Just saw this on yahoo news, thought id share... Steven Spielberg Involved in 'Transformers' Enough to Reportedly Order Megan Fox's Firing - MOVIE TALK on Yahoo! Movies I love the movie transformers, too bad Megan Fox isnt in it anymore, its whatever though. "She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry." lol
    06-22-11 01:26 AM
    If ya cant keep your hands off of your Blackberry while you're working, even if you are a movie star, might just get fired! Focus on your job, people..not your phone 24/7!

Loljk, Crackberrys will be Crackberrys.

Keep on feeding that addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 03:19 AM
    I heard that Megan Fox quit herself because she didn't feel comfortable with how Michael Bay was treating her. ...

06-22-11 04:22 AM
    I was discussing this with a friend when I learned that Fox will no longer star in Transformers and she directed me to this article,

Shia LaBeouf Claims Megan Fox�s �Spice Girl Strength� Got Her Fired From New �Transformers� Movie > The Playlist

Let it be known to �Transformers� fans that LeBeouf then indirectly compares the vibe of the pictures of a Victoria�s Secret commercial in praising new co-star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who apparently doesn�t bother with �fluffy talk.� �Rosie comes with this Victoria�s Secret background, and she�s comfortable with it, so she can get down with Mike�s way of working and it makes the whole set vibe very different.� So it�s clearly Victoria�s Secret vs. Ginger, Posh and Sporty, as, �Megan developed this Spice Girl strength, this woman-empowerment [stuff] that made her feel awkward about her involvement with Michael who some people think is a very lascivious filmmaker, the way he films women.�
    I heard she was fired.
    06-22-11 04:52 AM
    I bet she was rather glad to get out of such awful awful awful tripe...not that her following movies are any better, but Transformers is truly dire.
    06-22-11 05:51 AM
    Megan made a comment that was something like "Michael Bay runs his filmsets like Hitler". Totally stupid comment on her part, especially with Spielberg around.
    06-22-11 06:30 AM
    Yea, but why does Steven Spieldberg get to use his BlackBerry and not get fired?

06-22-11 07:01 AM
    I bet she was rather glad to get out of such awful awful awful tripe...not that her following movies are any better, but Transformers is truly dire.
    Other than being hot - her acting schools are abhorrent. Reminds me of Pamela Anderson without the hep C.
    06-22-11 07:09 AM
    Other than being hot - her acting schools are abhorrent. Reminds me of Pamela Anderson without the hep C.

Megan Fox can act? Yeah just like Pamela Anderson without her two of her best buddies.
    06-22-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD