I know this isnt the spot for talking about my girlfriend. I know that this is a phone forum. I know that lots of you will read, dont answer and some of you may even use bad words. But I dont care, I have no one to talk to,I do have close friends, but they wouldnt understand me even if I told them. We have been friends with her for 5 years then we become lovers. We have been together till the yesterday, if Im not wrong it had been 7 months. 7 month is a little time in life, im 20 years old and also she is. And we had a great relationship we were like married couple, but then I found out a lie she told me, it was a really small thing to throw all the things away but then again she made the decision. In 7 months we never had a day away from each other and now its the first day that we are not together. Today I never hold her hand, never kissed or never smelled her beautiful smell. Aside from that we never talked with her at all for 1 day. And im totally lost, I know its just a 7 month and 1 day away but I dont know what im going to do. I know that my subject is irrelevant, but I needed to type something then I needed a "send" button to send. Thats why im writing, u dont even need to read or comment, I just wanted to express my self a bit. I dont know any words to explain my situation. Im just lonely, sorry again for the irrelevant post.

Thank you for takin your time
    Here is an old photo of us.
    I know that we are ugly guys. Good nite.
    Missing my Girlfriend...-20131210_150131_edit.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    01-28-14 04:29 PM
    Sorry for your troubles. It's never fun being hurt in love. Stay strong and maybe you can work it out?
    engindgn likes this.
    01-28-14 04:34 PM
    Thank you for your reply, I dont want to work it out and I dont want to forget this is just a crap

01-28-14 04:36 PM
    Just try restarting the device

Posted via CB10
    engindgn, DocDRM, eldricho and 1 others like this.
    01-28-14 04:38 PM
    Take this as advice. Coming from someone more than twice your age you were too young to have serious relationship. Go out and have fun and meet new girls.
    You may not agree and think that I'm not being respectful or caring but trust me when I tell you that when you get to my age you will look back and agree.
    You only live once so take advantage.

Posted via CB10
    mk2234 likes this.
    01-28-14 05:42 PM
    What if I want to ruin my life with her?

01-28-14 06:14 PM
    Not saying you will ruin your life with her. You should never ruin your life for any reason. Just realize that women today are different than your mom or grandmother . In general they are less trustworthy. Not all of them but the percentage is much higher than years past and you never know when their minds will switch and pull the rug out from under you.
    I was married for 9 years had one child we were always happy never fought
    Then one day after moving into a brand new 3000 Sq foot house that she wanted she said i don't love you any more. She moved out six months later, basically abandoning our 3 year old son. She had started going out clubbing after our son was born, and if I questioned why she came home at 3 am on a work night or never came home at all I was " a control freak", and I should trust her because married couples should trust each other. Turns out she was going out with several different guys over those few months.
    Basically what I am saying is that in today's day and age " happily ever after" does not happen as often as it used to so live your life and don't let it affect you.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:35 PM
    Do you have email or pin? I need asistance now.

01-28-14 06:54 PM
    Thanks all for your time and effort guys. This crackberry community is just AWESOME.

01-28-14 07:27 PM
    Sorry to hear man, I might be younger than you, but I have seen that love is one dangerous thing
    Maybe you guys can work it out

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:45 PM
    Sorry you are troubles. Good luck and keep on moving forward.
    01-28-14 08:33 PM
    Well its not easy to move foward when your all plans are fallen on the sea about the future

01-29-14 01:51 AM
    That's messed up bro, good look getting through this

SQN100-3; 10.2.1.1925
    01-29-14 01:53 AM
    Thank you mate, really. Its been a though though night, our first seperate night and I couldnt sleep at all.

01-29-14 02:01 AM
    Man if u need someone to talk to I won't hesitate to help someone. I've been in situations like that. Gimme some time to rest after tough night in hospital and we can talk. I'll be free at around 2pm CET.
    #BBMme PIN:2AB2EF1F

Posted via CB10 on my beautiful Z10
    01-29-14 02:04 AM