As a user and mega multi model owner since 2001, your conduct is terribly irritating and worrisome. You and those below you get paid Godly sums of money from our dedication to your product, yet those same people have not earned that money since the Bold 9000.

Why on Earth the silence!!!! State immediately, I mean forthwith, like now, what you are going to sell and when you are going to sell it. The silence is destroying the company you built that provides a product that I am well and truly addicted to that runs major aspects of my life.

I am a staunch defender of Blackberry not because of ideology, but because it has been the best product in this segment bar none. Empirically and practically speaking, no other phone is better for doing the important things in life. But take note, **** is changing at super nuclear rapid speed, and those around you are looking at what you do well and taking it for themselves.

Yet for 3 years you have ignored and insulted us with pathetic minimal upgrades that actually spit on those of us that spend a few thousand on your products every year. Enough already. Unfortunately it continues to this day, phones released near 2012 will have no 4G, no front camera, no 1080P, no HDMI out and no Mifi. WTF!

Your stock has hit a 52 week low today, not from the inability relating to knowledge or material capacity, but from sheer negligence, hubris and arrogance, and that is not the fault of the 2000 laid off workers, but the complete and total fault of the very top big money earning management.

I will probably buy 4 new Torch 2's for me and my family again, only because I am an addict that has let Blackberry's way of doing things take over my life and improve it's productivity. But rest assured, most are not like me, and they will drop you like a hot potato in a second. My worry is that through your complete incompetence, you will be gone and I will have to convert to the substandard products from Apple or Android.

Enough already, stop the vagueness, stop the delays, stop the bad decisions like releasing a tablet without core functionality or phones missing feature's your competition has had for some time, stop the pathetic attempts at marketing and hire real marketers that will do a good job. Stop lying most of all, don't tell us great things are coming up only to find it's complete bull****.

I am now done my incoherent rant, but I will say it again for emphasis, you better get off your *** and stop dicking around, tell us what your going to sell and when your going to sell it. Stop leaving things out of phones and tablets, both in software and hardware, if your competitors have it, you better have it too, if they don't, you better have it too.

And most of all, stop bull****ting us.
    Last edited by fabfreddie; 07-28-11 at 10:30 PM.
    Blacklatino and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    07-28-11 10:26 PM
    Get over it.
    07-28-11 10:33 PM
    Why on Earth the silence!!!! State immediately, I mean forthwith, like now, what you are going to sell and when you are going to sell it. The silence is destroying the company you built that provides a product that I am well and truly addicted to that runs major aspects of my life.
    LMAO!!! Yeah, unfortunately, the news that was delivered was as good as it is going to get....for now. Let's hope that we get some answers soon.....er, forthwith.
    fabfreddie likes this.
    07-28-11 10:39 PM
    relax guy... give it another week or so and i bet ya you'll wish you could delete this rant.
    07-28-11 10:43 PM
    Another week and a hostile takeover from huawei? Or zte? Does anyone remember ibm thinkpad, before lenovo?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    fabfreddie likes this.
    07-28-11 10:50 PM
    relax guy... give it another week or so and i bet ya you'll wish you could delete this rant.

I am relaxed, I typed a rant on the forum of a website. Sitting quiet is precisely why Rim is on the endangered list. And what will happen in a week or so?
    Last edited by fabfreddie; 07-28-11 at 10:55 PM.
    07-28-11 10:52 PM
    I demand a complete line-up for the next four years! I also want to know the details of your arpu revenue with carriers! I also want a billion dollars!
    07-28-11 11:00 PM
    RIM, the masters of penting up demand! My Torch 1 is still chugging along and my Playbook is getting better by degrees pretty steadily, so I'm willing to hunker down and await the releases of the Torch 2 and the 9900, which I expect will tide me over to 2012 and the QNX handsets. The leak of the Android player has given me an added measure of confidence that when the Big Upgrade finally drops, the Playbook will come into its own. Even the old leak Droid player works pretty well, so its reasonable to think of fullsome Playbook apps as a matter of when, not if.

Mike and Jim are not everyone's medicine, but they sure have the stuff to hang tough under pressure. My guess is that the carriers are trying to leverage and exploit all of the negative RIM press, banking that Mike and Jim will sell out the company's soul for a rapid, hard release date, but RIM isn't having it and is sticking to their guns even as they are surrounded by hostile fire.
    07-28-11 11:04 PM
    RIM, the masters of penting up demand! My Torch 1 is still chugging along and my Playbook is getting better by degrees pretty steadily, so I'm willing to hunker down and await the releases of the Torch 2 and the 9900, which I expect will tide me over to 2012 and the QNX handsets. The leak of the Android player has given me an added measure of confidence that when the Big Upgrade finally drops, the Playbook will come into its own. Even the old leak Droid player works pretty well, so its reasonable to think of fullsome Playbook apps as a matter of when, not if.

Mike and Jim are not everyone's medicine, but they sure have the stuff to hang tough under pressure. My guess is that the carriers are trying to leverage and exploit all of the negative RIM press, banking that Mike and Jim will sell out the company's soul for a rapid, hard release date, but RIM isn't having it and is sticking to their guns even as they are surrounded by hostile fire.

You can look at it that way or you can simply take stock ........of their stock.

52 week low! It is no longer the real world, their company is slipping out of their control and is in the hands of the "fabricate some nonsense media". Regardless if it's distasteful, it will indeed destroy the company.

If you like your Blackberry, then you should be concerned it will be available to you in the future, there is no guarantees it won't. Especially the way these two are reacting to the market forces opposing their company.
    07-28-11 11:21 PM
    I hope not...I just got my bb about three months ago and I think I'm in love with it ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD