Where do people get those funny or stupid mms from or how do they get em on their phone ?......I get a bunch forwarded to me from a lot of peps but can't figure out where they originate from ....any one ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 07:42 PM
    google a funny/sick/sexy pic, add a clever line, email it to your device and forward!
    like this...

"when you said you rode a Hog i thought you meant a motorcycle"
    12-28-10 10:01 PM
    Damn that's one **** of a bike .......lol......what about the kind like pics with audio .or animated pics with audio ......just can't seem to find where they get em from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:29 PM
    "Your girlfriend wants to know why you didn't buy a motorcycle that fits two."
    That's a good question, I bet some cell phone company has some poor sap employed to find random funny pictures and send them to a bunch of people, creating a consumer need for MMS. Eventually you get a copy of most of these messages, proving the Six Degrees of Separation theory.
    12-29-10 12:16 AM
    I would post some of the good ones I've got, but I don't even think they're tame enough for some XXX rated sites... I get some messed up stuff... It's great!
    12-30-10 12:33 PM
    That's a good question, I bet some cell phone company has some poor sap employed to find random funny pictures and send them to a bunch of people...
    yeah...since most carriers now offer free texting within their systems, not everyone's contacts are on the same carrier so if 5 people you forward them to aren't on the same carrier...cha-ching!!

I would post some of the good ones I've got, but I don't even think they're tame enough for some XXX rated sites... I get some messed up stuff... It's great!
    i do too! it's a slow week if i don't get at least 4-5 NICE MMS txts!
    12-30-10 11:56 PM
    My buddies traumatize me daily via MMS.
    12-31-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD