Why would Turkey and other Muslim countries refused to accept these migrants? Turkey is just a neighbor of Syria but refuses to accept their Muslim brothers from their backyard and not just that, Turkish president blames the western world of this migrant crisis.

Instead of blaming the western world, this president should ask himself what he and his country have done to help his Muslim brothers?

Isn't it the right thing to do that the Muslim countries should offer a welcoming hand on their brothers?

What I'm seeing is they are flocking to Greece, Italy, UK, Germany, Hungary etc instead of going to KSA, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman or Yemen.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    09-03-15 01:53 PM
    Okay you are half right.. turkey is not helping but the refugees are coming to Italy, paris, Greece, Germany cause these are closer to Syria and they are coming by waterways so going to pakistan etc is not possible.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    09-03-15 02:12 PM
    I don`t think this is appropriate discussion for a cell phone device forum but what the hell do I know.

Still..................I don`t think this ends well.
    09-03-15 02:26 PM
    I don`t think this is appropriate discussion for a cell phone device forum but what the hell do I know.

Still..................I don`t think this ends well.
    In case you hadn't noticed the thread is posted in the off topic section. Yeah what the hell do you know..

09-03-15 02:31 PM
    In case you hadn't noticed the thread is posted in the off topic section. Yeah what the hell do you know..

This guy is something else.
    Don't even bother.

More lost than the migrants.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 02:36 PM
    Why would Turkey and other Muslim countries refused to accept these migrants? Turkey is just a neighbor of Syria but refuses to accept their Muslim brothers from their backyard and not just that, Turkish president blames the western world of this migrant crisis.

Instead of blaming the western world, this president should ask himself what he and his country have done to help his Muslim brothers?

Isn't it the right thing to do that the Muslim countries should offer a welcoming hand on their brothers?

What I'm seeing is they are flocking to Greece, Italy, UK, Germany, Hungary etc instead of going to KSA, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman or Yemen.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    In Turkey there are a lot of syrian refugee. Same in Lebanon and Jordan. I worked in Humanitarian emergencies....

The countries to blame are others...and specifically the richest arab countries....

The problem it is politic...and economic I think.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and powereds like this.
    09-03-15 05:30 PM
    Russia is as much to blame for this crisis, are they taking any responsibility?

Z10
    09-03-15 05:49 PM
    Okay you are half right.. turkey is not helping but the refugees are coming to Italy, paris, Greece, Germany cause these are closer to Syria and they are coming by waterways so going to pakistan etc is not possible.

How is Italy, Greece etc easier to get to than their immediate neighbors(Jordan, Iraq, Turkey)?
    I agree with the op, the Muslim countries especially those closest should have been making a more consorted effort to help their neighbors instead of trying to cast blame.

Migrant crisis-img_20150903_175709.png

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and elfabio80 like this.
    09-03-15 06:03 PM
    Don't even bother.

Posted via CB10
    Says the genius buying a device that doesn't exist yet from a foreign website.

I bow to your wisdom Jedi master
    09-03-15 09:22 PM
    How is Italy, Greece etc easier to get to than their immediate neighbors(Jordan, Iraq, Turkey)?
    I agree with the op, the Muslim countries especially those closest should have been making a more consorted effort to help their neighbors instead of trying to cast blame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150903_175709.png 
Views:	385 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	369655

Posted via CB10
    Do you really think that Iraq is a better and safe place to go?? Turkey is not accepting them so two options cancelled. Yeah the gulf country are not taking them what can they do? And also they are far more distant, So they go to places where they are allowed and have a better future. Also please don't convert this into religious debate . They need to be helped whether they are Muslims or any other religion. They all are humans.

09-03-15 11:58 PM
    Don't even bother.

Posted via CB10
    Lol..

09-04-15 12:18 AM
    Says the genius buying a device that doesn't exist yet from a foreign website.

I bow to your wisdom Jedi master
    You're so off topic.
    I thought at least you read through the posts, but I guess not.

Did you pay any attention in school?
    Or did you get any attention?
    09-04-15 12:58 AM
    Or did you get any attention?
    That's what he is trying to get..

09-04-15 05:26 AM
    Sorry we didn't allow political discussion
    Thread closed
    elfabio80 and Cynycl like this.
    09-04-15 05:34 AM