Can anyone help...My phone froze, so I had to remove the battery...When I turned my phone back on it continues to say "A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer"

What the heck does this mean??? If anyone could help that would be great. I have over 2000 pics and would hate to of lost them!

Thanks in advance,
    Kelly
    03-01-10 07:51 AM
    You need to remove your MicroSD media card from under the battery. Find a way to connect it to a PC and make sure you have a backup. Copy all your pics to a safe location and insert the media card back in the phone and format in the phone.
    03-01-10 07:56 AM
    The card is extremly small..Where on the computer could you put it?
    03-01-10 07:59 AM
    Most of them come with an adapter that makes it the size of a regular SD card. If yours didn't maybe someone you know might have one. Then it would fit any standard media reader on most newer PCs or printers.
    03-01-10 08:34 AM
    03-01-10 08:35 AM
    YOU Might also be able to plug the phone into your computer and access the SD Card via Explorer, don't boot desktop manager

I know on my tour I can use it as a external Hard drive, if I don't boot up desktop manager first.
    03-01-10 08:38 AM
    I lost all my pics..Tried everything...Thanks anyways!!!
    03-01-10 03:02 PM
    I lost all my pics..Tried everything...Thanks anyways!!!

You didn't format the card yet have you!

there are LOTS of ways for recovery off of flash drives, if the pics were important, I would put the card aside and find someone who can help you

if you were in Ontario, I'd give ya a hand.
    03-01-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD