Lol @ Raylol. CB is always Schoolus Interruptus.
    Hahaha I am working from home today too it's not good.... I always have CB up on my 2nd monitor when I am doing testing on my other monitor and work laptop and I'm never looking at them always clicking "New Posts"!
    03-25-08 11:41 AM
    Lol - CB always in an open tab, my regular threads in their own tabs.
    03-25-08 11:46 AM
    every sunday night, i have a meeting with my boss's, about the coffee shop. but I use my BB for the meeting to take notes, and putting certain things in the calendar. so my answer is yes and no.
    03-25-08 05:13 PM
    It is very refreshing to see that other's are as compulsive as I am. Also glad at least a few of you got the HAL reference! Now, without google help, how did the writer come up with the name HAL?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 05:54 PM
    i dont watch the Simpsons...or at least i havent in a few years...

lets just pretend i never asked.
    Family Guy is MUCH better!
    03-25-08 08:01 PM
    Without google, Idk the answer. as for this whole simpsons vs. Family guy thing going on, simpsons was good. Family is taking over. Family guy rules. Matter of fact, I'm watching family guy right now.

03-25-08 08:29 PM
    the pearl brings me joy during meetings and i welcome the interruption :]
    03-26-08 12:41 AM
    It is very refreshing to see that other's are as compulsive as I am. Also glad at least a few of you got the HAL reference! Now, without google help, how did the writer come up with the name HAL?

Answer to the trivia question is: HAL was derived from the letters that come after each of the letters in HAL= IBM
    03-27-08 05:10 AM
    I'd like to get another 8800 and put some more LEDs on the top of it. KITTberry!
    03-27-08 05:49 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD