I just received this BBM!
    " Bbm is shutting down at. 12.00 0clock tonight if you don't broadcast this you'll loose your contact. Message from jim Balsamic (CEO of RIM. Blackberry) we have had an over usage of user names on Blackberry Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted with in the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or blackberry will no longer recognise your pin. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the picture updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the blackberry team
    Has Anyone else got this message?
    Is it true?
    02-01-12 06:16 PM
    Lol... "Jim Balsamic"... Too funny...
    02-01-12 06:18 PM
    Yep, it's true!

The one thing they don't mention though is that when you forward that to all your BBM contacts most of them get deleted for some reason. Not really sure why...

Your call on what you want to do...
    02-01-12 06:37 PM
    Yes I got that message too and I forwarded it right away and I suggest you do
    the same before all your contacts get deleted.
    I hear if you get deleted in BBM that you also deleted in the real world
    ILUMINATIUNDEAD likes this.
    02-01-12 07:54 PM
    Moved to Rehab, for several reasons.
    ridesno159 likes this.
    02-01-12 07:58 PM
    I had this, ignored it and for a week had men in suits and dark glasses and ear pieces follow me around for weeks.

Ignore at your peril.
    02-01-12 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD