41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

20 48.78%
  • John McCain

21 51.22%
06-22-08 02:27 PM
152 ... 34567
tools
    Ok, so all you who are going crazy, on me, are doing the same thing I am doing. We all have our opinions.
    Wrong again. What you are doing is regurgitating asinine propaganda, hurling invective, posting claims that are completely without merit.

You want to express your opinion, fine, were all ears. The crap you keep dropping just shows how uninformed, ineloquent, intellectually dishonest, and locked into a specific ideology you are. It is annoying and does nothing to further political discourse. And I am so done with you.
    06-12-08 08:29 PM
    True, if your ideals are more connected with one party, you're candidate will probably be of that party. And thats fine. BUT, if the only reason you're voting for the republican candidate is because "anybodys better than a democrat", I think you can agree thats not wise. By those standards, Bush is placed above all "democrats" and I think its fair to say he's one of the worst presidents this country has ever seen. Im sure people who voted for him simply because hes s republican, realize that was a huge mistake. So thats all I was saying- you really have to be informed when making decisions like that. You CANT vote based on party. People have their own thoughts and ideas. In the end, you're voting for one person to run our country. You're giving that person power. Power can be a dangerous thing. And no matter what party that person belongs to, power in the wrong hands can be deadly.. Bush is a perfect example of that.
    Well put.

I have to disagree. Racism is the intolerance or hatred of other races. I...
    While eveyone is entitled to their opinion, this is not really a matter of agreeing or not. Racism stems from the feeling that one's race is inherently superior to another--you have to be in a position of majority power to be a racist. In the U.S. this means only whites can really be racist. Blacks have been the victims of racism since they arrived in this country. If we were talking about a black person that doesn't like white people, then that's what it is--a black person that doesn't like white people.
    06-12-08 08:30 PM
    And I am so done with you.
    Me too.

@amazinglygraceless,
    You're my hero.
    06-12-08 08:34 PM
    The fact that most of you think that I am basing my descison one canidates middle name is BS. Obama has no stand on anything. He has voted present on everything!! Watch the following videos. And I did not base my opinions on these! They only back them up!!!

Eyeblast.tv - A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama

He is an *****!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Couple of Things:

If you did your homework a little more, you would know that voting present in IL politics is common. That means you agree with the majority of the bill but there are still a few things that are questionable. IL is one of six states where you can vote present. Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In |
    'Present' votes defended by Ill. lawmakers

But let's look at voting record. Obama has missed 42% of votes in the Current Congress. Barack Obama | Congress votes database | washingtonpost.com

McCain has missed 60% of votes during the same time period.
    John McCain | Congress votes database | washingtonpost.com

McCain voted 100% in 2008 with President Bush, 95% in 2007, and has an overall voting record with Bush of 90%. With President Bush approval rating in the toilet, I don't think many people would agree that Bush was right 90% of the time.

It is actually shameful that you judge a person and determine their future based on their name.

Welcome to Obama for America
    Last edited by orle8050; 06-13-08 at 10:17 AM.
    06-12-08 08:34 PM
    orle8050: I just knew you'd come along and take out the trash
    06-12-08 08:39 PM
    Ya, I am definitley brainwashed. That is total BS. I saw those videos yesterday. I have always wanted McCain over Obama. How many of you own your own buisnesses? You will all be screwed if he becomes President.

Even if you want McCain to be in office over Obama thats cool, however why would you form a opinion off of some stupid video you saw just yesterday? As I said earlier and I'll say it again man do some research in both candidates before you come into any conclusions that McCain would be the best choice for you. It's a good thing you can't vote until 2012.
    06-12-08 08:44 PM
    The fact that most of you think that I am basing my descison one canidates middle name is BS. Obama has no stand on anything. He has voted present on everything!!
    If you go to school in Oak Park, IL you should know better. Oak Park is one of the most diverse schools in IL.

Do you know what McCain stands for? What are McCain stands on Economy? Taxes? Health? Iraq? Social Security? Guns? Womens Rights?
    06-12-08 08:44 PM
    orle8050: I just knew you'd come along and take out the trash
    Amazinglygraceless, I missed you. I am studying up on gun laws now.
    Last edited by orle8050; 06-12-08 at 08:51 PM.
    06-12-08 08:46 PM
    Amazinglygraceless, I missed you. I am studying up on gun laws now.
    Thank you

We are hopeless. I printed out tons of position papers this morning.
    You got to admit though this has been one amazing process, and
    now it's primetime. When was the last time there was an election
    this consequential?
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-12-08 at 09:05 PM.
    06-12-08 09:03 PM
    Not in my lifetime. There had been a Bush or a Clinton on the ticket for the last what 26 years.

06-12-08 09:08 PM
    Ross Perot forever! Lol

06-12-08 09:12 PM
    Not in my lifetime. There had been a Bush or a Clinton on the ticket for the last what 26 years.
    That was one of the things that worried me about HRC's candidacy. The US was not meant to have dynastic rule. It'll be nice to break both the Bush and Clinton chain.
    06-12-08 09:23 PM
    NOBODY!!!!!!!

Whoever We Get!! We Are F****D!!!!
    Exactly, thats why you should vote Cthulhu!!

The Elder Party
    06-13-08 08:06 AM
    Does it matter - I don't call it a choice w/TWO EVILS .... I guess you/we would pick the lesser one
    06-13-08 08:29 AM
    Added a poll.
    06-13-08 11:13 AM
    Exactly, thats why you should vote Cthulhu!!

The Elder Party
    I just spit out my coffee laughing.

I love it. I am slathering the CTHULU everywhere today.
    06-13-08 11:56 AM
    No options for "me" in there?

Grrr
    06-13-08 01:42 PM
    LOL. Just joined the group on Facebook and I also purchased a beat up copy of Lovecraft's greatest on my lunchbreak.

Finally, a candidate that I am willing to give my soul to.
    06-13-08 03:27 PM
    Neither. I am going to write in Glen Beck.

06-15-08 11:25 AM
    OH HEX YEAH. if you go to The Elder Party and click on "blogs" you will see that my letter to Lord Cthulhu was published.

Wassap. I am gonna get that t-shirt NAO.
    06-19-08 12:38 PM
    I can't imagine having a Muslim President.

06-19-08 12:41 PM
    I can't imagine having a Muslim President.
    I'm just going to assume this asinine statement is
    meant to push buttons and flare tempers and let it
    stand on it's own overwhelming stupidity.

I recommend anyone else who sees it does the same.
    06-19-08 12:58 PM
    Being as this is a Blackberry forum we seem to have missed the point.

Which model Blackberry do the two candidates use?
    06-19-08 01:57 PM
    Obama is fake. He betrayed his friends of over 20 years w/o blinking... Who is to say that he won't just turn on the American People? Do you want Al Sharpton running the show???

Lets not forget that his name is Barak Hussein Obama. plus he has a brother in Kenya.. Image, an American President with a muslim brother from another country????
    06-19-08 02:14 PM
    Obama is fake. He betrayed his friends of over 20 years w/o blinking... Who is to say that he won't just turn on the American People? Do you want Al Sharpton running the show???

Lets not forget that his name is Barak Hussein Obama. plus he has a brother in Kenya.. Image, an American President with a muslim brother from another country????
    Blissfully stupid post #2 of the day, left to die the miserable death
    it should.
    06-19-08 02:25 PM
152 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD