blahzee you can think whatever you like about me, i couldnt care less. i'll never think that way myself so if you'e trying to change my mind or say i'm "delusional", you're wasting your time.
    08-30-09 08:05 PM
    blahzee you can think whatever you like about me, i couldnt care less. i'll never think that way myself so if you'e trying to change my mind or say i'm "delusional", you're wasting your time.
    i guess you care or else you wouldnt be wasting your time and keep posting.
    08-30-09 08:10 PM
    trust me i know what looks good considering myself. tell me, did anyone ever tell you that you're pretty besides that robot above me? doubt it, you're delusional.
    And I assume women worship at your feet? What a jack***!
    08-30-09 08:50 PM
    And I assume women worship at your feet? What a jack***!
    u mad?????
    08-30-09 08:54 PM
    i have always wanted to know why people find her attractive. i do not find her attractrive in any way. shape, or form. she is so fake. she had liposuction. b00b job, nose job, lip injections, work on her chin and cheekbones. cant get much faker!! she looks like a blow up doll you buy at Spencer's. why do people find her attractive?! she is so repulsive! i mean, she's 85% plastic, how is that attractive?!!!

08-30-09 10:45 PM
    objectum-sexuals" -- people whose sole source of sexual attraction, arousal, or gratification lies in inanimate objects, like buildings or machines

Objectophilia: when your true love is an inanimate object | Clipmarks
    08-30-09 11:12 PM
    objectum-sexuals" -- people whose sole source of sexual attraction, arousal, or gratification lies in inanimate objects, like buildings or machines

Objectophilia: when your true love is an inanimate object | Clipmarks

08-30-09 11:16 PM
    well it's true, she does have enough plastic in her body to be considered an object.
    08-30-09 11:27 PM
    I found her pretty hot in the first transformers movie but since then it seems that she, and the movie producers, are just trying to hard.
    08-30-09 11:38 PM
    Megan Fox is hot, to me. I guess finding anyone attractive is a personal taste kinda thing though.

But hey, if she comes over to your place and you shoo her off, PM me before she leaves and I'll give you my address to send her over!
    08-31-09 06:05 AM
    To the op google her before and after pic not much change and google her high school pic... She was still got then and is still hot now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 09:41 AM
    Also to add how is having somethings done to her nose make her all plastic? I don't get it... And that article about her being a man she said she looked like a famous guy if she was actually a man Brian Austin green wouldn't be dating her..

08-31-09 09:45 AM
    So you are saying if she was all natural she would still be repulsive?

I can see that you don't like Plastic and you are not turned on by it, but she is attractive! I can look at a well done plastic girl any time.

Now put her infront Avril Lavigne and I'll step around her to take Avril home
    You know what's up Geez... Me and Rusett are the only intelligent ones in here!

First off, Megan wasn't melting on Transformers. For all the money she paid, you'd think they'd hook her up with something heat resistant. Lol. But she is attractive. No point denying it. Is she the hottest girl on the planet? Nope She's just a good looking actress

So we can all stop insulting each other, or each others opinions Pretty sad when me and Corup are the most mature posters in a thread. Should be ashamed of yourselves
    08-31-09 10:09 AM
    Lol that's funny and she's not the most attractive now Olivia wilde took that title and moved Megan to 2nd... But releasticly I would step around Megan for elisha cuthbert or avril (Canadians were its at ) or mila kunis

08-31-09 10:16 AM
    On second look of Megan can't pass it up lol ill take all four or is that greedy? Back and rusett can avril and katy

08-31-09 10:18 AM
    Would you say a portrait of a person was ugly-

Solely based upon the fact that it isn't the genuine article?

No.

Fakeness, has no bearing on beauty.

Beauty is beauty-

Artificial or not.

If I were to go with your concept of beauty, then I'd assume that you think women that wear makeup are ugly too?
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 08-31-09 at 12:55 PM.
    08-31-09 12:52 PM
    Would you say a portrait of a person was ugly-

Solely based upon the fact that it isn't the genuine article?

No.

Fakeness, has no bearing on beauty.

Beauty is beauty-

Artificial or not.

If I were to go with your concept of beauty, then I'd assume that you think women that wear makeup are ugly too?

I guess that depends
    08-31-09 12:57 PM
    Ew. Gross.
    08-31-09 12:58 PM
    dee snyder is sexy no matter what.

he looks cross-eyed on top of ridiculous in that picture.
    08-31-09 12:59 PM
    Ew. Gross.
    you know you like it

dee snyder is sexy no matter what.

he looks cross-eyed on top of ridiculous in that picture.
    Oh, I don't know who that is. I just typed in ugly makeup to Google and picked the scariest looking one
    08-31-09 01:02 PM
    S P L E H ! ! !
    08-31-09 01:05 PM
    Dee Snyder man! Singer for Twisted Sister?

You Canadians...
    08-31-09 01:06 PM
    Dee Snyder man! Singer for Twisted Sister?

You Canadians...
    Twisted Sister? Uhhmmmm.... Sure!
    08-31-09 01:07 PM
    Who cares? She'll probably die due to a cocaine overdose in a couple years anyway....J/K. Megan Fox is hot and she's probably had less work done than 90% of celebrities out there.
    08-31-09 01:09 PM
    Who cares? She'll probably die due to a cocaine overdose in a couple years anyway....J/K. Megan Fox is hot and she's probably had less work done than 90% of celebrities out there.
    You're so friggin pleasant
    08-31-09 01:11 PM
122 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD