View Poll Results: Michelle Obama- Uber HOTT or Deff NOT?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yea, she replaced my Megan Fox poster.

3 37.50%
  • No thanks, I'll pass on that.

5 62.50%
    someone delete my post.... may i ask why? several others to go along with it. but yet they allow the talk of the pantyless minor go one for PAGES!!!!
    05-15-09 04:25 PM
    I didn't see anything offensive... oh well.

Some fluffy bunny got ruffled the wrong way.
    05-15-09 04:29 PM
    I didn't see anything offensive... oh well.

Some fluffy bunny got ruffled the wrong way.
    i found the perfect picture for the other thread mentioned above.... check it out.
    05-15-09 04:33 PM
    Uh-oh prepared to have that deleted! lol
    05-15-09 04:35 PM
    Yes... it IS all highly subjective...

But as of yet, no one has said Michelle Obama is drop dead gorgeous, and that they have nightly nocturnal emissions about her.

Until then, she's pretty. Not hot, and most definitely not the object of people's fantasies.

I don't feel she's hot, and I don't feel she belongs on that list.

In fact, I think she sticks out like a sore thumb.

But evidently, it makes sense to some, because she actually landed on that list.

Well, as a heterosexual female, women don't do it for me, so I understand the guy thing. Perhaps I shouldn't have even commented, as a female, and as an African-American one, at that. Totally different beauty standard.

My bad.
    05-15-09 05:59 PM
    Yiiiiiiiikes. She looks like a ****zu (spell check). I agree with amazing on the first page about how she's a strong woman, prior to becoming first lady she was def doing her thing. But that list isn't about that, its about being hot. And I don't care what u say, u r lieing if u say that u think she is hot.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 10:12 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD