87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Megan Fox

63 72.41%
  • Katy Perry

24 27.59%
    fair enough you know where its at, back you should take notes
    04-22-09 08:41 PM
    /thread

Gemma Atkinson and Lucy Pinder are my top two.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 08:41 PM
    I'll be sure to keep my notebook nearby.

04-22-09 09:01 PM
    I'll be sure to keep my notebook nearby.

miswell put it away back space wont be able to come back with anything good about katy perry now
    04-22-09 09:06 PM
    Lol. I read that last post wrong.

Oops.

04-22-09 09:08 PM
    Lol. I read that last post wrong.

Oops.

lol how did you read that wrong ?? haha
    04-22-09 09:10 PM
    Whatever guys... She's hotter in my books, and obviously a few others You support yours and I'll support mine
    04-22-09 09:10 PM
    Whatever guys... She's hotter in my books, and obviously a few others You support yours and I'll support mine
    atleast were supporting something good
    04-22-09 09:15 PM
    Well squish went and bought a Bold... He obviously isn't on par with everyone elses intelligence. -1 vote for Megan...
    lol. what intelligence? you don't need a rocket scientist to vote for the sexiest gal alive. a p0rn flick company offered susan boyle a million bucks to do a s3x tape. in your case i'm sure you wouldn't mind not getting paid if you're given the chance to be megan's minder for day. to each his own. megan's my choice and i deserve my +1 back.
    04-22-09 09:18 PM
    lol. what intelligence? you don't need a rocket scientist to vote for the sexiest gal alive. a p0rn flick company offered susan boyle a million bucks to do a s3x tape. in your case i'm sure you wouldn't mind not getting paid if you're given the chance to be should be katy were it says megan lolmegan's minder for day. to each his own. megan's my choice and i deserve my +1 back.
    you mean katy look at qoute and they offered octomom a million i would never want to see that.... or that scottish singer from americas next top model they offered her a million too
    04-22-09 09:21 PM
    lol. what intelligence? you don't need a rocket scientist to vote for the sexiest gal alive. a p0rn flick company offered susan boyle a million bucks to do a s3x tape. in your case i'm sure you wouldn't mind not getting paid if you're given the chance to be megan's minder for day. to each his own. megan's my choice and i deserve my +1 back.
    Okay now its at -2 for the sheer stupidity of this guy

I was only joking dude
    04-22-09 09:21 PM
    i say megan fox all the way!
    04-22-09 09:23 PM
    i say megan fox all the way!
    i say good choice
    04-22-09 09:25 PM
    I say EXCELLENT choice. Megan Fox is one in a million.
    04-22-09 09:27 PM
    Okay now its at -2 for the sheer stupidity of this guy

I was only joking dude
    ok so i'm a stooge. you're a bad dumba55 stupid psycho.

roflmao... i was joking myself dude
    04-22-09 09:28 PM
    It's cool that you like Megan Fox BackSpace. I'm not putting her down in anyway. Heck, I wasn't even voting. I just stated that its hard to compare them because they each are a different kind of hot.

I thought you were telling me to take notes Coruptyed. That's how I read it wrong.

04-22-09 09:29 PM
    It's cool that you like Megan Fox BackSpace. I'm not putting her down in anyway. Heck, I wasn't even voting. I just stated that its hard to compare them because they each are a different kind of hot.

I thought you were telling me to take notes Coruptyed. That's how I read it wrong.

he likes katy perry i like megan fox .... two people mixed it up lol and o i gotcha lol i got nothing to teach
    04-22-09 09:33 PM
    I like Katy... Way to keep up
    04-22-09 09:33 PM
    Lol. Alright, maybe I should have read all of the other posts.

Well I wasn't putting her down either. I actually like her style and a few of her but I'm just not a big fan of hers. Same with Megan Fox. She's a good actress but I'm just not into her. They are both very talented but as the saying goes "to each his own".

04-22-09 09:41 PM
    I like Adriana Lima the BEST!
    04-22-09 09:44 PM
    So we ask the question who's hotter... Katy Perry or Megan Fox. So when did you get the idea to come in and say Adriana Lima? Like... Omfg, you just get dumber and dumber dont you? There's no stopping the idiacy! Whateva! I do what I want!
    04-22-09 10:15 PM
    I like Adriana Lima the BEST!
    now we are talking...
    04-22-09 10:18 PM
    I vote for Megan Fox....she's way hotter...lol Katy Perry is pretty n all but def in more of a classic way...Megan you just picture...well...hahahaa
    04-22-09 10:30 PM
    megan is dirty hot, like the one you don't bring home to meet mom...kate though, she has it all in my opinion...kate has my vote
    04-23-09 05:59 AM
    M fox. Its not even a question, katy peryy is not hot!!!

04-23-09 06:05 AM
178 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD