1. b
    What would you do if you won the lottery???
    08-27-10 08:16 PM
    Buy the company that laid me off and fire my d!ck exmanager and re sell the company

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 08:49 PM
    Depends on how much I won.

08-27-10 09:31 PM
    Quit my job
    08-27-10 11:19 PM
    Buy an Island where the weather is always nice.
    08-28-10 09:22 AM
    Buy a majority stake in RIM and make them add a product line for bleeding-edge multimedia beasts of smartphones that make any of the competition envious...

08-28-10 09:55 AM
    depends on how much I won... i could spend a million dollars in a few hours.
    08-28-10 12:22 PM
    If I hit the jackpot on Mega Millions, I would instantly pay off all debts and my house, then buy some property (20 acres) in Machias, WA and build a 7,000 square foot home on it and buy a Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 and a military quality Hummer. After that, I would start a 5 million dollar trust/college fund for each of my kids, then I would pay off my mom's house and my dad's..then buy them both a new home and put 5 million into each of their retirement accounts. Then, I would take half of what's left and donate it to various charities (most likely between 30-50 million). Then I would put the rest (most likely 30-50 million) into some sort of high interest account and live off the interest. My kids will inherit it all when I die.
    08-28-10 04:55 PM
    If I hit the jackpot on Mega Millions, I would instantly pay off all debts and my house, then buy some property (20 acres) in Machias, WA and build a 7,000 square foot home on it and buy a Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 and a military quality Hummer. After that, I would start a 5 million dollar trust/college fund for each of my kids, then I would pay off my mom's house and my dad's..then buy them both a new home and put 5 million into each of their retirement accounts. Then, I would take half of what's left and donate it to various charities (most likely between 30-50 million). Then I would put the rest (most likely 30-50 million) into some sort of high interest account and live off the interest. My kids will inherit it all when I die.
    I'd say you've put some thought into this before?
    08-28-10 05:00 PM
    I'd pay my school debts in advance. There'd probably be enough left to buy a pack of gum.
    08-28-10 05:08 PM
    I'd say you've put some thought into this before?
    **** yeah I have!
    08-28-10 05:45 PM
  12. b
    I would finish my Bucket List ....
    08-29-10 07:26 PM
  13. b
    Wow ... impressive!
    08-29-10 07:38 PM
    I woud bank all of what I won and have it ready for the future family have with a wil written.

08-29-10 07:47 PM
    I would open up my restaurant and pub and hire the best chefs and front end managers so I can travel a lot every year.

08-29-10 08:03 PM
    Full body wax. Then spend a month or two on Rarotonga. Then ask Joe Bonamassa if I could hire him for a few weeks to teach me some guitar licks.
    08-30-10 08:17 AM
    two words....DOUBLE-WIDE!!
    08-30-10 10:13 AM
    Wow ... impressive!
    Why thank you.
    08-30-10 01:47 PM
    Honestly if i won the lottery
    1) pay of my house
    2) pay of my mom and dads house
    3) buy me and my wife new cars, BMWs to be exact
    4) take me and all of my friends on a expenses paid trip to wherever
    5) buy myself an F&N SCAR
    6) invest the rest
    7) step down from full time to part time.

08-30-10 01:52 PM
    What would I do?

Whatever I want.
    08-30-10 04:26 PM
  21. b
    Have lunch with Warren Buffet ....
    09-02-10 07:55 AM
    Then ask Joe Bonamassa if I could hire him for a few weeks to teach me some guitar licks.
    Now that would be awesome! I saw Bonamassa play when he opened for B.B. King. Even if he gave me some lessons I don't think I would come close to play like him.
    09-02-10 08:48 AM
    I've been playing over 40 years and I will never play even half as good as him. This guy doesn't even look at the fingerboard when he is playing the most incredible, intricate solos I've ever heard. Check out the Live at The Royal Albert Hall in London DVD. You will be amazed, inspired and blown away. Eric Clapton comes out and plays one song with him.
    09-02-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD