too outside of Flyers games. Can't WAIT to get to games this year. I'll be making some AHL games too. I'll go to all the Albany Devil's AC games, plus a few up there too, or Adirondack Phantoms. Might try to make a Devils game or two also, BUT I'm not 100% comfortable with the new stadium location. I used to go to several Devils games a year when they were at the Meadowlands.

really???? is the time set yet?
    I don't believe so, I will ping Tony about it today.
    10-02-13 08:21 AM
    People talking about "best" teams is funny when their team has had the #1 overall pick for who knows how many of the last 5 or 6 years lmao and the Flyers? Really? Must be hometown dillusion setting in lol I'm from Toronto and love the Leafs, but even I know that the Blackhawks are the best team right now. 2 Stanley Cups in 4 seasons (first one against your Flyers who have fallen apart since) makes it kinda hard to argue against there's a reason that the Blackhawks are my 2nd team
    droidman2177 and shaleem like this.
    10-02-13 08:46 AM
    This is a time where I should stay out of a debate but I can't... Blackhawks did win the cup.. And yes there goalie did prove he didn't suck as bad as everyone that he sucked! I'm clearly a Bruins fan and yeah I'm bitter because they didn't win the cup but this year bruins are gonna go far .. No injuries.. Iginla.. Eriksson .. Bergeron signing.. Lucic doing his thing! Oh yeah!
    Yeah. Everyone is an off-season champ.
    Until someone else wins the cup, the reigning champs are just that. Champs.
    (And I don't even follow the BlackHawks.)
    shaleem likes this.
    10-02-13 11:10 AM
    It looks like we need one more team for the league, so..... Any takers? We can't draft with an odd number of teams. If you want in, just post an email address or (pm me) if you prefer, and I will get you in there. It looks like our draft is friday Oct.4th at 9:30PM, so don't wait too long!
    10-03-13 07:23 AM
    This is a time where I should stay out of a debate but I can't... Blackhawks did win the cup.. And yes there goalie did prove he didn't suck as bad as everyone that he sucked! I'm clearly a Bruins fan and yeah I'm bitter because they didn't win the cup but this year bruins are gonna go far .. No injuries.. Iginla.. Eriksson .. Bergeron signing.. Lucic doing his thing! Oh yeah!
    The Hawks have now won two Cups with sub-standard goaltending lol they won the first Cup in spite of Niemi not because of him and Crawford still has his detractors even after being the "unanimous" choice for the Conn Smythe.

Sorry, but I don't see the Bruins winning anything this year. Iginla did little to nothing for the Penguins (yeah, the team he CHOSE over the Bruins at the deadline last year) and adding an extra year and a full season of hockey I see him doing even less for the Bruins. Eriksson seems to me to be a straight swap of Seguin if not a step back. Seguin still has potential to reach as to where Eriksson is what he is, nothing more nothing less. Is Seguin doesn't develop any further then it's a straight swap, if he takes that next step in Dallas then Boston lost that deal.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 07:37 AM
    Thank You Kessel !

Lol
    10-03-13 02:55 PM
    8 Million Dolllars worth, LOL
    10-03-13 03:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did you really say that?
    10-03-13 03:15 PM
    Dream on ......
    10-03-13 03:18 PM
    We still need one more team folks. ANY TAKERS? send me an email and I willsend you an invite. First come, first served.
    10-03-13 08:08 PM
    Ready for the draft. Never done a hockey draft before so this will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-04-13 09:17 AM
    OK so I joined and drafted. Now, how many players do I start? All the way down to the blue section? All but the bench players?
    And what does NOT ACTIVE mean? out of the league? I need to drop them and replace them, right?
    When do we need our lineup set?
    How often do we change players?
    10-05-13 07:34 AM
    OK need some help with attaining players from waiver wire. Why do they not show up in my roster?
    10-06-13 09:20 AM
    OK so I joined and drafted. Now, how many players do I start? All the way down to the blue section? All but the bench players?
    And what does NOT ACTIVE mean? out of the league? I need to drop them and replace them, right?
    When do we need our lineup set?
    How often do we change players?
    1. Yes, depending on which format you have. The bench players are usually players that aren't playing that night or that you don't want to start for various reasons.

2. Not active usually means that they are not in the NHL at the moment, again for various reason (ie. Suspension, playing in the AHL or sent back to their junior team)

3. Changes can be made up until a players game starts. Once a game has started, that player can not be substituted.

4. Change players as often as you see fit. If a player is not performing or sent to the AHL, you can drop him and pick up a replacement from the waiver wire.

Hope this helps.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-07-13 09:54 AM
    OK need some help with attaining players from waiver wire. Why do they not show up in my roster?
    Players will show up on your roster from the waiver list when two things happen. First is waiver order. The order should change every week. So if you are ranked 4th on the waiver and a team that is ranked higher (1st -3rd) selects the same player, that team will get them. Second is available date. Some players will only be available on certain dates. Usually when a player is dropped from one team, he won't become available for a full day. So if I drop a player on the 4th, he won't be available until the 5th I believe.

Once they are available and you have successfully acquired him, he will show up on your roster.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-07-13 09:58 AM
    Thank you for your patience and your help!!
    Very kind of you!!!
    10-07-13 06:18 PM
    Any time always glad to help

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-07-13 07:29 PM
109 ... 2345