View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

20 48.78%
  • John McCain

21 51.22%
    Obama 08. McCain policies are just not right for America at this time.

And Cindy doesn't even trust him with her money and we are suppose to?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL so true!! I vote Obama all the way
    06-05-08 08:10 PM
    Vote for me

06-05-08 08:29 PM
    This whole thread is a bad idea for a forum like this. It can and probably will stir up some racial arguments. But since I'm here I want people to think about a couple things:
    1. I don't know how much experience GW had before he was elected but looking back at the last 8 yrs I think it's safe to say any accolades or accomplishments he did achieve were the result of somebody elses knowledge and work.
    2. For the people who say Obama isn't experienced enough let me ask you a question: Have you ever interviewed for a job that you had little to no experience in but you knew you could do it well if someone would just give you a chance? I know I have. That's why I'm with Obama. Experience is overrated. It can help but it can also make a person arrogant and inflexible. We need someone with a different approach and not the same old "We're America, you better do what we say or else.....!"
    Last edited by mrmoe110; 06-05-08 at 08:59 PM.
    06-05-08 08:53 PM
    I didn't forget about Ron Paul, actually he would have been my first choice. Again, it doesn't really matter now. We're living in the book of Revelations as we speak!!

06-05-08 08:54 PM
    I didn't forget about Ron Paul, actually he would have been my first choice. Again, it doesn't really matter now. We're living in the book of Revelations as we speak!!

Book of Revelations? What exactly do you mean by that?
    06-05-08 09:17 PM
    I like Obama, personally I want him to win, but i think McCain's gonna bag this one. I hope Obama pulls this one off...
    06-05-08 09:23 PM
    Holding my nose and voting McCain. I do not want to become an "Obama-nation." No bigger couple of racist pigs in the world than Barack and Michelle.

06-05-08 09:24 PM
    Marcus, love the screen name...

06-05-08 09:32 PM
    "never discuss business or politics with friends". dont know who coined this phrase. but it makes a lot of sense. i guess thats one of the reasons for the curtains at the polls.
    06-05-08 10:38 PM
    "never discuss business or politics with friends". dont know who coined this phrase. but it makes a lot of sense. i guess thats one of the reasons for the curtains at the polls.
    Yeah, I think you might be right. I was kind of hoping this would be a dignified and civil discussion amongst CB political junkies, but I just read through this thing again and can see this is going to end badly already.
    06-05-08 10:53 PM
    We're nearing Jesus return to this earth to do away with these worldly governments that we now have. Man has proven that he cannot rule himself without total destruction. Jesus has stated to his apostles that ( You are no part of this world just as I am no part of this world!!!) When he does come back, we will know it and it will definately come through on your Berries my friends!!!! That's what I mean by living in the book of Revelations.

06-05-08 11:03 PM
    d_town I agree with you totally. If obama puts hillary on ballot as vp in november I will stick my dem party if not I have to vote for the little beady eyed one. Not much choice. Go to war or go to the poor house. Grrrr...

06-06-08 01:09 AM
    I don't think the 2 of them together could make a good beer fart. I guess i'll vote for McCain. I guess.
    06-06-08 01:14 AM
    I read through some of the comments and it amazes me how people who are against Obama seem to have no other reason than the mans name or some kind of irrational fear of whatever. They say he's not "capable of this or not capable of that" but they don't back it up with any real evidence or facts. But some of these same people voted for Lil Bush!!! The only thing he's shown that he's capable of is murder and making people around the world look at Americans like we're a bunch of idiots. But "we" voted for him!?! To me that just shows how racist this country still is. It's sad. That's why when I posted earlier I said this thread could and probably would lead to some bad places. It doesn't make me want to leave crackberry but as a black man it makes me feel some people on here think I'm inferior to them in some way. It's funny because I know I've answered questions and helped people on this site that were Caucasian, Asian, European, Hispanic, African-American and everything in-between. But I'M somehow inferior?......
    06-07-08 12:08 AM
    Um. I'm black and I don't support obama and I don't think you are inferior.

06-07-08 01:26 AM
    I'm a registered Democrat...and did our party totally screw us over in this one! There aren't enough people backing Obama or Clinton to have given Mccain any competition. I still think the party should have lifted Edwards a bit higher I think he could have beat Mccain- all the rest of the D-party candidates...not a chance in ****. See ya in 8 yrs!

06-07-08 01:44 AM
    ... racist whose idea of racial unity consists of talking about it over and over....
    This statement makes no sense. A black person can't be called a racist--they would not have the majority power position to commit racism like a white person would.
    If you mean he doesn't like white people, then say that, although I don't agree.
    06-07-08 09:42 AM
    Maybe GW can declare himself president for a third term.
    Wouldn't that be a treat! Maybe some more time in office would get his approval rating in the negative numbers. :P
    06-07-08 10:08 AM
    Wow.So much pessimism. Things are bad right now, but hope is on the horizon.Look on the bright side, at least Bush is on his way out!! For the record, I'm for change you can believe in...Obama in '08
    !m
    Good point!
    06-07-08 10:10 AM
    Holding my nose and voting McCain. I do not want to become an "Obama-nation." No bigger couple of racist pigs in the world than Barack and Michelle.

Please see my other post as to why this makes no sense. Also, with an attitude like that, just hold your mouth while you're holing your nose. Well, not really, but it felt good.
    06-07-08 10:17 AM
    I don't think it is going to matter who gets in office.
    It seems that everyone forgets that all these promises of change are just to get elected.
    There is not much hope of change in any short period of time. You have to get congress to agree with each other and then to agree with the President and the submit millions of forms/rules/laws etc. Then the are changes to the changes to get to an agreement and when all is said and done nothing really changes at all. Just look back you'll see its true.
    There will be no quick change no matter who wins.
    One new President can not alone change much of anything no matter what he promises.
    The entire government system in this country is corrupt and sucks and most of us regular people suffer the price. If you are wealthy none of this really matters. If you are not wealthy like most of us then regular gas at $4 a gallon is starting to really cause problems. Prices on everything we need is going up but salaries are not going up anywhere near the same percent, well at least mine is not.
    06-07-08 10:24 AM
    **** yeah! And I live in ny they really stick it to you here.

06-07-08 10:41 AM
    This whole thread is a bad idea for a forum like this. It can and probably will stir up some racial arguments. But since I'm here I want people to think about a couple things:
    1. I don't know how much experience GW had before he was elected but looking back at the last 8 yrs I think it's safe to say any accolades or accomplishments he did achieve were the result of somebody elses knowledge and work.
    2. For the people who say Obama isn't experienced enough let me ask you a question: Have you ever interviewed for a job that you had little to no experience in but you knew you could do it well if someone would just give you a chance? I know I have. That's why I'm with Obama. Experience is overrated. It can help but it can also make a person arrogant and inflexible. We need someone with a different approach and not the same old "We're America, you better do what we say or else.....!"
    Well put.

I don't know that it's necessarily a bad idea though. It tends to show people's true colors. It exposes how far we still need to go--maybe one person will realize that, make a change, and make it worthwhile.
    06-07-08 11:04 AM
    Mccain. Obama is a terrorist. In a perfect world it would be Ron Paul and Alan Keyes on the ticket.

06-07-08 12:47 PM
    Hopefully Obama will get in, I don't believe McCain will be able to change the country in just four years...takes much longer than that.
    06-07-08 05:45 PM
152 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD