Jeez it's like Blackberry cant catch a break despite creating an amazing device. Everytime I search for news on Blackberry it's how their stocks are dropping or how Blackberry 10 is their last hope.

Smh....... Jeez it's just ridiculous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    05-19-12 11:09 AM
    well the more smack their is, the more you know blackberry matters

notice how WP7 sucks, and there is almost no media on it.. because it doesnt matter
    gravymonster likes this.
    05-19-12 11:21 AM
    I will agree that the BlackBerry news has been somewhat depressing. But I think that things will turn around soon. For now, it is the platform that people seem to love to bash.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-20-12 04:52 AM
    well the more smack their is, the more you know blackberry matters

notice how WP7 sucks, and there is almost no media on it.. because it doesnt matter
    You're very right and very wrong in the same statement. That's impressive!

You are right that WP7 has no media on it, and that quite frankly it doesn't matter. WP7 is a very refreshing and well designed mobile OS though. The problem is, they have no media because nobody cares.

Blackberry has all kinds of media (mostly negative) and as a result, it's clear that it does matter. But nobody will argue the fact that the current Blackberry OS is way behind the curve in terms of many of the functions and features that consumers care about.

So you've got a troubled company that is getting beat down even worse than they deserve by the media. Then you've got a troubled phone OS that deserves all kinds of positive hype and the media totally ignores it.

This is why what the media says really shouldn't matter to anyone.
    05-20-12 09:17 AM
    True. But it's not like their lying. Lol.
    Their stock is down & BB10 is sort of their last hope.

However they should post more positive things.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-20-12 09:38 AM
    I'm hoping that BB10 makes a great splash. I'm currently on an iPhone and I'm beyond bored w/that OS. I'm even looking at Android (gasp)!
    05-20-12 09:42 AM
    The other day my father (not a smartphone user) saw me holding my Bold and said, "You know you're holding an antique there." (By "antique," he meant something that's obsolete, not used any more, etc.) He said he saw on the news that BlackBerry is out of business, killed off by "iPhone 4." Me: "That's not true." He insisted, "Yes, it is!" (because he saw it on the "news.") I feel bad for the people who believe the "news." It's not only the stuff about RIM that they're being led around and mislead with.
    05-20-12 09:47 AM
    True. But it's not like their lying. Lol.
    Their stock is down & BB10 is sort of their last hope.

However they should post more positive things.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    We know all that is true, but that's all the media talks about. Media should also write good things about RIM/BlackBerry because I know there are some! Heck, I'm not a rare phenomenon for liking BlackBerry. :|
    05-20-12 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD