So I'm an Air Force crew chief stationed in Okinawa. Due to 12 to 13 hour shifts and traveling a ton I don't really have time to mingle and get to know people. So as you can see it gets quite lonely. I am too busy for a dog (which is by far more my first choice) so I had to go a different route. There were a ton of kittens rescued after our latest typhoon and so many people giving them away. So without further delay. I'd like you to meet Thor. He's so adorable when he isn't trying to attack me. He follows me everywhere I go haha. And he's so damn cute.

Meet my first child-nhu8q.jpg
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-07-12 10:29 AM
    He sure is a purty li'l guy
    10-07-12 03:18 PM
    He's a menace sometimes but mostly needy. You can't have privacy. You shut the door on him to goto the bathroom and all he does is cry at the door. But he's always so happy to see me when I come home. Comes out to greet me and cries snd just wants to get in my lap and be petted. I love him to death and I have only had him less than a week.

Here he is being all cuddly.
    Meet my first child-uyy22.jpg
    10-07-12 04:12 PM
    Males usually behave that way, particularly when they've been fixed. You have made a loyal friend, trust me
    10-08-12 02:15 PM