View Poll Results: Who is hotter Megan Fox or Katy Perry

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Megan Fox

63 72.41%
  • Katy Perry

24 27.59%
    for those on wap. here's the screenshot of votes so far as of today, 09:10AM (cb forum time?)

Edit: You go Megs!
    04-23-09 08:10 PM
    They are both completely sexy in their own way. Entirely too hard to decide which is hotter.
    04-23-09 08:15 PM
    Thanks thol! But I think KP is prettier than MF. Oh well there maybe hope for Miss KP! She seems more down to earth! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you know what shelli no one asked you! i think back space has been feeding you too much information or been doing some services for you to make you lean that way :O
    04-23-09 10:16 PM
    you know what shelli no one asked you! i think back space has been feeding you too much information or been doing some services for you to make you lean that way :O
    I think you have eyesight problems and a severe lack of respect for people in a higher IQ bracket... Not to mention people you may owe money to....... Ah Hem!
    04-23-09 10:21 PM
    I think you have eyesight problems and a severe lack of respect for people in a higher IQ bracket... Not to mention people you may owe money to....... Ah Hem!
    eye sight winning by more then double mmhmmm thats right and wow looks like i need another distraction ladies and gentlemen mr coway twiddy...
    04-23-09 10:23 PM
    Megan Fox. No doubt about it!!
    04-24-09 09:47 AM
    i knew you'd roast me for that C!!! and yes-BS has been paying me off with money trasfers into my bank account!! SSShhhhhh....dont tell BS i told you!!!
    04-24-09 12:26 PM
    Megan. Megan 100%. I can't believe there is even a question.

04-24-09 12:29 PM
    Megan. Megan 100%. I can't believe there is even a question.

God forbid people have different taste in women

04-24-09 03:52 PM

I wasn't being entirely serious. And I am a girl.
    04-24-09 04:03 PM
    Lol a girl with very good taste lol

04-24-09 05:04 PM
    megan fox easy pick
    04-24-09 05:32 PM
    So Megs still top the chart. To all katy's loser fans all hope is not lost. There are a couple of other KP fans out there lurking in some other threads (definitely unaware of this thread) and one of them came up with some testosterone driven KP vidz. Here's the link http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/i-v...ersion-196941/ . I might just be KP convert once I've seen them. (For the records I voted for Megs a dozen time in this poll)

04-24-09 11:00 PM
    So Megs still top the chart. To all katy's loser fans all hope is not lost. There are a couple of other KP fans out there lurking in some other threads (definitely unaware of this thread) and one of them came up with some testosterone driven KP vidz. Here's the link http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/i-v...ersion-196941/ . I might just be KP convert once I've seen them. (For the records I voted for Megs a dozen time in this poll)

Oh comon dude.... And what happened to this you can't vote unless you have 25 post idea Corupt? This is biased now...
    04-24-09 11:37 PM
    How does hate get into such a great thread. Still Megan Fox, BTW
    04-27-09 08:10 AM
    i guess megan fox wins
    04-27-09 10:15 PM
    Wo wow.... Hang on a sec I gotta go make 2 dozen accounts to add Katy Perry votes.... Guess Katy Perry would win
    04-27-09 10:21 PM
    i'll never accept megan fox winning.

KP FOREVAH!!
    04-27-09 10:28 PM
    Damn right!!! Another guy with properly working eyes! That's how it is Katy Perry!!! Whooo!
    04-27-09 10:30 PM
    Wo wow.... Hang on a sec I gotta go make 2 dozen accounts to add Katy Perry votes.... Guess Katy Perry would win
    in the poll but not in real life were it counts
    04-27-09 10:30 PM
    Pfft. In real life 23% of people are illiterate. 62% have a drinking problem and 28% will spend a portion of their life behind bars...
    04-27-09 10:32 PM
    So is it a wonder that Megan Fox wins? Not really... Does that mean she's sexier? No...

If Megan and Katy both showed up at my house wanting in(Please GOD!) Megan would be sitting out in the rain until some sucker came to pick her up
    04-27-09 10:33 PM
    I'd totally be that sucker. And you'd better believe that I'd take care of her, in the rain, on your front porch! haha
    04-28-09 07:30 AM
    She's too mature for you...
    04-28-09 09:40 PM
    So is it a wonder that Megan Fox wins? Not really... Does that mean she's sexier? No...

If Megan and Katy both showed up at my house wanting in(Please GOD!) Megan would be sitting out in the rain until some sucker came to pick her up
    well i wouldnt go that far... i mean id still wreck that chick but id pick KP first
    04-29-09 06:20 PM
178 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD