My berry has given me the greatest gift of all! No problems today! No re-boots, no freezing and its fast! Its been a great berry day! Anyways, happy holidays to ALL my fellow crack berryian's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 07:22 PM
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too and to ALL!
    12-24-10 07:25 PM
    Merry Christmas to everyone and have a Happy New Year!!!

12-24-10 07:27 PM
    Mary Christmas and happy new year to all

12-24-10 09:36 PM
    Merry Christmas too you and all the CB'ers and their families and friends. Remember folks: don't drink and drive if you've had too much holiday cheer!
    12-24-10 11:32 PM
    Merry Christmas too you and all the CB'ers and their families and friends. Remember folks: don't drink and drive if you've had too much holiday cheer!
    I've had WAY to much cheer!!! I almost spelt cheeses...lol I'm using my BB to get a cab..and BB maps to send my location..I dunno know were I'm at...lol! What a great x-mas...best ever..

12-25-10 08:41 PM
    Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Crackberry New Year!
    12-25-10 08:45 PM
    My berry has given me the greatest gift of all! No problems today! No re-boots, no freezing and its fast! Its been a great berry day! Anyways, happy holidays to ALL my fellow crack berryian's

Who ever came up with mixing egg nog and bourbon...I love you...except I wish my husband's brother didn't use my 2500 dollar bottle of the GOOD stuff to make it...I coulda killed em..but, its Christmas..time for cheer and a great silencer...lol

12-25-10 08:46 PM
    Hey all, enjoy and be safe for the holidays!
    12-26-10 12:20 AM

Amen! No problems in over a year and counting (where's that damn wood to knock on!). I did a road trip from NY to Dallas. Odin was the GPS, radio (iHeart)-ain't multi-tasking grand-, food finder, and of course communications centre.
    12-26-10 12:25 AM
    Merry christmas and happy new year folks
    12-26-10 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD