I Just found out that my job is giving away free blackberry curves to employees who either sign up for a new contract or renew their contract with verizon wireless. on top of that they give u a 25% discount as part of our benefits and wellness package. I just got my Tmo curve a month or so ago so yeah...kinda sucks. But i know i couldn't wait for my curve so i'm all good!!
    09-29-08 01:50 PM
    Man that does suck but ah well at least you got a gsm unlockable curve that you can use practically anywhere....
    09-29-08 01:53 PM
    I Just found out that my job is giving away free blackberry curves to employees who either sign up for a new contract or renew their contract with verizon wireless. on top of that they give u a 25% discount as part of our benefits and wellness package. I just got my Tmo curve a month or so ago so yeah...kinda sucks. But i know i couldn't wait for my curve so i'm all good!!
    Sell your T-Mobile Curve in the BST forum to offset your cost of the ETF that T-Mobile would charge you. A free Curve sounds like a good deal.
    09-29-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD