... -- Kevin, where are you?
    Hmm ... I'm guessing Kevin is out of the country. Every time something crazy happens (not just this android situation, but with the management shake-up), Kevin has been out of the country. Not sure where he is now, but I'm sure we will hear from him (and the CB crew soon). We know Blaze (sp?) is all over this story.

Also, I have come to the realization that I'm not considered to be an "a$$hole" by the Android folks... haha ... at least not yet. My family and friends may argue otherwise. I haven't downloaded the leak yet, so by definition, I can't be an a$$hole, right? Where are the lawyers who can give us the exact interpretation?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-25-13 11:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:17 AM
    I'm #15

Fired from my Z10
    11-25-13 11:18 AM
    The funny thing I don't entirely grasp is they make it a point to say that the app store sideloads like 1Mobile and Droid Store and even Amazon App Store only give us direct apk download access for FREE apps. They then go on to say that developers of said free apps should take arms with legal action. If it's provided free at no charge on the regular Play Store, redirected to another third party store capable of scouring the Play Store or not, how does legal action benefit the developer? Just because it isn't for the intended platform? You're really not taking anything away from the developer, just giving another avenue of users to use your app where they don't have access to it natively.

Confused by how their argument makes sense...
    11-25-13 11:19 AM
    Let's give us a number out of 9.. Could be pretty funny to see how much we can count here vs what Android Central says...

Eight minutes on BlackBerry, Android apps and piracy ... | Android Central

https://soundcloud.com/androidcentra...tes-on-android
    @3:07

Since ealvnv gets position #1 because of his signature. I pick #13. Go Ahead and take your place folks!

Posted from my PC, BlackBerry user #13 out of 9...
    Considering I was the FIRST to get a Z10. I should be Number 1.
    dalight13 and sam81 like this.
    11-25-13 11:28 AM
    This is just pure butthurt... and I love it. What this demonstrates is that the Android fanboys are aware of just how powerful a marketing tool this is for Blackberry... and what kind of bite it could take out of their lead.
    11-25-13 11:30 AM
    I'm sorry, but getting something for free and using it differently than the developer intended it is not piracy,(Unless they make financial proffit on it) and if you think so then i want you to turn yourself into the police for everytime you got a free t-shirt and cut off the sleeves to be cool, or for everytime you got a free coffee mug from a vendor and used it to hold nails in your shop ( not only a not intended use ,but you are stealing business from that vendor) Sorry you all go right to jail, and DO NOT PASS GO!! If i get something that is put out there for free and use it for something entirly different am i going to get into trouble ............NO!. Now if they had the ability to download payed apps for free using this program yes that would deffinatly be piracy! But that is clearly not the case. As far as the nine users go.....that's cr@p, and that joke is old!
    End Rant....Have a Nice Day
    Last edited by red72; 11-25-13 at 11:57 AM. Reason: additional useless info
    11-25-13 11:47 AM
    Sounds like jealousy to me. +1 Haters gonna hate
    11-25-13 11:48 AM
    BB has obviously made great progress on the hardware and OS front. Reviewers are even having to acknowledge this in their reviews. Having a limited App World has been the one of the last "yeahbuts" that the haters have been able to cling to. Without that final "Con" they might actually have to admit that Blackberry is a good choice. The horror!
    11-25-13 12:30 PM
    Patiently waiting on the side to see who is going to take #69.
    collinc93 and sam81 like this.
    11-25-13 12:34 PM
    I AM NUMBER FOUR.....oops thats a movie title...ahm.... anyhoo
    thatplaybookguy, sam81 and web99 like this.
    11-25-13 12:35 PM
    I AM NUMBER FOUR.....oops thats a movie title...ahm.... anyhoo

I am not a number... I am a free man!!!!
    wyrdfool likes this.
    11-25-13 12:41 PM
    I'm 99 just like the great one

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    grover5, dalight13 and sam81 like this.
    11-25-13 12:41 PM
    Why does anyone care what is being said over at Android Central? There are speaking to their core group and bashing competitors is what they all do.

I didn't see anyone complaining when Kevin was shown literally taking a dump on the iPad. Everybody though it was hilarious.

Who cares.
    Tabdus and sam81 like this.
    11-25-13 12:45 PM
    When you start pissing off other fanboys, you know you are doing something right.
    11-25-13 12:45 PM
    #157 863 553 of 9
    thatplaybookguy and sam81 like this.
    11-25-13 12:48 PM
    #7 of 9 always a favorite
    Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One

Vorkosigan likes this.
    11-25-13 12:48 PM
    That was an utterly disgusting and disturbing piece from Peter and jerry considering they are professionals

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:49 PM
    Black Sheep only have 3 legs, count me #3 !
    11-25-13 12:56 PM
    s much win here this thread can barely contain it.
    11-25-13 01:00 PM
    I'm in, Lost count. LOL,..Thats how many of us there are!!
    11-25-13 01:19 PM
    Well I guess I must be number 9 if there are truly only 9 BlackBerry users.... but obviously there's more than that so I must be maybe number 287,469,831 of 9... if we're only counting BB10 users, then more likely 1,198,809 of 9.

Their post itself made me laugh a bit because they had to swallow their own pride and admit that they need to look at themselves too. They aren't saying BlackBerry users themselves, but that piracy is wrong. Personally, I'd love to see developers pick up on the fact that when 10.2.1 hits the vast majority of APKs will work without issue, and start submitting their apps once they register with BlackBerry. Key words: REGISTER WITH BLACKBERRY. I think the big names will realize that they really should go native after they have a couple million downloads, and will subsequently put in the time and effort to do so, forcing the native app gap to close further. This will make it much easier for new people to pick up phones like the BlackBerry Z10 or Z30 and say "you know, this is actually a pretty powerful device... I will get it." Then our 9 users will be joined by many others!
    11-25-13 01:20 PM
    Why does anyone care what is being said over at Android Central? There are speaking to their core group and bashing competitors is what they all do.

I didn't see anyone complaining when Kevin was shown literally taking a dump on the iPad. Everybody though it was hilarious.

Who cares.
    Bullies need to be kept in line.
    Nobody should be able to refer to or imply Nazi content and get away with it.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    11-25-13 01:21 PM
    I think it's Jealousy! They don't have a BB Runtime on there Android device!! LOL!
    11-25-13 01:29 PM
    Me likes this post

Sent from my Pirate Z10-LE. 1 of the 9 BlackBerry Users Android Central said there is.
    dalight13 likes this.
    11-25-13 01:31 PM
72 123