Hi guys

please help me. I'll fly from Rome to Miami Beach from may 4 to june 9 for improve my english.
    I need an apartment for a mount where stay. Do u know someone or site where I can check it? I have no-limit of price to spent (sure I don't want pay 4000$$ for 1 mount, but 1000 - 1500 is ok).
    Can someone help me?

THXXX guys
    04-11-12 10:59 AM
    This is where I advertise when I lease out our 1 bedroom SOBE condo. Fortunately, mine is leased through the end of August, then the modeling agencies will lease it for the winter months, as that is when they do a lot of their photography for the upcoming Spring and summer fashions. I get $2500.00 per month + renter pays for utilities, though for a 1 month rental, I'm sure most owners will include utilities.

South Beach Beach House Rentals, Condo Rentals in South Beach | HomeAway
    04-11-12 01:11 PM
    The above appears to be your best option. I was going to suggest a Korman Suite, but the closest one is in Tampa, which is a good 2 hours away from Miami.
    04-11-12 03:00 PM
    The above appears to be your best option. I was going to suggest a Korman Suite, but the closest one is in Tampa, which is a good 2 hours away from Miami.
    More like 5-6, but the drive is wonderful.

You can also look in the Miami Herald classifieds and check with Virgin Holidays.
    04-12-12 06:52 AM
    Thx guy!!!
    I'm searching on HomeAway Vacation Rentals: Beach Houses, Condos, Cabins, Villas & Vacation Rental Homes an apartment.
    What do u think about Apartments for Rent | An Apartment Finder & Guide for Rentals - ForRent.com ?
    Seems more easy to booking but I cannot understand how buy it
    Thx from Rome (for now yet :P )
    04-12-12 11:25 AM
    Thx guy!!!
    I'm searching on HomeAway Vacation Rentals: Beach Houses, Condos, Cabins, Villas & Vacation Rental Homes an apartment.
    What do u think about Apartments for Rent | An Apartment Finder & Guide for Rentals - ForRent.com ?
    Seems more easy to booking but I cannot understand how buy it
    Thx from Rome (for now yet :P )
    Homeawy is your best bet. I use it, and you will always be able to access 360 degree fotos of the apartment you want to rent. Many of the apartments have a contact the owner button, so when you find something you like, just contact the owner. for rent .com is more for those who are looking for long term leases of a year or more.
    04-12-12 08:21 PM
    Perfect. I send a couple email and waiting reply.
    So an question:
    u write and I found on site word "condo": what does it mean? I try to translate with google translate but no result
    Sorry for stupid question :P

BR
    04-13-12 04:31 AM
    Condominium - essentially an individually owned apartment. Chances are that's all you would be renting, since most apartment leases don't allow for subleting.
    04-13-12 06:14 AM
    oh... I miss step condo -> condominium :P
    I know condominium, in italian is "condominio"
    04-13-12 07:32 AM
    Hi guys. All I try to contact rent apartment reply me no monthly basis. Least 7 mounts
    I hope to found where stay soon. I think beach is not so confortable
    04-19-12 08:58 AM
    Look for an extended stay hotel also. That might work for you.
    04-19-12 09:59 AM
    Here ya' go; I stayed here a few times in years past, and it's on Washington Avenue (just 3 short blocks to Ocean Drive), safe, and inexpensive. I understand it's been renovated, so I'm guessing that old world Casa Blanca charm I loved may or may not have been preserved...

The Clay Hotel-Hostel
    1438 Washington Avenue & Espanola Way
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    1-800-379-2529
    1-305-534-2988

South Beach Miami Hotel - The Clay Hotel

You will love this place
    04-19-12 01:01 PM
    you can contact any real estate agency which helps to hire you some good condos in Miami.Once I was helped by http://gtamississaugahomes.com/.If your interested you try it.
    08-30-12 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD