i have always wanted to know why people find her attractive. i do not find her attractrive in any way. shape, or form. she is so fake. she had liposuction. b00b job, nose job, lip injections, work on her chin and cheekbones. cant get much faker!! she looks like a blow up doll you buy at Spencer's. why do people find her attractive?! she is so repulsive! i mean, she's 85% plastic, how is that attractive?!!!
    08-30-09 01:29 AM
    i have always wanted to know why people find her attractive. i do not find her attractrive in any way. shape, or form. she is so fake. she had liposuction. b00b job, nose job, lip injections, work on her chin and cheekbones. cant get much faker!! she looks like a blow up doll you buy at Spencer's. why do people find her attractive?! she is so repulsive! i mean, she's 85% plastic, how is that attractive?!!!
    Hot is hot, whether it's plastic or not Although I agree, I don't see why everyone's crazy over her. Now Katy Perry on the other hand Avril Lavigne is quite the looker Paramore too
    08-30-09 01:34 AM
    so if plastic is hot, do you drool over soda bottles?
    08-30-09 01:35 AM

Okay, so Hayley not so much as the other two Her hair adds to it
    08-30-09 01:37 AM
    so if plastic is hot, do you drool over soda bottles?
    Depends how thirsty I am I suppose
    08-30-09 01:38 AM
    i've always liked Avril..she has good music, too. dont judge me!!!!
    08-30-09 01:40 AM
    i've always liked Avril..she has good music, too. dont judge me!!!!
    Lol, no judgement here... I have alot of her music on my computer Same with Paramore. And Katy Perry. And Evanescence
    08-30-09 01:41 AM
    me too! i have songs on my iPod!! i listen to Girlfriend when i exercise. its sooo upbeat!
    08-30-09 01:42 AM
    me too! i have songs on my iPod!! i listen to Girlfriend when i exercise. its sooo upbeat!
    "Hot" has a good beat to it too
    08-30-09 01:43 AM
    Another negative aspect about her is that I guess you probably couldn't bring her too close to a camp fire!!! (Sorry, just had to put in my two cents...)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 07:45 AM

So you are saying if she was all natural she would still be repulsive?

I can see that you don't like Plastic and you are not turned on by it, but she is attractive! I can look at a well done plastic girl any time.

Now put her infront Avril Lavigne and I'll step around her to take Avril home
    08-30-09 10:13 AM
    Don�t hate she IS attractive
    08-30-09 12:00 PM
    So you are saying if she was all natural she would still be repulsive?

I can see that you don't like Plastic and you are not turned on by it, but she is attractive! I can look at a well done plastic girl any time.

Now put her infront Avril Lavigne and I'll step around her to take Avril home
    so i guess some people like dolls and not girls. just a heads up, those blow up dolls are $50 at Spencer's.

i saw pics of her before all the surgery, and she was a shaky ok at that point, but now she looks like a doll, and it's sickening.
    08-30-09 12:22 PM
    I agree, hot is hot. And there's many different kinds of hot...
    08-30-09 03:20 PM
    Everyone has different tastes, it's as simple as that.

08-30-09 03:53 PM
    First off... Fox is not all that hot. Honestly, when I saw her in Transformers it looked like the plastic on her face was melting. Kinda gross. I am a guy too, and I just don't see what that attraction is.

I saw a couple pictures of NinjaBunny89 and she is prettier than Fox. I am not one for fake looking people... not being modified is the way to go.
    08-30-09 05:55 PM
    thank you Jammy!!

and yeah i agree her face was kinda melting in Transformers. kudos to Mr. Bay for putting up with that!
    08-30-09 05:57 PM
    It just looked gross. Kinda like sweat... but stickier and gooier. Putting plastic under a heat lamp will cause it to melt since it's concentrated. Its strange.. Fox is almost 85% plastic, nearly beating Prince's record.
    08-30-09 06:00 PM
    actually, silicon isnt plastic..so it slike...60% plastic, 20% silicon. what is silicon, anyway?
    08-30-09 06:01 PM
    Its like the stuff you put in ceramics, cement and micro chips... I think it's metal or something, which is kinda gross if that's the case. She has metal in her body.
    08-30-09 06:02 PM
    she has that stuff in her lips! how gross is that? imagine kissing her?! YUCK!!!!!!!
    08-30-09 06:03 PM
    Wrap your lips around a skillet... Mmmm, taste like tetanus and melted plastic.
    08-30-09 06:05 PM
    thats pretty sick actually. poor Shia LaBouf
    08-30-09 06:07 PM
    I don't see what the big deal is...you either like someone (for whether it's something they truly ARE or AREN'T for that matter) or you don't. Personally; I like things ALL NAATCH-AHH-RAAL.

08-30-09 06:08 PM
    Oh I know, I feel sorry for the clean up crew though... imagine cleaning up all the melted plastic on the floor. THOSE are the people that need the comfort and the scotch.
    08-30-09 06:09 PM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD